EXCLUSIVE: Bragg’s Case Against President Trump Is TOTAL BS Because Its Accounting Premises Are Moronic

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
We all know this is 100% political. Bragg hasn't even defined what crime was committed.

And doubtless Bragg has been coordinating with others, making it a conspiracy.

The indictment doesn’t even say what the crimes are because there are none.

8. It is likely that no one in history has ever been charged with a felony for receiving an invoice from a vendor.

The “felonies” listed in Bragg’s case are related to 11 payments allegedly made to crooked Michael Cohen – 11 invoices, 12 vouchers, 11 checks or wires.

Invoices are received from vendors – not made by anyone in Trump org – Trump has no control over these. Charging President Trump with a felony for receiving an invoice is like charging any American a felony for receiving a letter in the mail.

An invoice is sent from a vendor. The vendor controls when it is sent. President Trump did not commit a felony when he received these invoices or any invoices from any vendors he does business with. They are clearly Trumped-up charges.

...​

I hope Trump demands cameras in the courtroom and turns all this BS into the biggest campaign event in history!

That's right, kooks, cling to your false hope. Reality is just too painful to face, after all.

But most importantly, send more money to your masters.

I think all these fabricated legal witch-hunts against Trump are making average Americans realize how vulnerable everyone will be if we allow Democrats to continue on their Marxist way. It's like Trump said, "if they can get me, they can get anyone". MAGA, if you value your freedom

Forum List

Back