Executive Order limitations

Gosh, thanks for sharing, Big Derp. None of us were aware that Biden had made these comments about a possible EO.

Bitch so acting as if biden didn't say it.

This is how they behave. You engage them until you embarass them with facts... then they mock and insist they won something. Then a few troll pals drive by and pile on...and then RW shows up when he feels he can mock within the safety net of obscurity. Then they disappear until they think you're gone.

Seen it repeated 100 times.

:D:clap2:

Last edited:
Gosh, thanks for sharing, Big Derp. None of us were aware that Biden had made these comments about a possible EO.

This is how they behave. You engage them until you embarass them with facts... then they mock and insist they won something. Then a few troll pals drive by and pile on...and then RW shows up when he feels he can mock within the safety net of obscurity.

yep as if saying the word derp will trumps fact.:badgrin:

This is how they behave. You engage them until you embarass them with facts... then they mock and insist they won something. Then a few troll pals drive by and pile on...and then RW shows up when he feels he can mock within the safety net of obscurity.

yep as if saying the word derp will trumps fact.:badgrin:

I hear you. I was very respectful of catz. Then she couldn't muster a counter and look how she melted down. :D:clap2:

EOs that become law get overturned all the time according to her.

Last edited:
because I hear that some deny biden said it.

Nobody has denied that Biden advocated Executive Orders. The million dollar question has been the scope and content of those orders

Anyway....It will be good practice for Biden when he becomes President in 2016

:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I told you what he does. :badgrin:

He's a notch above a troll. He antagonizes, mocks, instigates, diverts but never refutes.

Take this one reply. Always off on a tangent.

Now what the hell does "Bedwetter" in 2016 have to do with anything?

It's why I put him on ignore....he's a nuisance.

Last edited:
^
doesn't know what refutes means

From someone who could be a clone of rw. :clap2::D Your random mocking and attacking people surely is refutation in del's world.

Yup that (below) really refutes his point:

"Anyway....It will be good practice for Biden when he becomes President in 2016"

Last edited:
With the pending Executive Orders to come out regarding the second amendment and gun control, what is everyones opinion in regards to limitations on the Executive Order if any?

What has been orsered in terms of gun control?

How do you know power is being abused?

It is rumored that Barry will come out with an Executive Order regarding gun control.

That aside, looking at past Executive Orders, what should be allowed and what should be disallowed? For example, cap and trade and the Dream Act could not get pushed through Congress, so Obama wrote Executive Orders to bypass this dilemma. Should they be used to bypass the legislative power of Congress?

Also, do you think they are Constitutional? Clearly they have been used in the past for Unconstitutional powers. For example, FDR used them to lock up Japanese Americans, a clear Constitutional violation that even you can't dispute. However, our wonderful checks and balances in government did nothing to stop it. Go figure.

Just fear / Obama-hate mongering by the Retarded Right.

What has been orsered in terms of gun control?

How do you know power is being abused?

It is rumored that Barry will come out with an Executive Order regarding gun control.

That aside, looking at past Executive Orders, what should be allowed and what should be disallowed? For example, cap and trade and the Dream Act could not get pushed through Congress, so Obama wrote Executive Orders to bypass this dilemma. Should they be used to bypass the legislative power of Congress?

Also, do you think they are Constitutional? Clearly they have been used in the past for Unconstitutional powers. For example, FDR used them to lock up Japanese Americans, a clear Constitutional violation that even you can't dispute. However, our wonderful checks and balances in government did nothing to stop it. Go figure.

Was it hate mongering or retarded when Paul Revere and others made their midnight ride yelling
"Too arms,The British are coming"

Last edited:
^
doesn't know what refutes means

From someone who could be a clone of rw. :clap2::D Your random mocking and attacking people surely is refutation in del's world.

Yup that (below) really refutes his point:

"Anyway....It will be good practice for Biden when he becomes President in 2016"

Personally, I thrive on getting berettas panties all in a wad. I used to be able to get Liability all lathered up, but since he is gone, beretta is a willing substitute

His ignore on me is now 7 hours long and he lingers waiting for someone to reply to my posts so he can see what I post

Damn.....doesn't get any better than this

With the pending Executive Orders to come out regarding the second amendment and gun control, what is everyones opinion in regards to limitations on the Executive Order if any?

Asking what limitations there should be is a classic begging the question fallacy. It implies that the accusations of dictatorial end runs around Congress with EOs by Obama are legitimate.

I think the people who have been making claims about Executive Orders being dictatorial end runs around Congress have never actually read one in their lives. Once you read this post you will know how they give themselves away.

They only know what their puppet masters put in their piss buckets for them to drink. Which is why they can never tell you what actual law Obama has violated. They think they are the height of clever with "he violated the Constitution", which only betrays their complete ignorance of it. They are completely stumped when asked what actual law was broken and usually reply with every rube's last resort of "look it up for yourself". They want the skeptic to do their work for them to prove their idiotic claim! :lol:

The Legislative branch legislates the laws of the land. The Executive branch executes the laws of the land. Thus, their respective names.

An Executive Order is therefore a statement that "pursuant to" such and such law created by Congress, the Executive branch will do the following listed actions.

If the dumb shits ever actually read an Executive Order, they would know exactly what law was involved. Then they could read the law and see if it is in fact being violated by the EO. And then they could throw that law's chapter and verse back in my face.

Oops. I just gave away the whole game...

Of course, what they would actually discover is that no laws are being broken by the President. EOs have been around a very, very long time, and the Executive knows exactly how to use them. This, too, never occurs to the rubes.

With respect to the gun control issue, if Obama writes an Executive Order it will be along the lines of ordering law enforcement to beef up their background checks in accordance with the law, and to improve their data-sharing with each other.

No dictatorial end run around Congress.

Nothing to see here.

And that is why asking what limitations they should have is begging the question.

Last edited:

Asking what limitations there should be is a classic begging the question fallacy. It implies that the accusations of dictatorial end runs around Congress with EOs by Obama are legitimate.

I think the people who have been making claims about Executive Orders being dictatorial end runs around Congress have never actually read one in their lives. Once you read this post you will know how they give themselves away.

They only know what their puppet masters put in their piss buckets for them to drink. Which is why they can never tell you what actual law Obama has violated. They think they are the height of clever with "he violated the Constitution", which only betrays their complete ignorance of it. They are completely stumped when asked what actual law was broken and usually reply with every rube's last resort of "look it up for yourself".

The Legislative branch legislates the laws of the land. The Executive branch executes the laws of the land. Thus, their respective names.

An Executive Order is therefore a statement that "pursuant to" such and such law created by Congress, the Executive branch will do the following listed actions.

If the dumb shits ever actually read an Executive Order, they would know exactly what law was involved. Then they could read the law and see if it is in fact being violated by the EO. And then they could throw that law's chapter and verse back in my face.

Oops. I just gave away the whole game...

Of course, what they would actually discover is that no laws are being broken.

With respect to the gun control issue, if Obama writes an Executive Order it will be along the lines of ordering law enforcement to beef up their background checks in accordance wi the law, and to improve their data-sharing with each other.

No dictatorial end run around Congress.

Nothing to see here.

Agreed. Which is why I said days ago...much ado about nothing when all is said and done.

Was it hate mongering or retarded when Paul Revere and others made their midnight ride yelling

No. There (Paul R / Red Coats coming) the threat was real and not merely fodder for those wishing to manipulate the abject fucking retards on the political right that buy into the nonsense, no matter how fucking reatarded it is on its face.

No. There (Paul R / Red Coats coming) the threat was real and not merely fodder for those wishing to manipulate the abject fucking retards on the political right that buy into the nonsense, no matter how fucking reatarded it is on its face.

So the threat is no longer real? I disagree.

Forum List

Back