Executive Order limitations

she never said eos are overturned routinely.

lying and stupid.

are you a big derp sock by any chance?

Okay tough guy. I post them and if she said it you leave the board forever. Deal? Clue: she can race back and delete it but her replies are part of my replies back to her.

So deal?? And we get a moderator to make sure you're gone.

Here's what I said, tard:

There are many ways for an EO to be challenged, overturned, or circumvented.

That's why I don't really understand the hysteria.

Do you?

Looks like we will have to get a moderator on this one

looks like beretta is facing a lifetime ban

lying and stupid.

Okay tough guy. I post them and if she said it you leave the board forever. Deal? Clue: she can race back and delete it but her replies are part of my replies back to her.

The post needs to include these precise words: "EOs are overturned routinely." Your paraphrase or interpretation of what I posted is insufficient, because I did not post those words, EVER.

You don't make the rules, Ms. Meltdown. You don't think a dumbshit like you was going to sucker me into that one. :badgrin:

Last edited:

The post needs to include these precise words: "EOs are overturned routinely." Your paraphrase or interpretation of what I posted is insufficient, because I did not post those words, EVER.

You don't make the rules, Ms. Meltdown.

Who's melting? I'm not the one typing in bold burgundy/red type right now, puddle.

Last edited:
This from the one who maintains that EOs are overturned routinely and who plays handball against the curb.

See above for your claim. You stated that I maintain that "EOs are overturned routinely."

Either there is a post where I made that statement, or there isn't.

Are you welshing?

This from the one who maintains that EOs are overturned routinely and who plays handball against the curb.

See above for your claim. You stated that I maintain that "EOs are overturned routinely."

Your exact words.

Are you welshing?

Sorry "bro" I don't play your semantics game...

Either I said what you claim I said, or I didn't.

You made a specific claim about what you allege I said, which you have yet to back up.

I'm perfectly fine with the bet, and would be happy to participate as well. Please, call for Mod participation.

You are the one playing a semantics game here as you back away from your bet, welsher.

Last edited:

Your exact words.

Are you welshing?

You are the one playing a semantics game here as you back away from your bet, welsher.

And, in many cases, after legal challenges and under later review by the courts, those orders have been found unconstitutional and overturned. YOU

Government isn't a clean process and there are some gray areas built into the constitution and the design of the 3 branches of government. Our founders designed a messy system. It generally works, but sometimes it takes a while.

To date, U.S. courts have overturned only two executive orders: the aforementioned Truman order, and a 1995 order issued by President Clinton that attempted to prevent the federal government from contracting with organizations that had strike-breakers on the payroll

That's just for warm up

You're such a lowlife POS asshole.

lying and stupid.

LOL

Notice how the little pussy doesn't offer to leave the board if he is wrong?

Your exact words.

Are you welshing?

Either I said what you claim I said, or I didn't.

You made a specific claim about what you allege I said, which you have yet to back up.

I'm perfectly fine with the bet, and would be happy to participate as well. Please, call for Mod participation.

First of all go fuck yourself and get del.

Second why I would think a cowardly shit would actually agree to a fair bet is beyond me.

You said they get overturned and only twice has it happened.

I have two more but you're wasting everyone's time..because you're a coward who can't even agree to a bet that doesn't involve you leaving anyway.

And, in many cases, after legal challenges and under later review by the courts, those orders have been found unconstitutional and overturned. YOU

Government isn't a clean process and there are some gray areas built into the constitution and the design of the 3 branches of government. Our founders designed a messy system. It generally works, but sometimes it takes a while.

To date, U.S. courts have overturned only two executive orders: the aforementioned Truman order, and a 1995 order issued by President Clinton that attempted to prevent the federal government from contracting with organizations that had strike-breakers on the payroll

That's just for warm up

The posts above lack the phrase "EOs are regularly overturned."

Second why I would think a cowardly shit would actually agree to a fair bet is beyond me..

It's not a fair bet because you are required to prove that I made the statement you claim I made? What did you think would happen?

YOUR INTERPRETATION of what I said =/= WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID.

Which I suspect you're now realizing. Hopefully.

I want to believe that you aren't completely brain dead.

Last edited:
Obviously catz and del have no scrupples or honesty.

Posts 24 33 and 37 show her ignorance. Del is a shit who ran as soon as I challenged him and this piss poor excuse of a human, catz is running interference while troll boy rightwiner makes remarks in the background.

Consider the 3 of yourselves OWNED!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Deny you said what you did and were wrong...go ahead.

I don't have to prove a thing...it's all there. :clap2::clap2:

Was it hate mongering or retarded when Paul Revere and others made their midnight ride yelling
"Too arms,The British are coming"

No. There (Paul R / Red Coats coming) the threat was real and not merely fodder for those wishing to manipulate the abject fucking retards on the political right that buy into the nonsense, no matter how fucking reatarded it is on its face.

So the threat is no longer real? I disagree.

Google real vs perceived/feared (irrationally)

That'll help, or not. Probably not.

That's just for warm up

The posts above lack the phrase "EOs are regularly overturned."

Dance baby dance...oh I mean "bro".:D

Second why I would think a cowardly shit would actually agree to a fair bet is beyond me..

It's not a fair bet because you are required to prove that I made the statement you claim I made? What did you think would happen?

YOUR INTERPRETATION of what I said =/= WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID.

Which I suspect you're now realizing. Hopefully.

I want to believe that you aren't completely brain dead.

:bye1::talk2hand::blowup::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Posts 24 33 and 37 show her ignorance. Del is a shit who ran as soon as I challenged him and this piss poor excuse of a human, catz is running interference while troll boy rightwiner makes remarks in the background.

You are a sad piece of retarded human excrement.

I bet your family is so proud.

You are a sad piece of retarded human excrement.

I bet your family is so proud.

At least I know who mine is, "bro". :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Lying sack of shit that you are. Poor baby can't avoid what you said now can you?

:lol::lol::lol:

Shame you can't delete it, huh "bro" :razz:

Forum List

Back