Exhausted Hillary Is Taking Weekends Off

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
And the media's saying nothing about it. But … anyone notice their commentaries that Trump took this past Sunday off? The American voters are watching this and, instead of helping her, the media is beginning to hurt her.

And then, there's this that you won't see in the media:

Trump-vs-Hillary-Attendance-8-14-575x709.png

Pay attention to these totals:

For Trump:

19 events

104,940 attendees

For Clinton

8 events

12,250 attendees

Yet, according to the media and their faux polls, Clinton is leading Trump by big numbers

What do you believe?

Story @ EXHAUSTED HILLARY Is Taking Off Weekends -- And Media Is Covering It Up

And the media's saying nothing about it. But … anyone notice their commentaries that Trump took this past Sunday off? The American voters are watching this and, instead of helping her, the media is beginning to hurt her.
To longknife: She needs the rest. She will not be able to hide her natural hangdog look if physical exhaustion shows through the happy-face veneer.

hangdog (adjective)

1. Shamefaced or guilty.

2. Downcast; intimidated.

noun
A sneaky or despicable person.​

For Trump:

19 events

104,940 attendees

For Clinton

8 events

12,250 attendees

Yet, according to the media and their faux polls, Clinton is leading Trump by big numbers

What do you believe?

From now on, I'm going to ignore anything having to do with polls. I know how I'm going to vote local, state, and federal and that's all that counts to me.

The poll I truly care about is the one that will take place on November 8.

For Trump:

19 events

104,940 attendees

For Clinton

8 events

12,250 attendees

What do you believe?

If I was 200 Electoral College votes ahead of an opponent that keeps shooting his campaign in the foot like he does, I'd take weekends off as well. Hell, Trump is barely ahead in TEXAS!
Clinton 369/ Trump 169

tumblr_obxlnaqR3q1r53ehbo1_500.jpg

For Trump:

19 events

104,940 attendees

For Clinton

8 events

12,250 attendees

What do you believe?

If I was 200 Electoral College votes ahead of an opponent that keeps shooting his campaign in the foot like he does, I'd take weekends off as well. Hell, Trump is barely ahead in TEXAS!
Clinton 369/ Trump 169

tumblr_obxlnaqR3q1r53ehbo1_500.jpg

Diverting anyone?

Yea when your kicking your opponent's ass 6 ways from Sunday, you can sit, take breaks and weekends off:deal:, no problem.

Funny how Hillary is always weak, poor health, a crook, etc yet NOBODY in your sorry ass party can or has EVER beaten her:laugh:

Forum List

Back