Explain this tea party. How is this good?

Overworked America: 12 Charts That Will Make Your Blood Boil | Mother Jones

I really want to know how you come to a conclusion that this wage gap is good?

First thing you need to do is explain to us how you came to the conclusion that this is TEA Party-caused.

Think you can do that, sport?

Easy sport. watch a little

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSAzYWmsiwI]The Billionaires' Tea Party (Full Length Documentary) - YouTube[/ame]

I haven't got an hour to waste, care to break it down for me?

First thing you need to do is explain to us how you came to the conclusion that this is TEA Party-caused.

Think you can do that, sport?

Easy sport. watch a little

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSAzYWmsiwI]The Billionaires' Tea Party (Full Length Documentary) - YouTube[/ame]

Fine then

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgBDeb28pe0]The Billionaires' Tea Party - Trailer - Available on DVD - YouTube[/ame]

This is an icky fact. If you want to make more money, become worth more money. If you don't want to put for the effort to become more valuable, keep slinging that mop around the floors of those who are.

Greedy ass republicans are the problem. They pay their workers shit wages and let the state do the rest by way of food stamps and Medicare. Then they fault the workers and the taxes. I'm tired of you. You don't know a damn thing.

Do you deny that republicans like you use the State to make up for your wage shortfalls?

All the while sending money over seas and to other stupid republicans? But we are on to you,as last Tuesday showed.

Here's a hint. Don't work for a Republican. All your problems are solved. Gawd how damn dumb can a dem get?

Why should people make more than anyone else in the first place?

Why? Because white people are worth more than other people?

Isn't the fundamental problem having an economic system that rewards success and punishes failure?

Yep. All those small businesses which fail, all those starting pitchers with multi-million dollar contracts and ERA's over 5.00 and Romney and Ryan who took money and failed must pay it back. Fucking failures.

Obama should set a maximum and minimum wage and they should be exactly equal

Sorry, that is not in the Constitution.

Are you answering your own stupid responses to my post?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

It's called wry humor. You post the dumbest partisan bullshit and expect anything more is silly. As for your question, I have a little arthritis in my kneees, shoulder impingment and little leg elbow in my right arm and I need reading glasses. Other than that, I'm perfect.

This is an icky fact. If you want to make more money, become worth more money. If you don't want to put for the effort to become more valuable, keep slinging that mop around the floors of those who are.

Greedy ass republicans are the problem. They pay their workers shit wages and let the state do the rest by way of food stamps and Medicare. Then they fault the workers and the taxes. I'm tired of you. You don't know a damn thing.

Do you deny that republicans like you use the State to make up for your wage shortfalls?

All the while sending money over seas and to other stupid republicans? But we are on to you,as last Tuesday showed.

Here's a hint. Don't work for a Republican. All your problems are solved. Gawd how damn dumb can a dem get?

I agree. But sometimes you are in a company that republicans just happen to be in. Why should I leave. Let them leave.

Fine then

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgBDeb28pe0]The Billionaires' Tea Party - Trailer - Available on DVD - YouTube[/ame]

I've ALREADY said that I oppose the corporate co-opting of the Tea Party Movement, so what point are you trying to make?

I also oppose the race pimps and the climate nuts co-opting the Democrat Party.

Unfortunately most Democrats do not.

Sorry, that is not in the Constitution.

Are you answering your own stupid responses to my post?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

It's called wry humor. You post the dumbest partisan bullshit and expect anything more is silly. As for your question, I have a little arthritis in my kneees, shoulder impingment and little leg elbow in my right arm and I need reading glasses. Other than that, I'm perfect.

There's nothing in the Constitution about equalizing wages, at least not in my version

also, try the Gangham Style workout

Last edited:

Also I want teapublicans to tell the damn truth about how they see the world. You teapublicans believe in a sytem of overseers who lick the masters ass and workers with no rights and nothing but enough to keep them alive. Thats it.

Just admit it for once. Teapublicans make the best serfs.

Last edited:

Also I want teapublicans to tell the damn truth about how they see the world. You teapublicans believe in a sytem of overseers who like the masters ass and workers with no rights and nothing but enough to keep them alive. Thats it.

Just admit it for once. Teapublicans make the best serfs.

You should skip a few evenings of MSNBC, fella. Seriously. This isn't the lord of the rings or some other fiction trilogy.

I agree. But sometimes you are in a company that republicans just happen to be in. Why should I leave. Let them leave.

There is the answer. Employers can't ask potential employees whether they are democrats in evaluating whether to hire them or not, but employees can ask employers. They should. Democrats should ASK whether the employer is a republican or if they will be forced to work with republicans. Then they can decline the job offer. Any democrat that goes to work with republicans intending to force the republicans out should be treated like any other agitator. Set them up.

Fine then

I've ALREADY said that I oppose the corporate co-opting of the Tea Party Movement, so what point are you trying to make?

I also oppose the race pimps and the climate nuts co-opting the Democrat Party.

Unfortunately most Democrats do not.

Let me give you a clue buddy. Jesse and the boys are done to me. I have no use for them. Although Reverend Al has won me back with his fight against voter suppression. As for climate change any fool should know that in my neck of the woods I should not be able to walk around outside with shorts and t-shirt in the middle of November!

That co-opt tea party is the tea party. That other group couldn't even get Ron Paul a seat at the table. Or the scraps on the ground.

:eusa_drool:Voting Ubama in for a second term...thats as dumb as you can get.

There is the answer. Employers can't ask potential employees whether they are democrats in evaluating whether to hire them or not, but employees can ask employers. They should. Democrats should ASK whether the employer is a republican or if they will be forced to work with republicans. Then they can decline the job offer. Any democrat that goes to work with republicans intending to force the republicans out should be treated like any other agitator. Set them up.

same with republicans. All government employees on all levels should be Dems. Stick to your racist beloved private sector. Also that includes any private sector that does business with mostly Government.

same with republicans. All government employees on all levels should be Dems. Stick to your racist beloved private sector. Also that includes any private sector that does business with mostly Government.

This from the man who just said, "Jessie and the boys are done to me."

Shit like this doesn't make you choke, Zarius?

Jesse Jackson is not racist. You believe so because you think anyone that defends Blacks from racist attacks(he used to do this) is racist. Tell me this,how many tea party people have ever called one thing racist? Ill wait.

Jesse Jackson is not racist. You believe so because you think anyone that defends Blacks from racist attacks(he used to do this) is racist. Tell me this,how many tea party people have ever called one thing racist? Ill wait.
Jesse Jackson is the worst kind of racist. He is a racist with power.

Eleventeen. You're a complete boob.

Forum List

Back