Explain Why You Oppose A Donald Trump Presidency

Trump, by his own admission, has purchased politicians for his own ends....

Is that someone you want to vote for?

Shall I continue?

Because I can make Hillary Clinton look like a fooking saint compared to Trump and it will all be verifiable through his own words and actions!

Trump? Its a wonder the fucking progressives aren't throwing Hillary out for him.

There's no need for you to get bitter and start slinging your juvenile Liberal profanity out there just because everything you claim is being rejected by the polling.
Nothing I've claimed has been rejected....or even refuted.....and for the last time...I'm probably one of the most staunch conservatives on this forum.....But that doesn't mean anything in the face of your brainwashing.

YOu are so desperate to hear someone articulate just a few of your own beliefs that you won't even bother to check and see if you're being duped.

Good luck to you...its a wonder you lived as long as you have.

Sorry if you can't handle the polling because it denies your gibberish. Grow up.

I would say somewhere around 50+ percent of the Republican would vote for him.

Trump will lose every single state if only 50%+ of Republican vote for him.

If. If. If. If. He's leading even Hillary in the polls. Open your eyes and ears.

The Democrat s could run a dog warden and beat the arrogant Trump. He lies and says he will win the Hispanic vote, then he lies and says he is ahead with the black vote. Good Grief.....he is a Democrats dream!

Let's reflect upon the reason(s) you are opposed to a Donald Trump presidency: Is/are your reason(s) one or more of the following?

Mr. Trump has proposed securing our southern border.
He has pledged to deport illegal aliens. ILLEGAL aliens!
He will strip anchor babies of their citizenship....

Well none of those are real FACT-BASED problems.

They are just FAUX NEWS and conservative radio talking points that appeal to angry pig fuckers and xenophobes.

If. If. If. If. He's leading even Hillary in the polls. Open your eyes and ears.

The Democrat s could run a dog warden and beat the arrogant Trump. He lies and says he will win the Hispanic vote, then he lies and says he is ahead with the black vote. Good Grief.....he is a Democrats dream!

Fantastic. You can enjoy that dream when he cuts your food stamps out and requires you to QUALIFY for assistance.

Let's reflect upon the reason(s) you are opposed to a Donald Trump presidency: Is/are your reason(s) one or more of the following?

Well none of those are real FACT-BASED problems.

They are just FAUX NEWS and conservative radio talking points that appeal to angry pig fuckers and xenophobes.

Must be a whole lot of folks watching Fox news instead of keeping up with that Jenner creature and the Kardashians as you Liberal wieners do since a whole lot of people support him according to all the polls.

Fantastic. You can enjoy that dream when he cuts your food stamps out and requires you to QUALIFY for assistance.

Wait.....you are talking about the Democrat in Conservative clothing.....right?

You asked I told you. What a stupid piece of turd you are, if you don't want a response don't post a question. What is wrong with you?

He would be the wrong man because:
He will seize the oilfields in Iraq to recoup any costs in defending Iraq militarily.(puts US soldiers lives in harms way for greed)
He will reduce regulations that are unfriendly to small businesses.(when they change the real meaning of "Small" businesses to mean SMALL not corporate business that use that to their benefit.
He will create incentives to keep companies from moving their operations abroad.(Not a word is mentioned about livable wage)
He will build the strongest and most powerful military in the world.(we already have that and then some)
He will be the best friend Christians have ever had in a position of power.( Keep his beliefs out of my government)
He will stop the abortions and sales of dismembered murdered unborn and just born children by Planned Parenthood.(keep your beliefs out of my life)
He will not accept contributions from lobbyists or special interest groups.( that is a lie, he is part of the problem, apparently you didn't watch the debate)

He will have Japan and other nation provide funding necessary for their own military protection.
He will seize the oilfields in Iraq to recoup any costs in defending Iraq militarily.
He will impose tariffs on products manufactured outside the United States.
He will reduce regulations that are unfriendly to small businesses.
He will reduce the tax burden upon the American taxpayer.
He will create incentives to keep companies from moving their operations abroad.
He will build the strongest and most powerful military in the world.
He will take care of our veterans instead of taking care of illegal aliens.
He will be the best friend Christians have ever had in a position of power.
He will stop the abortions and sales of dismembered murdered unborn and just born children by Planned Parenthood.
He will not accept contributions from lobbyists or special interest groups.
He will work as our President for $1.00 a year and will accept no pension when he leaves office.
He will support law enforcement and restore law and order to our cities.

Now, again I ask you: Just what is it that you take exception to with Mr. Trump?
Here is how you are a loser..

Each of those things would be the RIGHT Thing to do...

The problem is no man, ALONE, in our government can change all those things in 4 or 8 years..

All of those things need to be done....and Trump is right in his rhetoric....

He simply does not believe in his own words and anyone who thinks that electing just one man to an office (even the Presidency) can change all that is not very bright.

To bad. I wrote what I felt. So deal with it.

He would be the wrong man because:
He will seize the oilfields in Iraq to recoup any costs in defending Iraq militarily.(puts US soldiers lives in harms way for greed)
He will reduce regulations that are unfriendly to small businesses.(when they change the real meaning of "Small" businesses to mean SMALL not corporate business that use that to their benefit.
He will create incentives to keep companies from moving their operations abroad.(Not a word is mentioned about livable wage)
He will build the strongest and most powerful military in the world.(we already have that and then some)
He will be the best friend Christians have ever had in a position of power.( Keep his beliefs out of my government)
He will stop the abortions and sales of dismembered murdered unborn and just born children by Planned Parenthood.(keep your beliefs out of my life)
He will not accept contributions from lobbyists or special interest groups.( that is a lie, he is part of the problem, apparently you didn't watch the debate)

He will have Japan and other nation provide funding necessary for their own military protection.
He will seize the oilfields in Iraq to recoup any costs in defending Iraq militarily.
He will create incentives to keep companies from moving their operations abroad.
He will stop the abortions and sales of dismembered murdered unborn and just born children by Planned Parenthood.
He will work as our President for $1.00 a year and will accept no pension when he leaves office.

Now, again I ask you: Just what is it that you take exception to with Mr. Trump?
Here is how you are a loser..

Each of those things would be the RIGHT Thing to do...

The problem is no man, ALONE, in our government can change all those things in 4 or 8 years..

All of those things need to be done....and Trump is right in his rhetoric....

He simply does not believe in his own words and anyone who thinks that electing just one man to an office (even the Presidency) can change all that is not very bright.

I already said that. You're way behind.

Last edited:
Wondering, Where are the die hard pro Trump? LOL.

His candidacy is starting to crumble....as was expected from day one.

His candidacy is getting stronger.

He's hit his ceiling and the fraud is being exposed.

Can you elaborate? I just don't see it at this point, myself (and believe me, I want to).

Such are the dreams of the everyday Liberal. Sorry, just ain't happening yet.

Can you elaborate? I just don't see it at this point, myself (and believe me, I want to).

Certainly;

When Ben Carson is equaling you in top polling as the 1st and 2nd choice in a recent poll; you're pretty much at your zenith.

And remember that this is well before any of his supposed remedies are released much less studied. As I stated in other threads, the 2/1/16 Iowa Caucus (if it goes the way every other Iowa caucus went on the GOP side when there was no incumbent GOP President (in recent memory) they vote substance over style.Bob Dole won it in 1992 I believe. In 2000, I think John McCain was the winner. In 2008 it was Huckabee and last time out it was Santorum. I think we can agree that none of those 4 are going to win any awards for being Mr. Excitement. The caucus attendees may abandon that this year but I seriously doubt it.
But lets say they do. The nature of politics today is that you run the risk of alienating 50% of the electorate with your position. The primaries give you some insulation from that but with 16 other candidates and a hyper-aware electorate, your position means more than ever; more than it would in a binary system to where you can just match up against one personand work on nuances.

Even his supporters have trouble detailing his positions so it's obvious that the plans (if any) are not resonating with even those that are listening (or they are too embarrassed by them).

Finally, the 2/1/16 caucus means that around Mid October, the chips have to be on the table in Iowa because you will have to campaign on ideas; not flash and flair. I doubt he breaks the top 3.

Certainly;

When Ben Carson is equaling you in top polling as the 1st and 2nd choice in a recent poll; you're pretty much at your zenith.

And remember that this is well before any of his supposed remedies are released much less studied. As I stated in other threads, the 2/1/16 Iowa Caucus (if it goes the way every other Iowa caucus went on the GOP side when there was no incumbent GOP President (in recent memory) they vote substance over style.Bob Dole won it in 1992 I believe. In 2000, I think John McCain was the winner. In 2008 it was Huckabee and last time out it was Santorum. I think we can agree that none of those 4 are going to win any awards for being Mr. Excitement. The caucus attendees may abandon that this year but I seriously doubt it.
But lets say they do. The nature of politics today is that you run the risk of alienating 50% of the electorate with your position. The primaries give you some insulation from that but with 16 other candidates and a hyper-aware electorate, your position means more than ever; more than it would in a binary system to where you can just match up against one personand work on nuances.

Even his supporters have trouble detailing his positions so it's obvious that the plans (if any) are not resonating with even those that are listening (or they are too embarrassed by them).

Finally, the 2/1/16 caucus means that around Mid October, the chips have to be on the table in Iowa because you will have to campaign on ideas; not flash and flair. I doubt he breaks the top 3.

Still don't see it. One would have thought he wouldn't even make it half this far, so this is something I'lll believe when I actually see.

Certainly;

Still don't see it. One would have thought he wouldn't even make it half this far, so this is something I'lll believe when I actually see.

Mid October marks the real start of the campaigns. So you'll see a few more weeks of this Mickey Mouse.

Without having to channel Tommy Leigh Jones; there is a difference between a movement and a revolution. A movement is something new and it stops. This is what you have with Mr. Trump. A revolution is one where your warriors know what the fight is about and believe in their leaders.

The asshat who started this thread cannot explain any of Mr. Trump's plans except "make america great again" which is probably too detailed for comfort.

Trumps game is if he is asked a difficult question or if he is confronted with one or more of the stupid statements he has made in the past, he attacks. He has not been making friends with the media, so expect more insults and degrading remarks about anyone and everyone that challenges him. It is a matter of time before he burns his last bridge.

I would love nothing more than another fat old white guy, who's a corporate whore, AND who hates Hispanics with a 55% UNFAVORABLE approval rating to get the nomination of the current pack of clowns, to face a nation of 318 Million in Nov 2016, oh please bring it..

The last bozo that tried that in 2012 FAILED miserably! only difference was that guy, didn't hate on Hispanics, (just the poor) had better hair, and was a much more intelligent speaker...

Besides IM NOT a Christian:hellno:

I would love nothing more than another fat old white guy, who's a corporate whore, AND who hates Hispanics with a 55% UNFAVORABLE approval rating to get the nomination of the current pack of clowns, to face a nation of 318 Million in Nov 2016, oh please bring it..

The last bozo that tried that in 2012 FAILED miserably! only difference was that guy, didn't hate on Hispanics, (just the poor) had better hair, and was a much more intelligent speaker...

Besides IM NOT a Christian:hellno:

Congratulations. You will probably get your wish. Can Hillary run from behind a prison cell?

Certainly;

Mid October marks the real start of the campaigns. So you'll see a few more weeks of this Mickey Mouse.

Without having to channel Tommy Leigh Jones; there is a difference between a movement and a revolution. A movement is something new and it stops. This is what you have with Mr. Trump. A revolution is one where your warriors know what the fight is about and believe in their leaders.

The asshat who started this thread cannot explain any of Mr. Trump's plans except "make america great again" which is probably too detailed for comfort.

Another Democrat running scared and off at the mouth.

Trumps game is if he is asked a difficult question or if he is confronted with one or more of the stupid statements he has made in the past, he attacks. He has not been making friends with the media, so expect more insults and degrading remarks about anyone and everyone that challenges him. It is a matter of time before he burns his last bridge.

How much longer are you folks gonna continue to predict that?

Certainly;

I suppose when your own candidate is under FBI investigation, you must simply resort to reading your own tea leaves and hoping.

Forum List

Back