Zone1 Explain This

JoeB131: Um, there were the Watts Riots of 1965. That was kind of a big deal. But here's a complete list of riots between 65 and 68.

---------

As I pointed out, the black ghetto riots began after the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was passed, and the War on Poverty was declared. They ended after the election of Richard Nixon.

Why did the riots begin and end then?

No, buddy, just because some girl left you once because a black man could satisfy her when you couldn't isn't an excuse for your racism.
Wow! You post something like that and claim that I am not decent.

Are you sure you're old enough to be posting here? You write like a high school thug.

Last edited:
So this is why blacks who get educated, work hard, get good grades still face racism.

Explain this:

“The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household.”

Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap, pg. 10 https://www.demos.org/sites/default/files/publications/Asset Val ue%20of%20Whiteness_0.pdf
The welfare system has succeeded in destroying the Black family.

JoeB131: Naw, I suspect that you are too much of a coward to say this kind of shit to their faces. So like a little coward, you hide behind a fake screen name and say the most obnoxious stuff you read on Stormfront.

---------

So what are you doing, big guy? Do you think posting your insults makes you a real man?

I established a profile on Stormfront once. Because I admire Jews, respect Judaism, and love Israel I knew I was going to be banned. I wanted to see how long it would take.

The first week I was there I played safe by commenting on a thread about pre Christian Germanic myth and legend. I have read all the surviving works.

The second week I posted several comments on a thread about Mein Kampf, which I have read. I quoted a comment in a footnote that pointed out that one of Hitler's claims about German Jews was factually incorrect.

Immediately I was suspended. They told me that they would think about what to do to me. Several days later they told me I was banned. I was banned for telling the truth.

JoeB131, people do not become angry when opinions they know are true are challenged. They become angry when opinions they hope desperately are true, but fear are false, are challenged.

When someone condemns Jews, Orientals, or both, I do not become angry. I calmly point out that Jews and Orientals tend to be intelligent, successful, and prosperous as a result. They also have low rates of crime and illegitimacy. That makes those who condemn Jews and Orientals angry, because they know that what I say is true. :)

You can't complain about that because it ain't true. You guys use Asians like pets because you think they'll just take it. Apparently you've never really talked to an Asian about race. I have.

You really would not like what you would hear.
I have talked to Orientals about race too. You really would not like what I heard.

As I pointed out, the black ghetto riots began after the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was passed, and the War on Poverty was declared. They ended after the election of Richard Nixon.

Why did the riots begin and end then?

They didn't. We had riots all the way up until the Mid 1970's. Heck, the ante got upped to outright terrorism, as the SLA and Weathermen proved. You are obviously too young to have lived through those times, or you'd know this.

Wow! You post something like that and claim that I am not decent.

Are you sure you're old enough to be posting here? You write like a high school thug.

Hit a nerve, did I?

Waaahhh.... Joe was mean to me, after I said the most obnoxious stuff humanly possible.

Hey, man, I'm sorry Jamal stole your girl, but you need to get over it.

I established a profile on Stormfront once.
Wow, why am I not surprised?

The second week I posted several comments on a thread about Mein Kampf, which I have read.
Again, why am I not surprised?

When someone condemns Jews, Orientals, or both, I do not become angry. I calmly point out that Jews and Orientals tend to be intelligent, successful, and prosperous as a result. They also have low rates of crime and illegitimacy. That makes those who condemn Jews and Orientals angry, because they know that what I say is true.

Well, yes, it is easy to do that when you are arguing against straw men.

Besides you keep using the term "Oriental", which is a slur, the problem most people have with Jewish people have nothing to do with their "intelligence" and has more to do with their policies, particularly the treatment by Israel of the Palestinians.

I have talked to Orientals about race too. You really would not like what I heard.

No, I've seen some Asians who are pretty prejudiced, because the white establishment enables it. So I'm not terribly surprised.

Hit a nerve, did I?
I have hit a few of your nerves by telling the truth about racial differences in average intelligence, and rates of crime and illegitimacy, and documenting my assertions. What have I ever said here that is not true? Post it. Let's discuss it.

You made sense when talking to IM2. Then I triggered you by using the word "Oriental" for a race I have liked and admired as soon as I learned that Orientals existed.

I have hit a few of your nerves by telling the truth about racial differences in average intelligence, and rates of crime and illegitimacy, and documenting my assertions. What have I ever said here that is not true? Post it. Let's discuss it.

Uh, dude, you post nasty stuff like the Bell Curve, that has no intellectual credibility.

Repeating nonsense about "Illegitimacy" is also disingenuous. Black fathers who don't marry their "baby mommas" are more likely to be involved in their children's lives than the white guy who divorced his wife and does the bare minimum in visitation. Should also point out that white out of wedlock births are up to 32% in this country, and in much of Europe, the rates are pretty high. France has a 70% out of wedlock birth rate. They're fine.

Oh, and your girlfriend is much happier with Jamal. You should try to be happy for her.

You made sense when talking to IM2. Then I triggered you by using the word "Oriental" for a race I have liked and admired as soon as I learned that Orientals existed.

Not at all.

I challenge IM2 because his cries of victimhood really don't make things any better for black people.
I challenge your racism because it's the kind of Nazi shit that black folks have been putting up with since slavery to justify racism.

And yes, saying "Oriental" to describe Asian people is pretty offensive in 2023.

Uh, dude, you post nasty stuff like the Bell Curve, that has no intellectual credibility.

Repeating nonsense about "Illegitimacy" is also disingenuous. Black fathers who don't marry their "baby mommas" are more likely to be involved in their children's lives than the white guy who divorced his wife and does the bare minimum in visitation. Should also point out that white out of wedlock births are up to 32% in this country, and in much of Europe, the rates are pretty high. France has a 70% out of wedlock birth rate. They're fine.

Oh, and your girlfriend is much happier with Jamal. You should try to be happy for her.

Not at all.

I challenge IM2 because his cries of victimhood really don't make things any better for black people.
I challenge your racism because it's the kind of Nazi shit that black folks have been putting up with since slavery to justify racism.

And yes, saying "Oriental" to describe Asian people is pretty offensive in 2023.
Did you read my scientific documentation confirming The Bell Curve in my post #253? If not, why not?

There are a few other posters in this thread who by your definition of "racist" are as racist as I am. I think the reason I have triggered you is because I document my factual assertions. You know that what I say is true.

Did you read my scientific documentation confirming The Bell Curve in my post #253? If not, why not?

No, I don't waste my time on pseudo-scientific shit from racists.

There are a few other posters in this thread who by your definition of "racist" are as racist as I am. I think the reason I have triggered you is because I document my factual assertions. You know that what I say is true.

Sonny boy, you've only been here since last month. I've been here since 2011. I've seen the racists come and I see them go. I engage them up until the point they curl into little balls and stop responding.

Again, which black man are you talking about? There's a school of thought that black people can't be racist because racism requires institutional power to back it up.

I'm sorry, which white liberal woman is that, exactly? Because it kind of sounds like you are making stuff up.

I don't agree with self-segregation, but I can kind of understand it. If you know that these racists

Obviously, this is a big difference because these unnamed people you talk about don't have a public forum to express their views. Scott Adams was printed in every newspaper in the country for a while, until he was cancelled. And he slipped in these little jabs, like the "Black man who identifies as white".

He probably miscalculated what he could get away with, and a cancelling we will go.
The one video I posted above of the black male berating the white family. People come to his defense, dismiss it as an isolated event.
If the roles were reversed, it's systemic. We know that to be true.

Robin DiAngelo: White Fragility. It's been pretty well documented in the news and on this forum about what Robin said.

White Fragility Author; "Blacks should stay away from whites"

And Scott Adams, in context, was making a point about the poll where a large percentage of blacks weren't okay with people being white (That is racism, but we can conveniently ignore that). Conclusion: Whites stay away from blacks if that many blacks aren't okay with you being white.
Now Robin is making the same distinction, calling for segregation. But that's okay.

No, buddy, just because some girl left you once because a black man could satisfy her when you couldn't isn't an excuse for your racism.
Says the balding overweight 50+ aged man, with his green card wife from china, who sits in his apartment all day writing resumes for people.
Joe, I think you're intelligent enough to have reasonable discourse, but resulting to insult only shows how infantile your reasoning is.

Says the balding overweight 50+ aged man, with his green card wife from china, who sits in his apartment all day writing resumes for people.
Joe, I think you're intelligent enough to have reasonable discourse, but resulting to insult only shows how infantile your reasoning is.
JoeB131 directed a comment at me I have not been able to find. He said I would not dare say at work what I say here.

In my first job as a computer programmer my computer shop hired a black computer programmer. It soon became obvious that he could not do his job, he did not try, and he did not care.

His incompetence became common knowledge. It was openly discussed, and resented. Our boss told me that he had been pressured to hire a black programmer, and that he was supposed to expect less of him.

I tried to help the black guy, even though I had learned that he was paid quite a bit more than I was. He was not interested in learning.

Later on I worked with a black programmer who deserved his job. I mentored him, although I had not been told to.

The one video I posted above of the black male berating the white family. People come to his defense, dismiss it as an isolated event.
If the roles were reversed, it's systemic. We know that to be true.

Robin DiAngelo: White Fragility. It's been pretty well documented in the news and on this forum about what Robin said.

White Fragility Author; "Blacks should stay away from whites"

Have you actually read Robin's book? It kind of pegs white people here exactly. I actually plan to order her book, because the excerpts I read from it really does define a lot of our racial problems.

The difference is context. Robin was advocating black people take time for themselves rather than having to spend every day trying to assuage the fears and anxieties of white people.

It's quite different from Adams bragging about how he lives in a gated community.

And Scott Adams, in context, was making a point about the poll where a large percentage of blacks weren't okay with people being white (That is racism, but we can conveniently ignore that). Conclusion: Whites stay away from blacks if that many blacks aren't okay with you being white.
Now Robin is making the same distinction, calling for segregation. But that's okay.

Yes, it has a lot to do with CONTEXT. But I don't think you get that.

The problem with Adam's rant was that it was wrong. 54% of blacks said it was "Okay to be White". 26% said they were unsure, and 21% knew it was a racist meme being passed around the internet, and called him on it.

JoeB131 directed a comment at me I have not been able to find. He said I would not dare say at work what I say here.

In my first job as a computer programmer my computer shop hired a black computer programmer. It soon became obvious that he could not do his job, he did not try, and he did not care.

His incompetence became common knowledge. It was openly discussed, and resented. Our boss told me that he had been pressured to hire a black programmer, and that he was supposed to expect less of him.

I tried to help the black guy, even though I had learned that he was paid quite a bit more than I was. He was not interested in learning.

Later on I worked with a black programmer who deserved his job. I mentored him, although I had not been told to.

And I am sure you were very patronizing in the process.

No, man, I want you go into your office and tell black people they are genetically inferior, and then start waving around a copy of The Bell Curve.. and see how long it was before your boss shoves your ass out the door before someone can say, "Hostile Work Environment".

On the subject of bad hires... Um, sure, I've worked with a bad hire who was hired to fill a racial quota. I've worked with some bad hires because they were trying to fill gender quotas, too. I've worked with bad hires because they were sleeping with the boss, a relative of the boss, or a drinking buddy of a manager. And I've worked with mediocre white people who just had someone who knew what he was doing write a good resume for them and conned their way through an interview.

Which I might actually feel bad about, given what I do for a side business.

Wow, you realize you just broke a rule by attacking family, right? And in Zone 1.

You do realize everyone on the internet is overweight, right? Heck, most of the country is overweight.

As for writing resumes... wow, I have a business where I help people. What a monster I must be.

Nope, if you are a decent person. I treat you decently. If you are a racist or homophobic douchenoodle, I treat you like the garbage you are. .

Have you actually read Robin's book? It kind of pegs white people here exactly. I actually plan to order her book, because the excerpts I read from it really does define a lot of our racial problems.
I have read her book. She is a sanctimonious virtuous signalers who is paid by companies to tell their white employees how racist they are.

Wow, you realize you just broke a rule by attacking family, right? And in Zone 1.

You do realize everyone on the internet is overweight, right? Heck, most of the country is overweight.

As for writing resumes... wow, I have a business where I help people. What a monster I must be.

Nope, if you are a decent person. I treat you decently. If you are a racist or homophobic douchenoodle, I treat you like the garbage you are. .
But you incorrectly label people with differing opinions as racist or homophobic, which is intellectually dishonest. You resort to those tactics, long before others do. What rules in Zone 1. Rarely do they appear to be monitored or corrected. And what did I say is wrong or attacking. You already said you're fiance is from China. Is it against the rule to assume you're taking the 90 day fiance route? And pot meet kettle, you're the one constantly jabbing at others whom you refuse to engage reasonably and reducing them to phobics and racists.

The difference is context. Robin was advocating black people take time for themselves rather than having to spend every day trying to assuage the fears and anxieties of white people.

It's quite different from Adams bragging about how he lives in a gated community.

Yes, it has a lot to do with CONTEXT. But I don't think you get that.

The problem with Adam's rant was that it was wrong. 54% of blacks said it was "Okay to be White". 26% said they were unsure, and 21% knew it was a racist meme being passed around the internet, and called him on it.
No, I didn't read the book. But at face value, she said to remove themselves from Whites.
Scott Adams in assessing a poll where a large % agreed that it's wrong to be white, said for whites to stay away from blacks because a large portion of blacks don't like whites. What Adam's proposed is a logical assessment. You accommodate context for one, while dismiss the other.

Granted, the poll itself is dishonest to a degree and intentionally or unintentionally is creating division.
However: <50% of blacks responded that they couldn't agree to some degree that it's not okay to be white.
Scott Adams probably did take his response to an illogical outcome, and I'm not sure I would say the those that didn't "Strongly agree' are a hate group.
But Robin stating that Black's need to separate to help remove their fears from Whites is, at the core, no different.

Fp6EagfXgAAqAzz

Forum List

Back