Expand The US War In Syria Or Get Out: What Say You?...

Expand US War in Syria Or Get Out

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is absolutely nothing worth America fighting and/or dying for in the Middle East.

I tend to go with you on that.
And BluesLegend scoffed when I said Trump was going to lead you all into the far left camp.

Look at you now. Following our cut-and-run Democratic President like a little mouse!

pied_piper_2.jpg

You've missed one hell of a lot of conversations then. Many are appalled that Trump is falling for this shit. I'm certain John McCain and Lindsay Graham are thrilled their wet dreams are coming true.

There is absolutely nothing worth America fighting and/or dying for in the Middle East.

And BluesLegend scoffed when I said Trump was going to lead you all into the far left camp.

Look at you now. Following our cut-and-run Democratic President like a little mouse!

Well actually, Obama got us into the Syrian mess. He funded & armed Jihadi fighters (Rebels) in Syria. He sought 'Regime Change.' And i don't support the Regime Change policy. I disagreed with Obama dragging us into the Syrian War. We had no right declaring Regime Change.

So Trump inherited Obama's Syrian mess, just like Obama inherited Bush's Iraq mess. For me, i think It's time for us to dramatically scale back our presence in the Middle East. It's time to come home. Get out of Syria now. We don't belong there.
Yeah Trump inherited tens of thousands of our soldiers fighting in and occupying all of Syria for absolutely no reason. Exactly the same as Obama with Iraq. :rolleyes:

True, but on this at least Trump seems to be doing what he said he'd do. That is NOT the case on taxes, deficits, soc sec/medicare and healthcare, where he's actually governed contrary to what he said he'd do when running.

I don't like his position, but he's running into bad headwinds of the past 16 years.
Just don't forget to say Trump gave birth to whatever evil comes from cutting and running from Syria.
Back when the refugee crisis was beginning in Europe, I thought that we should have committed to creating and defending safe refugee zones. And called on Nato. Safety being nominal in terms of what happened in Iraq. But still. Once we encouraged the Syrian opposition, we either did an Ike in Hungary or committed.

I think we have to face it though that Assad won his war. We were in position to dictate what his terms would be to the survivors, but yeah, Trump's said he's ok with a genocide.

Trump is damned if he does damned if he doesn't on Syria, its Obama's fault. Obama drew a red line talking tough, showing his ass pretending to be a tough guy he draws a red line. Then when Syria crossed it the moron tries to claim it wasn't his red line it was the worlds red line and he cuts and runs. Well now Trump has to clean up Obama's mess.

So Trump, if he does nothing and pulls out and he will get the blame for not stopping the gas attacks. If he bombs Syria to rubble and he'll get blamed for that.

pied_piper_2.jpg

You've missed one hell of a lot of conversations then. Many are appalled that Trump is falling for this shit. I'm certain John McCain and Lindsay Graham are thrilled their wet dreams are coming true.

Yup. Trump starts talking withdrawal, and suddenly a 'Chemical Attack' happens. Way too convenient. Assad had nothing to gain by it. The 'Regime Change' proponents had the most to gain. They're forcing Trump's hand. And sadly, Trump's going along.

Well the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrr rebels are now saying they are going to use the US offensive against Assad to retake formerly held territories.

Special. Back to fucking square one.

Force Congress to Declare War and Authorize Hostilities. That is their Constitutional Duty!

If they want war, or hostilities with Syria, then put it on The Public Record.

BTW, what the fuck is The UN doing these days? They are useless as most of the Libtards on here crying about "bake me a cake!"

Trump is damned if he does damned if he doesn't on Syria, its Obama's fault. Obama drew a red line talking tough, showing his ass pretending to be a tough guy he draws a red line. Then when Syria crossed it the moron tries to claim it wasn't his red line it was the worlds red line and he cuts and runs. Well now Trump has to clean up Obama's mess.

So Trump, if he does nothing and pulls out and he will get the blame for not stopping the gas attacks. If he bombs Syria to rubble and he'll get blamed for that.
Funny how this happens. LOL

pied_piper_2.jpg

Yup. Trump starts talking withdrawal, and suddenly a 'Chemical Attack' happens. Way too convenient. Assad had nothing to gain by it. The 'Regime Change' proponents had the most to gain. They're forcing Trump's hand. And sadly, Trump's going along.

Check this out. I'm monitoring RT to keep up to date with the other side.

Syrian rebel militants to launch counter-offensive if US strikes Assad troops – commander

Syrian rebel militants to launch counter-offensive if US strikes Assad troops – commander

Well actually, Obama got us into the Syrian mess. He funded & armed Jihadi fighters (Rebels) in Syria. He sought 'Regime Change.' And i don't support the Regime Change policy. I disagreed with Obama dragging us into the Syrian War. We had no right declaring Regime Change.

So Trump inherited Obama's Syrian mess, just like Obama inherited Bush's Iraq mess. For me, i think It's time for us to dramatically scale back our presence in the Middle East. It's time to come home. Get out of Syria now. We don't belong there.
Yeah Trump inherited tens of thousands of our soldiers fighting in and occupying all of Syria for absolutely no reason. Exactly the same as Obama with Iraq. :rolleyes:

He inherited Obama's Regime Change agenda in Syria. That's just fact. It is Obama's mess. And Obama did inherit Bush's Iraq debacle. That's just fact too.

Maybe he'll just bomb a couple of airports, like last time.
I don't see why the United States is "responsible" for stopping his gas attacks. Isn't that against international law or something? I'm asking. I really don't know the answer to that.

Well actually, Obama got us into the Syria mess. He funded & armed Jihadi fighters (Rebels) in Syria. He sought 'Regime Change.' And i don't support the Regime Change policy. I disagreed with Obama dragging us into the Syrian War. We had no right declaring Regime Change.

So Trump inherited Obama's Syria mess, just like Obama inherited Bush's Iraq mess. For me, i think It's time for us to dramatically scale back our presence in the Middle East. It's time to come home. Get out of Syria now. We don't belong there.
The only thing Trump inherited from Obama with regards to Syria was an easily reversible policy.

What it is now is his making.

pied_piper_2.jpg

Check this out. I'm monitoring RT to keep up to date with the other side.

Unfortunately, most Americans are either too lazy or too busy living life, to hear the other side's position. Most will just be obedient Sheeple, and believe everything their Fake News Media tells em. It is what it is.

He inherited Obama's Regime Change agenda in Syria. That's just fact. It is Obama's mess. And Obama did inherit Bush's Iraq debacle. That's just fact too.
Getting involved in the Middle East is always a mistake, just as under Obama. Deciding to get involved in Syria in any capacity was the worst mistake of Obama’s Presidency. But to equate it with Iraq, where thousands of our troops were sent to their deaths for absolutely nothing, is wrong. There are no troops to pull out of Syria. No mandate to rebuild anything. All we have to do is just mind our own business. No further involvement.

Well actually, Obama got us into the Syria mess. He funded & armed Jihadi fighters (Rebels) in Syria. He sought 'Regime Change.' And i don't support the Regime Change policy. I disagreed with Obama dragging us into the Syrian War. We had no right declaring Regime Change.

So Trump inherited Obama's Syria mess, just like Obama inherited Bush's Iraq mess. For me, i think It's time for us to dramatically scale back our presence in the Middle East. It's time to come home. Get out of Syria now. We don't belong there.
The only thing Trump inherited from Obama with regards to Syria was an easily reversible policy.

"Easily reversed." You sure about that? The Regime Policy in Syria is fully supported by most US Politicians. Withdrawing from Syria, would actually be the most difficult thing for Trump to do. There's nothing easy about the mess he inherited in Syria.

Getting involved in the Middle East is always a mistake, just as under Obama. Deciding to get involved in Syria in any capacity was the worst mistake of Obama’s Presidency. But to equate it with Iraq, where thousands of our troops were sent to their deaths for absolutely nothing, is wrong. There are no troops to pull out of Syria. No mandate to rebuild anything. All we have to do is just mind our own business. No further involvement.

If you take a look out the window right now you are certain to see these guys. I agree wholeheartedly with your post.

Flying_Pigs.jpg

I hear ya. And i think Trump was headed towards withdrawal. But then a 'Chemical Attack' suddenly happens. What can he do now? It's pretty much a Lose-Lose scenario for him at this point. He'll be damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. It's the same position Obama was in with Iraq and Afghanistan. He ended up choosing to stay and continue the wars. Looks like Trump is gonna do the same. It's very sad.

"Easily reversed." You sure about that? The Regime Policy in Syria is fully supported by most US Politicians. Withdrawing from Syria, would actually be the most difficult thing for Trump to do. There's nothing easy about the mess he inherited in Syria.
Really? I know Nikki Haley says there will never be peace in Syria with Assad in power. But let's see how they do with the talks about to begin. She could be wrong.

If you take a look out the window right now you are certain to see these guys. I agree wholeheartedly with your post.

Flying_Pigs.jpg
giphy.gif

Bottom line is western leaders are FUBAR'D now. They've been chest thumping for ages. Not just Obama. You can blame Harper, Cameron and others as well for Egypt when we put in the MB. You can blame all of them for the dogs breakfast that is now Libya with open air African slave markets in Libya. Yemen and its people are being bombed daily by SA and we say nothing. Oh and they are starving to death.

And we are responsible for backing SA/Qatar/Turkey to overthrow Assad that led to the rise of ISIS and AQ in Syria and freaking Iraq.

Nikki Haley wants to bitch that Russia has blood on their hands? THAT bitch needs to take a look in the fucking mirror.

Forum List

Back