Expensive Obama Vacations Bring About Lawsuit, ‘Abuse of Taxpayers’ Money

I've been saying WE will all be Shocked how much that couple has HOSED us taxpayers for with all their expensive living once he moved on up to the east side.

some of the worst IN our face spending I've seen out of someone who was basically a NOBODY, before he was Crowned this thing sent down from the heavens above.

I guess that was part of his Transformation of the country and the people in it he supposedly care about.

it was sickening to watch it. and then hear them spew about how he Inheirted the worst: recession since the GREAT depression.

i think you should give back your gubmint checks if you think they suck so much, steffie loon.

More wasted court time...

I totally agree. The monarchy can do whatever it wants with government money. It might be wrong and all but the courts will side with Obama and let him do whatever he wants with government money. They last time I checked whenever a CEO of a corporation uses corporate money for personal use that was call embezzlment but this is OBAMA and obama can do whatever he wants because he is king of America.

We don't have a monarchy. Every president gets security for himself and his family. And last time you checked, you didn't have the slighest clue what you were talking about.

The only difference between our government and a monarchy is that Obama doesn't get to designate his successor.

That's the only difference? Really?

It's the only one that matters. Obama behaves as if he owns this country.

Gee, he supposedly came from Chicago. How many times has he visited his home there where we wouldn't need to lease a place for him, like we didn't have to for Bush in Crawford
Where does obama go ? Martha's vineyard? That's a helicopter ride from DC.

Hawaii. Gee, it's only where he is from .

You really think that's excessive ?

I've been saying WE will all be Shocked how much that couple has HOSED us taxpayers for with all their expensive living once he moved on up to the east side.

some of the worst IN our face spending I've seen out of someone who was basically a NOBODY, before he was Crowned this thing sent down from the heavens above.

I guess that was part of his Transformation of the country and the people in it he supposedly care about.

it was sickening to watch it. and then hear them spew about how he Inheirted the worst: recession since the GREAT depression.

Let see here

We have this

24GH6662-1.jpg

And we have this

obama-beach.jpg

and this

825e91ac-6a0e-4ed1-b3f2-044394c45636.jpg

I often wonder how much work and cost it takes to Straighten her and girls hair. That is 3 more full time travelers.

Gee, he supposedly came from Chicago. How many times has he visited his home there where we wouldn't need to lease a place for him, like we didn't have to for Bush in Crawford
Where does obama go ? Martha's vineyard? That's a helicopter ride from DC.

Hawaii. Gee, it's only where he is from .

You really think that's excessive ?

poor loons. it must suck getting up every day being you.

Let see here

We have this

24GH6662-1.jpg

And we have this

obama-beach.jpg

and this

I often wonder how much work and cost it takes to Straighten her and girls hair. That is 3 more full time travelers.

i often wonder why rightwingut pond scum get offended when we point out that you're racist losers.

*shrug*

Let see here

We have this

24GH6662-1.jpg

And we have this

obama-beach.jpg

and this

About the same as putting curls in a white woman's straight hair(s)

How come this stupid phony outrage crap comes up every 6 months or so?

The president needs an entourage, an expensive one, including the secret service....

This stuff gets more and more expensive every year, and the GOP always tries to exploit those figures to promote the idea that Obama spends more on vacations than anyone before.

The Democrats will be doing the same thing to the next President...like they hammered on "W" for his Crawford trips

Sorry. Nobody ever hammered W on the cost of his Crawford trips. He was hammered for the frequency of the trips. Still, he was given much slack by his political opponents because we know that the POTUS is never completely on vacation.

And....the next president will likely be a Democrat.....so your point is kind of moot.

Bush's political opponents "gave him slack?" You're joking, right?

Let see here

We have this

24GH6662-1.jpg

And we have this

obama-beach.jpg

and this

i often wonder why rightwingut pond scum get offended when we point out that you're racist losers.

*shrug*

They probably get offended because they haven't said or posted anything racist, you dumb bitch.

Did that offend you? Tough shit.

Let see here

We have this

24GH6662-1.jpg

And we have this

obama-beach.jpg

and this

*shrug*

They probably get offended because they haven't said or posted anything racist, you dumb bitch.

no, pond scum. they have no right to get offended when posting things like asking what it would cost to straighten the hair of the first family.

now be a good boy and go back to your six-pack of bud

Let see here

We have this

24GH6662-1.jpg

And we have this

obama-beach.jpg

and this

*shrug*

no, pond scum. they have no right to get offended when posting things like asking what it would cost to straighten the hair of the first family.

now be a good boy and go back to your six-pack of bud

You're correct. I didn't notice that response. However, they obviously straighten their hair. So how is it racist to make a joke about the cost?

Do they use an Iron? I really don't know? Is it daily? Hourly in humidity? Does it hurt? Chemicals? Not racist. Legitimate questions. Moon points out Curling other hair also costs, agreed. I missed that. Do they pay? I don't see hair like that on any other Africans? not many for sure.

You are better than that.

Let see here

We have this

24GH6662-1.jpg

And we have this

obama-beach.jpg

and this

Do they use an Iron? I really don't know? Is it daily? Hourly in humidity? Does it hurt? Chemicals? Not racist. Legitimate questions. Moon points out Curling other hair also costs, agreed. I missed that. Do they pay? I don't see hair like that on any other Africans? not many for sure.
Black magazines are full of ads for hair straightening products.

As at August 8th of last year, Obama had taken 125 vacation days since he took office. At the same point in his presidency, George W. Bush had taken 407. Yes, trips to the ranch in Crawford might be a bit cheaper than Obama's vacation, but he made the trip so often, that the expenses are far greater than Obama's spending.

Presidents are never really off the clock. Even when nominally "on vacation" all Presidents, Obama included, are called upon to deal with all manner of crises and emergencies. Obama actually returned to the White House for two days during this past August's vacation to Martha's Vineyard.

In total, George W. Bush took 533 vacation days during his 4 years in office. Reagan took 390 days of vacation in 8 years. Clinton's total for 8 years is 174 days. These numbers don't include time spent at Camp David. If you include time spent at Camp David, Bush's total well is over 800 days.

So of the 8 years spent in the White House, both W and Reagan took more than a year off. Including time spent at Camp David, W took over two years off.

Republicans have no wiggle room on their President's vacations. Republican Presidents are rank slackers compared to Democrats.

Crawford was the same as LBJ's White House at his ranch in Tx. Those were mostly working days spent in Crawford, not vacation. I notice noone ever had a problem with LBJ's time there.
As at August 8th of last year, Obama had taken 125 vacation days since he took office. At the same point in his presidency, George W. Bush had taken 407. Yes, trips to the ranch in Crawford might be a bit cheaper than Obama's vacation, but he made the trip so often, that the expenses are far greater than Obama's spending.

Presidents are never really off the clock. Even when nominally "on vacation" all Presidents, Obama included, are called upon to deal with all manner of crises and emergencies. Obama actually returned to the White House for two days during this past August's vacation to Martha's Vineyard.

In total, George W. Bush took 533 vacation days during his 4 years in office. Reagan took 390 days of vacation in 8 years. Clinton's total for 8 years is 174 days. These numbers don't include time spent at Camp David. If you include time spent at Camp David, Bush's total well is over 800 days.

So of the 8 years spent in the White House, both W and Reagan took more than a year off. Including time spent at Camp David, W took over two years off.

Republicans have no wiggle room on their President's vacations. Republican Presidents are rank slackers compared to Democrats.

He is THE WORST POTUS

...since the 2010s? Obama is the best President this century.

Oh my god, I just realized that that is in fact a true statement. Man, this country needs help.

Nonetheless, it's true. Bush was a pretty bad President. Obama has also been a lackluster President. But he has been better than Bush.

NOT a Christian and against Christianity

:gives:

coddles terrorists' mentality

:bs1:

and wants to destroy America.

:haha:

He is a disgrace to his race

Is this another one of those "Obama is white" things?

and the American people.

Considering the popularity of the Kardashians and the Trump candidacy, I think that the American people have much bigger fish to fry when it comes to maintaining a good image.

Crawford was the same as LBJ's White House at his ranch in Tx. Those were mostly working days spent in Crawford, not vacation. I notice noone ever had a problem with LBJ's time there.

I don't buy 125 days. BHO is always up and out. Golf is almost on each trip. To me that is Vacation days too. Just because he swings by after 5 min "official" appearance then off to fundraiser ending in Golf. The trips have not stopped. Constant pleasure trips. Nice try to confuse issue.
A trip for two weeks to WH west in TX is not same cost at all. It ain't the meat it the motion.

Forum List

Back