"Experts say federal investigators now have 'the perfect storm of cooperators' against Trump

Trumpanzees keep saying that the deal with Manafort has nothing to do with Trump.
HOW SOON THEY FORGET-----

5afc4d4abd6fc219008b4cc4-960-969.png

I hate to break it to you, but there is nothing illegal about attending a meeting with a Russian lawyer.

Keep on drinking the Fox Kool-Aid:

""The Federal Election Campaign Act, enshrined in the federal code, prohibits foreign nationals, either “directly or indirectly” from making “a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value” to a campaign. It also makes it illegal for a person to “solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation” from a foreign national.

The statute’s written very, very broadly. It applies to promises of support — promises express or implied,” Bauer said. “It applies to independent expenditures, meaning those with express advocacy. It applies to any expenditure, meaning those that may not be express advocacy expenditures but are for the purpose of influencing the federal election. It applies to disbursements. It is extremely broad.”

Trump Tower, Collusion and the Law - FactCheck.org
Don Jr's TEXT MESSAGES give it away, butthead.
You really think Trump is going down for any of this garbage? You people are dusional.

Trumpanzees keep saying that the deal with Manafort has nothing to do with Trump.

I hate to break it to you, but there is nothing illegal about attending a meeting with a Russian lawyer.

""The Federal Election Campaign Act, enshrined in the federal code, prohibits foreign nationals, either “directly or indirectly” from making “a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value” to a campaign. It also makes it illegal for a person to “solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation” from a foreign national.

The statute’s written very, very broadly. It applies to promises of support — promises express or implied,” Bauer said. “It applies to independent expenditures, meaning those with express advocacy. It applies to any expenditure, meaning those that may not be express advocacy expenditures but are for the purpose of influencing the federal election. It applies to disbursements. It is extremely broad.”

Don Jr's TEXT MESSAGES give it away, butthead.
You really think Trump is going down for any of this garbage? You people are dusional.

Yeah, we're "dusional".
Are you old enough or smart enough to remember what happened to Nixon?
There were people back then who said shit like, "You really think Nixon is going down for any of this garbage? You people are dusional."
LMAO.

OOops!

For all of those who have said there's nothing there, I think there's something there.

Bloomberg Insider News:

• Federal prosecutors have flipped the three men who may be privy to the most secret details of the main facets of President Donald Trump's life: his personal life, his campaign, and his business.
  • The three men are Paul Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman; Michael Cohen, Trump's former personal lawyer; and Allen Weisselberg, the Trump Organization's chief financial officer.
  • Together, said one former federal prosecutor, "this is the perfect storm of cooperators."
  • Another Justice Department veteran compared their roles to those in the mob: "One could draw the analogy here that Manafort was Trump's consigliere when it came to his campaign, Weisselberg was the underboss in the Trump Organization, and Cohen is, of course, the lawyer."

Experts say federal investigators now have 'the perfect storm of cooperators' against Trump
Nice Nazi avatar, loser.

Nice trolling, loser,
Reported.
who did you report him too?....

The mods, silly.
But they won't do anything.
They are very, very bi-assed towards the wingnuts.
you do realize plenty of righties have been banned from here....

Would you like to list a few?
Go fucking ahead.
I dare you.

Tell that to the Clintons who collected millions from the Chinese.

Ahahahahaha....Loser. What's that got to do with Trump and his stupid son?

The Clintons aren't under investigation.
Republicans had their chance for 8 years and couldn't pull it off.

I’m pointing out an actual case of a campaign taking money from a foreign power.

Russia never paid the Trump campaign, and nothing happened at this meeting.

See, even when I highlight text so that morons like you can't miss it, you do anyway.
Let's try this again, from the previous post:
"meaning those that may not be express advocacy expenditures but are for the purpose of influencing the federal election."""

See, no money exchanged.
Try reading whole paragraphs.
I can't keep highlighting for you.

OOops!

For all of those who have said there's nothing there, I think there's something there.

Bloomberg Insider News:

• Federal prosecutors have flipped the three men who may be privy to the most secret details of the main facets of President Donald Trump's life: his personal life, his campaign, and his business.
  • The three men are Paul Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman; Michael Cohen, Trump's former personal lawyer; and Allen Weisselberg, the Trump Organization's chief financial officer.
  • Together, said one former federal prosecutor, "this is the perfect storm of cooperators."
  • Another Justice Department veteran compared their roles to those in the mob: "One could draw the analogy here that Manafort was Trump's consigliere when it came to his campaign, Weisselberg was the underboss in the Trump Organization, and Cohen is, of course, the lawyer."

Experts say federal investigators now have 'the perfect storm of cooperators' against Trump
Nice Nazi avatar, loser.

Nice trolling, loser,
Reported.
Still, it's so cool how you use Nazi imagery in your avatar. Real nice, man.
Look closer.

OOops!

Bloomberg Insider News:

Nice Nazi avatar, loser.

Nice trolling, loser,
Reported.
Look closer.
It's still Nazi imagery. I dont care what package it hides itself in.

Nice Nazi avatar, loser.

Nice trolling, loser,
Reported.
who did you report him too?....

The mods, silly.
But they won't do anything.
They are very, very bi-assed towards the wingnuts.
you do realize plenty of righties have been banned from here....

Would you like to list a few?
Go fucking ahead.
I dare you.
shootspeeders
steve magarett
there how does that grab your fucking ass?....

OOops!

Bloomberg Insider News:

Nice Nazi avatar, loser.

Nice trolling, loser,
Reported.
Look closer.
It's still Nazi imagery. I dont care what package it hides itself in.
It's not "Nazi imagery". It's a 45 as in the 45th *president* with the universal "don't" mark on it. If your mind sees Nazi stuff that should tell you something.

Forum List

Back