explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

Most of the concerts I have been to, you wouldn't be able to tell if something exploded because of all the explosions going on..

I think if the person in front of your was blown in pieces all over you, you might realize that it was not a special effect.

They don't know if the fatalities are from the explosions, or morons stepping over any and all on their way out of the building. My bet is...the morons stomping other people in a mad rush.

I'm betting a significant number of fatalities are trampling victims.

It really doesn't happen that often, except in cases of fire where the exits are blocked.

The pro-hajis are saying it's just a little bomb, that most of the people were killed incidentally by the insane trampling!

How dare those people trample each other while trying to escape such a minor bomb! They should just stand there and welcome the shrapnel.

They don't know if the fatalities are from the explosions, or morons stepping over any and all on their way out of the building. My bet is...the morons stomping other people in a mad rush.

Panic can certainly kill in a setting like that.
Yes, I'm sure that's what it was.

A balloon popped, and people ran each other over and ground nails and shrapnel into their skin while doing it. Because of all the nails and shrapnel laying around n stuff.

That's what it was.

Fucking morons.

Sorry, not my intention to diminish the almost certainty that this was a terrorist attack by muslim terrorists, with many killed by a bomb.

Just noting the it is possible that some were killed in the resulting panic, ALSO.

Especially with so many young people, not only are they unable to deal with the stress of the situation, but they are smaller and could be easily harmed in a rush of people.

Bloody sad regardless.

Yes, I'm sure that's what it was.

A balloon popped, and people ran each other over and ground nails and shrapnel into their skin while doing it. Because of all the nails and shrapnel laying around n stuff.

That's what it was.

Fucking morons.

Sorry, not my intention to diminish the almost certainty that this was a terrorist attack by muslim terrorists, with many killed by a bomb.

Just noting the it is possible that some were killed in the resulting panic, ALSO.

I know I know

NBC News: Some deaths and injuries may have been caused by stampede from Manchester Arena after explosion, US officials say

Forum List

Back