Executive Order limitations

Because we know it's coming. These assholes have had these ideas on the back burner for years. They've just been waiting for the right tragedy to come along that they could exploit.

If you think otherwise, you're not being truthful to yourself.

No, I think that the NRA has created just exactly the proper degree of paranoia in people like you to ensure the donations keep flowing, just like Al Sharpton has created the proper degree of paranoia in black people to keep himself in the media spotlight.

The NRA started all this gun control baloney?

Because we know it's coming. These assholes have had these ideas on the back burner for years. They've just been waiting for the right tragedy to come along that they could exploit.

No, I think that the NRA has created just exactly the proper degree of paranoia in people like you to ensure the donations keep flowing, just like Al Sharpton has created the proper degree of paranoia in black people to keep himself in the media spotlight.

h.l. mencken was right.

The NRA started all this gun control baloney?

What gun control balogna? What gun laws has Obama proposed, to date?

Save the spin. This is what you said:

"No, I think that the NRA has created just exactly the proper degree of paranoia in people like you to ensure the donations keep flowing, just like Al Sharpton has created the proper degree of paranoia in black people to keep himself in the media spotlight."

Sounds like you're implying the NRA created this whole issue just to boost membership. We all know that could not be further from the truth unless you have proof of it to the contrary.

"No, I think that the NRA has created just exactly the proper degree of paranoia in people like you to ensure the donations keep flowing, just like Al Sharpton has created the proper degree of paranoia in black people to keep himself in the media spotlight."

Sounds like you're implying the NRA created this whole issue just to boost membership. We all know that could not be further from the truth unless you have proof of it to the contrary.

There is no spin. The NRA didn't create the shooting in Newtown. They did, however, seize upon that shooting and the Vice President's comments to create the current hysteria over an as-yet-nonexistent executive order and/or gun grab.

Did you happen to watch Wayne LaPierre's comments following Newtown? His position was that Newtown would result in an attempt to erode the 2nd amendment, and he countered with a plan for armed security. He created the scenario in which Newtown would be used by the Obama administration to curtail the 2nd amendment.

Based upon what?

Prior to this incident, what guns has Obama grabbed? Seriously, point me to the ways in which Obama has hindered access to firearms as president.

Last edited:

NRA didn't create the shooting in Newtown. They did, however, create the hysteria over an as-yet-nonexistent executive order and/or gun grab.

What guns has Obama grabbed, to date? Seriously, point me to the ways in which Obama has hindered access to firearms as president.
The NRA also didn't create biden saying that obama would use the Executive order to implement gun control either.
But biden did say it.

NRA didn't create the shooting in Newtown. They did, however, create the hysteria over an as-yet-nonexistent executive order and/or gun grab.

What guns has Obama grabbed, to date? Seriously, point me to the ways in which Obama has hindered access to firearms as president.

Explain how they did. And enough with asking what guns he grabbed. I didn't say he did. If you can show where I did, then we'll go with that diversion.

The NRA also didn't create biden saying that obama would use the Executive order to implement gun control either.
But biden did say it.

See how they think. oBUMA, BIden and more recently Giffords took advantage of the shootings and now it's the NRA's fault.

:clap2::badgrin::clap2:

You gotta just laugh at their attempts at spin.

Last edited:

There is no spin. The NRA didn't create the shooting in Newtown. They did, however, seize upon that shooting and the Vice President's comments to create the current hysteria over an as-yet-nonexistent executive order and/or gun grab.

Did you happen to watch Wayne LaPierre's comments following Newtown? His position was that Newtown would result in an attempt to erode the 2nd amendment, and he countered with a plan for armed security. He created the scenario in which Newtown would be used by the Obama administration to curtail the 2nd amendment.

Based upon what?

Prior to this incident, what guns has Obama grabbed? Seriously, point me to the ways in which Obama has hindered access to firearms as president.

Well... guess you need to do some reading...

Obama continues ban on importation of 600,000 historical, collectible M1 Carbine rifles; Fate of 86,000 Garands still in doubt | The Daily Caller

Obama Administration Reverses Course, Forbids Sale of 850,000 Antique Rifles | Fox News

And here's obama trying to be sneaky with some back door gun control...

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/07/100...-barack-obamas-backdoor-gun-control-may-pass/

Last edited:

Based upon what?

I see the critical thinking there. In street terms...Biden starts shit with implying an EO and the NRA calls him out so now they started it.
Sure...okay.

Last edited:

BINGO - we have a winner

BINGO - we have a winner

Little late to the game...already been refuted.:cool:

BINGO - we have a winner

Obama executive order gun control laws: 'Executive action can be taken,' Biden says on gun control

Based upon what?

I see the critical thinking there. In street terms...Biden starts shit with implying an EO and the NRA calls him out so now they started it.
Sure...okay.
And there ya have it brother... a great example of the dishonesty and hyperbole we're constantly bombarded with by the left.

People are beginning to wise up though. These things are cyclical. The nation shifts to the right, then the left, then back to the right, and so on. The left has been enjoying a shift in their direction, but it won't last. People will only buy so much shit from either side, and the left's shit has been getting real deep as of late. The shift away from them is right around the corner.

[ame=http://youtu.be/N47iq8RLTlg]Joe Biden Says Obama Considering 'Executive Order' to Deal With Guns - YouTube[/ame]

Based upon what?

Sure...okay.
And there ya have it brother... a great example of the dishonesty and hyperbole we're constantly bombarded with by the left.

People are beginning to wise up though. These things are cyclical. The nation shifts to the right, then the left, then back to the right, and so on. The left has been enjoying a shift in their direction, but it won't last. People will only buy so much shit from either side, and the left's shit has been getting real deep as of late. The shift away from them is right around the corner.

They already damaged their brand by not taking it in stride and actually approaching it all rationally.

Instead they threaten with EO and demand people attend their conferences.

You're correct...when it shifts back, they won't be so cocky then. Let them enjoy themselves...it won't last.

Forum List

Back