Exit Polls - Biden Won Because of Women, the Educated, and the Suburbs

The 2020 data was released in the past week. You can find it if you look.
Nonsense. Man up and give me a reputable link. I've now given you two.

"The FBI’s Preliminary Uniform Crime Report, January–June, 2020, reveals overall declines in the number of violent crimes and property crimes reported for the first six months of 2020 when compared with figures for the first six months of 2019."

"The voting vaginas are ruining America."

Free advice, poster 'Partiv'.......make your 6 word motto about 'voting vaginas'......well, make those 6 words your signature line.

It perfectly captures the perception of the forum....and me.....of your mindset, politics, misogyny, and character.

In short, it suits you.

Go for it. You be you.

This is silly horseshit.

Biden didn't win. He stole the election. And the core voting block of the filthy Democrat Party are dumbass illiterate inner city Blacks.

This is silly horseshit.

Biden didn't win. He stole the election. And the core voting block of the filthy Democrat Party are dumbass illiterate inner city Blacks.
Yes...blacks voted overwhelmingly for Biden.

VOTED

Legally

"......doesn't realize women are controlled by their hormones. It affects their decision making, including when they vote."
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, to be totally direct and sincere ----- I ain't really qualified to judge women's suitability for making decisions because of the apparent fault of having "hormones".

After all, I'm a guy.

But the question does intrigue.
So let us throw the question out to those females who post or lurk on this forum.

To wit: How do you feel about being deficient in your decision making abilities because you are....well, a woman?.....as poster Partiv asserts.

Do your hormones make you less decisive, less able to do research, marshal facts, draw a conclusion, make a decision.....than a man?

I don't know who the women are that post here. So it may be presumptuous to suggest 'feminine' avatar names like 'Claudette', or 'Irish Lass', really belong to women posters. So, I'll simply ask any woman poster regardless of the nature of the avatar used......well, do you think you are not as competent in making decisions as men? Poster LennyPartiv suggests you are not.

This is silly horseshit.

yep, this. Dude, he didn't even get close. they needed to cheat in six states. holy cow, what a landslide Trump had.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, to be totally direct and sincere ----- I ain't really qualified to judge women's suitability for making decisions because of the apparent fault of having "hormones".

After all, I'm a guy.

But the question does intrigue.
So let us throw the question out to those females who post or lurk on this forum.

To wit: How do you feel about being deficient in your decision making abilities because you are....well, a woman?.....as poster Partiv asserts.

Do your hormones make you less decisive, less able to do research, marshal facts, draw a conclusion, make a decision.....than a man?

I don't know who the women are that post here. So it may be presumptuous to suggest 'feminine' avatar names like 'Claudette', or 'Irish Lass', really belong to women posters. So, I'll simply ask any woman poster regardless of the nature of the avatar used......well, do you think you are not as competent in making decisions as men? Poster LennyPartiv suggests you are not.
you've never heard about the woman scorned, phrase?

hell hath no fury (like a woman scorned) used to refer to someone, usually a woman, who has reacted very angrily to something, especially the fact that her husband or lover has been unfaithful See scorn in the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary Check pronunciation: scorn_2

yep, this. Dude, he didn't even get close. they needed to cheat in six states. holy cow, what a landslide Trump had.
You mean sliding down the shit pile to a resort home in florida to complain to people about feelings of failure...

Yup that's the former president.

You mean sliding down the shit pile to a resort home in florida to complain to people about feelings of failure...

Yup that's the former president.
naw, I'm talking about the millions of votes tucked into voting districts after election day. That cheat. You really have no brain, do you?

naw, I'm talking about the millions of votes tucked into voting districts after election day. That cheat. You really have no brain, do you?
Sure, have any proof of that assertion? Anything at all....other than air coming out of you asre.

Sure, have any proof of that assertion? Anything at all....other than air coming out of you asre.
sure, election day is only one day, extending the day to three can only be to manipulate ballot counts. Dude, I'm not fking stupid. Sane individuals know that 44 states did their counts in one day and then six states took three days and would you take a fking look at this, all six states flipped during the extension. You think we're stupid, but dude, we ain't.

sure, election day is only one day, extending the day to three can only be to manipulate ballot counts. Dude, I'm not fking stupid. Sane individuals know that 44 states did their counts in one day and then six states took three days and would you take a fking look at this, all six states flipped during the extension. You think we're stupid, but dude, we ain't.
Yes, yes you're that stupid.

There was no extension, just counting of legally cast ballots by mail. All 50 states certified their results as accurate and true yet you pantie weights still cry.

Yes, yes you're that stupid.

There was no extension, just counting of legally cast ballots by mail. All 50 states certified their results as accurate and true yet you pantie weights still cry.
what do you mean there wasn't any extension, the fk there wasn't, went on for three days. Illegally. Do you really need me to post a fking link? are you really that dishonest of a fk? I guess when you have no integrity.

Biden won because he won women and blacks

And there’s a large number of younger women who didn’t vote… but will now

If they’re smart they’ll vote in the mid- terms. Many did in 2018

How’d that go?

Yes...blacks voted overwhelmingly for Biden.

VOTED

Legally
No....think not. The vote pouring in and other irregularities, coming in the wee hours of the morning came from black run voting precincts................voting ILLEGALLY came in from black districts where all crimes if more prevalent.

And the anti-Trump vote was much more motivated to vote against him than the MAGA crowd who showed up at the rallies, caravans, and boating accidents was motivated to vote for him.

This year, there were two major exit surveys, the “traditional” one done by Edison Research (based upon a sample of 15,590 in-person and self-described mail-in voters; see CNN and the New York Times) and the AP VoteCast survey (based upon a sample of 110,485 self-described voters ... the much larger AP VoteCast sample appears to be more accurate. ...​
Women outvoted men—by 4 percent in the Edison data and 6 percent in the AP VoteCast survey—and rejected Donald Trump, denying him re-election. According to the AP VoteCast, Biden carried women by 55-44, while Trump carried men by 52-46. Edison had similar numbers: Biden won women by 57-42, while Trump won men by 53-45. The bigger margins and bigger turnout among women were decisive. ...​
According to the AP VoteCast data, voters with high school or less as their education level (27 percent of the total vote), broke for Trump over Biden by 52-46, a figure nearly identical to that group’s Trump vs. Clinton figure from 2016. ... Voters with some college or an associate’s degree but less than a four-year degree (34 percent of the total vote) tipped dramatically away from Trump: In the 2016 exit poll they preferred him by 8 percent, but in the 2020 AP VoteCast data they preferred him by just 2 percent. The narrowing gap by which Trump carried that category of voters opened the door for Biden to win by sweeping the votes of those with higher levels of education. Biden carried college graduates with no postgraduate studies (25 percent of the total vote) by 56-42 and voters with postgraduate studies (15 percent of the total vote) by 58-40. ... white college-educated men (16 percent of the total vote) voted for Trump by 52-46 while white college-educated women (14 percent of the electorate) went for Biden by 59-39. ... White men without college degrees (19 percent of the total vote), gave Trump a landslide margin of 64-34, while white women without college degrees (24 percent of the total vote) gave Trump a large but lesser margin of 60-39. Big though those margins are, they are each smaller than in 2016.​
Biden carried the nation’s suburbs by 10 percent in the AP VoteCast survey. From the Eisenhower through the Reagan eras, Republicans held a lock on highly educated and affluent suburban voters. It began eroding in 2004—and cracked apart in 2020. Edsall notes that in 1980 Republicans carried 91 out of the 100 counties with the highest median income level; in 2020, they carried only 43. ... Keep in mind that the margins among suburban voters tend to be narrow (Obama carried the suburbs by only 2 percent in 2008 and lost them by 2 percent in 2012), thus Biden carrying the suburbs by 10 percent was a huge factor in his election.​

Among the 46 percent of voters who reported in the AP VoteCast survey that they “disapprove strongly” of President Trump, Biden won 97-1. On the flip side, meanwhile, the voters who said they “approve strongly” of Trump, who voted for him by 98-2, amounted to a much smaller 31 percent of the electorate. In other words, the notion that Trump’s base was more passionate about supporting him than was Biden’s is not reflected in the data.

First off Xiden didn't win. There's no fucking way we've regressed that far, even with mail-in ballots, which was a ploy to unseat Trump.

Beyond that women are often emotional & dependent people, thus simple prey to propaganda. Look at the groups of people who generally swing Demonicrat, you'll notice they're unwise, miseducated, illiterate and/or emotional, thus they're easy targets to BS.

A. Single middle aged women
B. College students
C. Blacks
D. Lesbians
E. Hollywood types
F. Those who cannot speak English
G. Govt. employees, who are primarily worthless. Generally speaking, employees dependent on taxes for their wages
H. Pompous wealthy who on one hand tell you they care, to be hip, while at the core it's all show.
I. Purple hair, enormous glasses & nose/ear ring types.
J. Those raised within poor environments.
K. Ex-cons.
L. Those who desire victim roles.
M. Drug addicts.
N. Those who make their own beds & reject them.

As a rule of thumb, beyond college students who desire to be "hip" while professors are up their asses all day with left-communism, those who frown often prefer Demonicracks.

Forum List

Back