Expert reveals tampering in JFK assassination photos

Garrison had the best book on what happened that day, but I don't agree with everything. Oswald was involved and did kill Tippit I believe. Ferrie did know Oswald and Shaw was CIA...this has been proven

If Oswald was an avowed anti-communist, why did he want to live in the Soviet Union?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That begs an equally dumb question. If he was an avowed commie, why did he return to the USA?
Because even communists have to learn sooner or later that communism sucks and nothing can teach that faster than living in the USSR.

But you are accepting the fact now that he was a communist and not an anti communist
Pure speculation having no basis or foundation in fact; hence unfounded...like every post you have made in this thread.

Garrison had the best book on what happened that day, but I don't agree with everything. Oswald was involved and did kill Tippit I believe. Ferrie did know Oswald and Shaw was CIA...this has been proven
There were so many good books on the subject, I think it impossible to say one is the best.

Quiz Time:

Do you know who was George de Mohrenschildt?
Of course. Lemme guess -- you think hearsay trumps first hand knowledge, am I right?
Please give us your 'first hand knowledge."
How many times must I post this until reality penetrates your skull?

letter1.gif
Yeah Oswald only speaks and writes the truth, EXCEPT when he said he was a patsy. WTF man...are you nuts?
:cuckoo:

You're demented as I've already pointed out to you that I believe Oswald when he said he was a patsy.

Quiz Time:

Do you know who was George de Mohrenschildt?
Of course. Lemme guess -- you think hearsay trumps first hand knowledge, am I right?
Please give us your 'first hand knowledge."
How many times must I post this until reality penetrates your skull?

letter1.gif
DUPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cuckoo:

As always, you post uncorroborated opinion in lieu of evidence because you have none.

Chides the idiot who thinks Oswald was anti-communist.
icon_rolleyes.gif
You just exposed yourself as a fool. Anyone who has bothered to study Oswald for 10 minutes, knows he was NOT a commie.
LOL

So let's see your evidence... 'you're a fool if you believe that,' is not evidence -- it's a dumbfuck's replacement for evidence said dumbfuck can't produce.

And as it stands, you can't produce.
Why do you post in this thread? Clearly you know nothing about Oswald or the assassination.

Again...you prove what a dupe you are. You believe Oswald had no contacts with the CIA or any other government agencies. You believe Oswald was a commie. These beliefs indicate your lack of knowledge.

Stop posting in this thread NOW!!! We don't need stupid people here.

I know far more about it than you and that fact has been proven.

You just moved the bar from hanging out with agents to having contacts. Not the same thing fool.

He may well have had some contacts with CIA employees but he was never an agent or employee of the CIA and that is fact.

He was also a die hard communist and that is fact.

Your assertions are idiotic and unsupported by any evidence and you can post no evidence to support them.

You have been proven wrong and ignorant. Yes with you here there are more than enough stupid people and you have been corrected yet again and I will continue to do so and prove you wrong and a liar every time
Remember this dupe...Oswald was a deep state operative. He was an ardent ANTI-COMMUNIST. He had multiple ties to deep state operatives within the US government.

Now you know what happened on November 22, 1963. Thank me for enlightening you...NOW!

Hey Soupy...maybe you worked with Oswald. Yes?
Oswald himself said he was communist. A deranged moron in an Internet forum screams otherwise.

Hmmm.... whom to believe?

Tough choice. :lol:

If Oswald was an avowed anti-communist, why did he want to live in the Soviet Union?

That begs an equally dumb question. If he was an avowed commie, why did he return to the USA?
Because even communists have to learn sooner or later that communism sucks and nothing can teach that faster than living in the USSR.

But you are accepting the fact now that he was a communist and not an anti communist
Pure speculation having no basis or foundation in fact; hence unfounded...like every post you have made in this thread.

the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century.:clap::up:

The case against Oswald shooting Tippet is every bit as flimsy with no evidence or facts to back it up as him shooting kennedy is. its just pure speculation and conjecture,nothing concrete same as with JFK. If anything,the evidence proves he could not have done it same as with Kennedy.

here is a witness that was interviewed way back then who were there that day.she said she saw TWO men,neither that fit the description of oswald. the black lady died mysteriously after giving this interview saying she saw two men there and none fit the description of oswald.
there are a couple other witnesses that backed up her story as well.cant remember their names though.
also the closest witness to the shooting,domego something,also said he saw two men there and could not identify oswald in a lineup.after his brother who looked just like him got killed later a few days later after not being able to identify oswald,he recanted his story and then identified oswald. obviously he knew he would get murdered same as his brother if he did not recant his story. they obviously mistaked his brother for him when the CIA murdered his brother.

oh and dont forget,the ballistics report filed from the scene of the crime did not match oswaldsgun found on him either.case closed.oswald innocent here as well and the nazi shill here can only sling shit in defeat like the money troll he is.:D

watch these videos as well,the facts prove oswald innocent here as well.

Last edited:
Lets see,we have agents the NAZI shill,agent faun and HAD IT WITH THE TRUTH,sent here by their handlers to sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are to earn their big bucks for the ass beatings they get here everyday.:haha:

The case against Oswald shooting Tippet is every bit as flimsy with no evidence or facts to back it up as him shooting kennedy is. its just pure speculation and conjecture,nothing concrete same as with JFK. If anything,the evidence proves he could not have done it same as with Kennedy.

here is a witness that was interviewed way back then who were there that day.she said she saw TWO men,neither that fit the description of oswald. the black lady died mysteriously after giving this interview saying she saw two men there and none fit the description of oswald.
there are a couple other witnesses that backed up her story as well.cant remember their names though.
also the closest witness to the shooting,domego something,also said he saw two men there and could not identify oswald in a lineup.after his brother who looked just like him got killed later a few days later after not being able to identify oswald,he recanted his story and then identified oswald. obviously he knew he would get murdered same as his brother if he did not recant his story. they obviously mistaked his brother for him when the CIA murdered his brother.

oh and dont forget,the ballistics report filed from the scene of the crime did not match oswaldsgun found on him either.case closed.oswald innocent here as well and the nazi shill here can only sling shit in defeat like the money troll he is.:D

All good points. I also seem to recall the time line for Oswald to get from his apartment to the site where Trippet was murdered, was nearly impossible. Secondly there was some suspicion that Tripett was a corrupt cop or knew something dangerous people wanted kept quiet.

Last edited:

Oswald and Ferrie knew each other as teenagers which is pretty meaningless.

Ferrie had no later involvement with Oswald and none at all with Shaw.

Shaw was not CIA and garrison was mostly a fraud

All good points. I also seem to recall the time line for Oswald to get from his apartment to the site where Trippet was murdered, was nearly impossible. Secondly there was some suspicion that Tripett was a corrupt cop or knew something dangerous people wanted kept quiet.

The time line was not nearly impossible it was quite easy. Many have easily recreated it.

There was no such suspicion about Tibbets.

Lets see,we have agents the NAZI shill,agent faun and HAD IT WITH THE TRUTH,sent here by their handlers to sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are to earn their big bucks for the ass beatings they get here everyday.:haha:
Still no argument or facts

All false.

She did not die mysteriously as you claim and she was the farthest witness from the crime.

The ones who were closer clearly identified Oswald and no one else.

The physical evidence proved Oswald shot Tibbets and no one else did. The bullet recovered from the scene ALL matched Oswald's pistol which was found on his person. The expended sell casings ALL matched his pistol.

Sorry boy but that is damning evidence and none of your half remembered BS contradicts it

Wrong it is you posting speculation I am posting facts which destroy you

Aquilla Clemmons saw the taxi cab driver and ted calloway run after the shooter with Tippits gun....Oz was the shooter the evidence is solid

Aquilla Clemmons saw the taxi cab driver and ted calloway run after the shooter with Tippits gun....Oz was the shooter the evidence is solid

Tippet must have been a dear friend of yours because you are trolling same as the Nazi shill ignoring FACTS that the ballistics did not match oswalds gun doing what the Nazi shill does only reading PARTS of posts only seeing what you want to see.

Oh and the problem with your rambling there is they ran off in OPPOSITE directions, thanks for proving you have done no research into this.you lose same as nazi troll always does that oswald shot kennedy.deal with it.:D

Last edited:

you might want to inform tom on this since he is clearly in denial he has been owned by me.:D

Yeah thanks for brininging that up because that proves it was IMPOSSIBLE for Oswald to have shot him AND to have walked the mile and a half to the texas theater at the time of his arrest. Nobody has ever been able to accomplish that miracle feat.

Have you ever been down to that neighborhood and tried to walk the distance in the timeframe the WC said he covered that distance? its impossible.I have tried ti THREE times.never came close once. Oh and they even timed a world class sprinter and even HE was not able to do it.true story.that is NOT heresay.

you will never hear that from the LAMESTREAM media reported though of course.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back