Executive Order to forgive $50,000 in student debt

Sure. Enforce the laws fairly. Lately the IRS has been targeting conservative and Republican businesses, political organizations, and charities to bleed them dry, while refusing to enforce the law against Democrats.

I am so sick of the "just make up persecution stories" from Trumpism.

I really think we need the
trumpist problem dealt with before anything else can be addressed.

I am glad you ask this because it acknowledges that you agree that this is their rightful cost.

How to accomplish this? Simple, whatever educational requirements a business has should be collected as a tax.
So if a company requires an MBA, a company must pay a tax amount comparable to that cost.

Okay. So you and I are trying for the same job. I have a college education in which to do the job immediately. You apply for the job and the employer would have to fund your education first. Who do you think would get that job, you or me?
Why should a business fund your education when you can go get a better job the minute you complete your studies?
Many do, my former employer would pay tuition and books for any employee without a post graduate degree. They also would fund post-grad degrees if they benefited the company. Not all companies do this, but there are a few.

And I'm guessing they also required the employee to remain in their employ for a certain amount of time to justify the cost to the company. They didn't just let them get the degree and then prance off to their competitors.
There were NO strings attached to undergrad degrees, post grad degrees had some requirements, chief among them, the degree had to advance them in their chosen field in the company. There were no length of employment requirements. I have worked for a few larger companies and a couple of smaller ones that provided this benefit.

So they were willing to pay out the money for you to get a degree, and then have you immediately jump ship to their competitors before the ink was dry on the diploma? I'm really dubious about that.
Be dubious all you want. There are numerous companies that do it. I worked for my last employer for 33 years, but I attended school during my time with other smaller companies for sometimes less than two years.

Oh, I plan to be incredibly dubious, unless and until you provide something other than your word for it.
I don't normally do research for those disbelievers who are too lazy to do their own, but I'll make an exception this time-- 25+ Companies with Tuition Reimbursement Programs SMH.

Newsflash, Mensa Boy: you still haven't "done research". What you did was find a link that "proved"companies offer tuition assistance programs - which only a shitbrained moron would think I ever disputed - and then triumphantly declared that it "proved" the point I did dispute - that companies offer tuition assistance without expecting any commitment in return.

Congratulations. You have now achieved thinking and debating like a leftist. If you still have any pretensions of actually being a person, with a functioning cerebral cortex, you should be very ashamed of your existence at this point.

If you can stop wagging your head mindlessly back and forth a moment, let me show you how research and proof are ACTUALLY done (always assuming you haven't pussied out and run away because I talked mean to you).

From your list:

AT&T - program does not apply to courses that begin before you have been employed for six months (page 2); if you quit two years or less after you receive the tuition assistance, you have to repay the funds (page 10).

BP - only covers approved courses which benefit BP (page 2); if you quit within a certain time period after completing the course, you repay the funds (page 6).

Now, those are just the first two which made their entire tuition program available online, and already they prove ME right, rather than you. Shall I go on, or would you like to apologize in abject humiliation?
I tried to maintain a semblance of civility with your ignorant ass. Of course, they do not pay for education you received before you were employed there. Use some common sense you useless piece of skin around a kunt. sp

I am so sick of the "just make up persecution stories" from Trumpism.
I'm sick and tired of being blackballed and shitlisted by Democrats.
I really think we need the
trumpist problem dealt with before anything else can be addressed.
And I don't appreciate the Democrats attitude of murder-for-hire or the overt attempts to murder me.

DEMOCRATS ARE MURDERERS.

So you understand how broken the system is.

Time for business to pay their fair share, especially the non working investor class.

It's not broken at all. What's broke about it? If you want something, you have to work for it. Let's be realistic here. You need a job more than an employer needs you. Why? Because there are less employers needing workers than there are workers needing jobs. It's why the employer interviews you, and not the other way around.

Without a doubt in most cases, somebody with a college degree will earn more money than somebody without. In other words, it's an investment. An investment is when you take your own money, put it into something, get that money back with hopefully a profit. I don't think government nor business should be funding anybody's investments.

Why do you prefer the non working investor class profit on the backs of our youth?

Listen, I know the answer, you don't but you should be able to follow along to my bias neutral breakdown of the system.

I am glad you ask this because it acknowledges that you agree that this is their rightful cost.

How to accomplish this? Simple, whatever educational requirements a business has should be collected as a tax.
So if a company requires an MBA, a company must pay a tax amount comparable to that cost.

Okay. So you and I are trying for the same job. I have a college education in which to do the job immediately. You apply for the job and the employer would have to fund your education first. Who do you think would get that job, you or me?
Why should a business fund your education when you can go get a better job the minute you complete your studies?
Many do, my former employer would pay tuition and books for any employee without a post graduate degree. They also would fund post-grad degrees if they benefited the company. Not all companies do this, but there are a few.

And I'm guessing they also required the employee to remain in their employ for a certain amount of time to justify the cost to the company. They didn't just let them get the degree and then prance off to their competitors.
There were NO strings attached to undergrad degrees, post grad degrees had some requirements, chief among them, the degree had to advance them in their chosen field in the company. There were no length of employment requirements. I have worked for a few larger companies and a couple of smaller ones that provided this benefit.

So they were willing to pay out the money for you to get a degree, and then have you immediately jump ship to their competitors before the ink was dry on the diploma? I'm really dubious about that.
Be dubious all you want. There are numerous companies that do it. I worked for my last employer for 33 years, but I attended school during my time with other smaller companies for sometimes less than two years.

Oh, I plan to be incredibly dubious, unless and until you provide something other than your word for it.
I don't normally do research for those disbelievers who are too lazy to do their own, but I'll make an exception this time-- 25+ Companies with Tuition Reimbursement Programs SMH.
It's your research, NAZI. We aren't required to produce the evidence to support your claims.

Why do you prefer the non working investor class profit on the backs of our youth?
Somebody's got to have the money to invest ina business to put the youth to work, and let them make money to get started.
Listen, I know the answer, you don't but you should be able to follow along to my bias neutral breakdown of the system.
Oh, yeah, businesses have to make a profit, to, well, you know, stay in business.

People got to be honest. You can't just put in your hours and draw a wage with lip service like that.
Masters and servants, employers and employees, come on, we're not talking about slavery here, only that a man's word is is his bond when he agrees to do a certain job for a certain wage, or else he gives his notice and quits.

It's your research, NAZI. We aren't required to produce the evidence to support your claims.
When I need lip from your trolling ass, I'll rattle my zipper.

Cursive is useless. I have not used it since high school and I am 60 years old.

I still write checks for tax deductible items so I have a paper trail. My bank sends back photo copies of the canceled checks. Then I can categorize them, do the math, and present the results to my tax preparer. The more work I can do on taxes myself, the less she charges.

If I get audited, I don't have to show the IRS all my bank statements with selected deductions. I can give them photo copies of the checks of questionable payments only showing who I sent money to and why.

But as I said earlier, if somebody had to fill out a police report, I'd love to see one written by a person that doesn't know cursive.

I am still not seeing the significance here. Most documents such as an police report require you to print. I have never seen one conducive to cursive.

Time for business to pay their fair share, especially the non working investor class.

It's not broken at all. What's broke about it? If you want something, you have to work for it. Let's be realistic here. You need a job more than an employer needs you. Why? Because there are less employers needing workers than there are workers needing jobs. It's why the employer interviews you, and not the other way around.

Without a doubt in most cases, somebody with a college degree will earn more money than somebody without. In other words, it's an investment. An investment is when you take your own money, put it into something, get that money back with hopefully a profit. I don't think government nor business should be funding anybody's investments.

The investor class doesn't profit off of anyone's back, moron. In fact, there isn't even such a thing as an "investor class." Anyone who has a retirement fund is an investor. They provide the capital that creates jobs. Our youth benefit from investement that creates jobs. Only minions of the Democrat Reich are too stupid to understand that. People like you are destroying the world because you promote this horseshit.

Last edited:

You'll get my lip whether you want it or not. In fact, whining about it only motivates me to dish out a lot more of it.

I still write checks for tax deductible items so I have a paper trail. My bank sends back photo copies of the canceled checks. Then I can categorize them, do the math, and present the results to my tax preparer. The more work I can do on taxes myself, the less she charges.

If I get audited, I don't have to show the IRS all my bank statements with selected deductions. I can give them photo copies of the checks of questionable payments only showing who I sent money to and why.

But as I said earlier, if somebody had to fill out a police report, I'd love to see one written by a person that doesn't know cursive.

I am still not seeing the significance here. Most documents such as an police report require you to print. I have never seen one conducive to cursive.
I've never seen a signature that was printed. What do you propose to do about that?

You'll get my lip whether you want it or not. In fact, whining about it only motivates me to dish out a lot more of it.

Your immaturity is noted.

Peace

Yeah, I realized you were a troll a long time ago. When I get tired of your bullshit, I'll just cancel your ass, like I do every other trolling moron on this board that ceases to entertain me. Rave on.

The investor class profit off of anyone's back, moron. In fact, there isn't even such a thing as an "investor class." Anyone who has a retirement fund is an investor. They provide the capital that creates jobs. Our youth benefit from investement that creates jobs. Only minions of the Democrat Reich are too stupid to understand that. People like you are destroying the world because you promote this horseshit.

You are an idiot.
A Kool-Aid drenched idiot at that.

You can always enrolled in school. you don't need stay so ignorant.

I've never seen a signature that was printed. What do you propose to do about that?

I am sorry, you are so sheltered. Many signatures are just printed. Also, you can teach someone to do a signature in cursive in about 5 minutes. Why take all that class time to learn something you never never use?

Newsflash, Mensa Boy: you still haven't "done research". What you did was find a link that "proved"companies offer tuition assistance programs - which only a shitbrained moron would think I ever disputed - and then triumphantly declared that it "proved" the point I did dispute - that companies offer tuition assistance without expecting any commitment in return.

Congratulations. You have now achieved thinking and debating like a leftist. If you still have any pretensions of actually being a person, with a functioning cerebral cortex, you should be very ashamed of your existence at this point.

If you can stop wagging your head mindlessly back and forth a moment, let me show you how research and proof are ACTUALLY done (always assuming you haven't pussied out and run away because I talked mean to you).

From your list:

AT&T - program does not apply to courses that begin before you have been employed for six months (page 2); if you quit two years or less after you receive the tuition assistance, you have to repay the funds (page 10).

BP - only covers approved courses which benefit BP (page 2); if you quit within a certain time period after completing the course, you repay the funds (page 6).

Now, those are just the first two which made their entire tuition program available online, and already they prove ME right, rather than you. Shall I go on, or would you like to apologize in abject humiliation?
I tried to maintain a semblance of civility with your ignorant ass. Of course, they do not pay for education you received before you were employed there. Use some common sense you useless piece of skin around a kunt. sp

"I tried to be nice, and you just REFUSED to agree with me. So now I'm going to piss and whine and wait for it to be hugely important to you, because I'm SURE it is!"

Hold your breath while you wait.

No one said anything about education before you were employed there, you fucking moron, and that isn't even a GOOD attempt at dodging away from the fact that you made an ass of yourself. Too bad for you that I'm not in the mood to let you get away with it today.

From the post thread:

You said this - There were NO strings attached to undergrad degrees, post grad degrees had some requirements, chief among them, the degree had to advance them in their chosen field in the company. There were no length of employment requirements. I have worked for a few larger companies and a couple of smaller ones that provided this benefit.

I responded - So they were willing to pay out the money for you to get a degree, and then have you immediately jump ship to their competitors before the ink was dry on the diploma? I'm really dubious about that.

You then proceeded to "prove" me wrong by posting a list of companies with tuition reimbursements . . . which do NOT allow you to get your education paid for and then immediately leave to work somewhere else, nor do they offer the programs with no strings attached.

I demonstrated that, in fact, your "no strings attached" was wrong WITH YOUR OWN LIST . . . and now you're coming back and trying to pretend that someone, somewhere, claimed that they paid for education prior to employment.

As far as I'm concerned, you just admitted to the whole world that A) you're a fucking moron, if not a liar, and B) you're a tiny-dicked chickenshit who can't admit when he's just had his ass kicked.

I'm done with you. You may crawl back and attempt to be worthy of more of my attention at a later date, but for this conversation, you have failed and are beneath my notice. Begone.

And if he ever has anything behind that zipper, it'll be a miracle.

Yet no one seems to complain about the massive corporate welfare given to Wall Street and the MIC.

Let me inform you and others about "corporate welfare."
1. It is often used to incentivize hiring people out of work.
2. It is often used to keep money out of the hands of our enemies, such as Muslim oil states who hate us and are committing terror on a global basis.
3. It is often used to bring businesses into a state where they will generate hundreds of millions in sales tax and income.
You don't like "corporate welfare," vote out the politicians who enacted it. When it benefits a state or a group, they don't seem to complain.

Forum List

Back