Excellent Street Bible Discussion, Insane Bible Thumpers Get PWND

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
As far as Bible documents, the Black Israelites interpret them much more accurately than any other cult derived from the documents. Which is why the insanity is hilarious. Here all the assorted races unite in calling out the bullshit and had they studied the Bible in depth, they could have PWND the Bible Thumpers with great vengeance that would arouse Yahweh's nostrils. :lol:

[youtube]4EbyvGLklmA[/youtube]

Last edited:
Snouter,

If I dissect their doctrine and reprove it, I'm sure they will get pawned. I'll look it up in my academic Christian books and I'm sure the cult hasn't been to theological school either which means they will get pawned.

Who are the Black Hebrew Israelites? | Black Hebrews | Black Theology | carm.org | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry
Who are the Black Hebrews / Black Israelites?
Black Hebrew Israelites - religious cults and sects

Anyone who believes they are okay is probably sick in the head.

Chuck

The Jews from Ethiopia, OTOH, are actual Jews and accepted as such in Israel - where most of them now live, some having walked all the way 'home'.

And interestingly enough, the largest group of recent proselytes to Judaism in the US are African-Americans.

They believe / teach rape and murder.

I can't accept their group as legitimate.

If they only knew, You can weed out the false teachers and religions by simply reading the scriptures.

Gal 5:16 I say, then, Walk in the Spirit and you shall not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.
Gal 5:17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh. And these are contrary to one another; lest whatever you may will, these things you do.
Gal 5:18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under law.
Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are clearly revealed, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lustfulness,
Gal 5:20 idolatry, sorcery, hatreds, fightings, jealousies, angers, rivalries, divisions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 envyings, murders, drunkennesses, revelings, and things like these; of which I tell you before, as I also said before, that they who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is: love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23 meekness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
Gal 5:24 But those belonging to Christ have crucified the flesh with its passions and lusts.
Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Gal 5:26 Let us not become glory-seeking, provoking one another, envying one another.

Anyone who teaches against the fruit of the spirit does not represent God or are living by the spirit of God. They who commit these things they to are rejecting the spirit of God.

Who wants to teach me Hebrew? :)

its a real pain in the butt.....Biblical Hebrew has no printed vowels, no punctuation and no spaces between words.....
hebrew-bible.jpg

If they only knew, You can weed out the false teachers and religions by simply reading the scriptures.

Gal 5:16 I say, then, Walk in the Spirit and you shall not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.
Gal 5:17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh. And these are contrary to one another; lest whatever you may will, these things you do.
Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are clearly revealed, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lustfulness,
Gal 5:20 idolatry, sorcery, hatreds, fightings, jealousies, angers, rivalries, divisions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 envyings, murders, drunkennesses, revelings, and things like these; of which I tell you before, as I also said before, that they who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is: love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:24 But those belonging to Christ have crucified the flesh with its passions and lusts.
Gal 5:26 Let us not become glory-seeking, provoking one another, envying one another.

Anyone who teaches against the fruit of the spirit does not represent God or are living by the spirit of God. They who commit these things they to are rejecting the spirit of God.

And those who were raised in a different geographic region of the planet will post verses from their holy texts identifying your religion / gods as false.

Weapons and ammo will decide who is right.

And those who were raised in a different geographic region of the planet will post verses from their holy texts identifying your religion / gods as false.

Do you think the authorities handled it right by playing loud rock music and driving tanks around David Koresh's compound and playing into his hand by making his followers believe it was the end of the world? How they handled it showed that they have no understanding on how to handle a crisis. They invited the crisis and strengthened the cult leader. They should have just played it cool and picked him up on the street.

In this case, weapons didn't prove who was right but who was dead and who was dumb.

Do you think the authorities handled it right by playing loud rock music and driving tanks around David Koresh's compound and playing into his hand by making his followers believe it was the end of the world? How they handled it showed that they have no understanding on how to handle a crisis. They invited the crisis and strengthened the cult leader. They should have just played it cool and picked him up on the street.

In this case, weapons didn't prove who was right but who was dead and who was dumb.

I've found it a little creepy just how many cults have been spawned by Christianity.

I've found it a little creepy just how many cults have been spawned by Christianity.

And how many bad guys does atheism have and how is Communism doing today?

Why don't you tell us?

Just keep in mind that your attempt to excuse the horrors of Christianity with attempted comparisons to atheism and communism are not valid. Neither atheism nor communism are belief systems. Christianity has been no less violent and destructive due the presence or absence of the political ideologies of communism/Marxism.

Why do Christians so often hope to excuse the damages caused by Christianity with the "but hey, look over there and see what communism has done", comparisons.

Why don't you tell us?

Just keep in mind that your attempt to excuse the horrors of Christianity with attempted comparisons to atheism and communism are not valid. Neither atheism nor communism are belief systems. Christianity has been no less violent and destructive due the presence or absence of the political ideologies of communism/Marxism.

Why do Christians so often hope to excuse the damages caused by Christianity with the "but hey, look over there and see what communism has done", comparisons.

Surely bad things were done in the name of Christ but God is going to separate the sheep from the goats an there may be a lot of goats that used the name of Christ who are going to hell. So what you believe about Christianity may not be representative of what you think it might be.

Ignorant fool. ‘Militant’ atheism is most often confused with gosateizm (state atheism), which was based on the ideology of Marxism-Leninism. It was this ideology which was responsible for the oppression and murder of theists under several 20th century communist regimes. Atheism is simply a lack of belief in gods with no inherit moral, political or philosophical baggage.

Why don't you tell us?

Surely bad things were done in the name of Christ but God is going to separate the sheep from the goats an there may be a lot of goats that used the name of Christ who are going to hell. So what you believe about Christianity may not be representative of what you think it might be.

Atheists are most often called ‘militant’ when they passionately defend reason and advocate critical thinking. The bar theists set for perceived hostility appears to be any atheist simply voicing an opinion in dissent of religious belief. In contrast, the bar atheists set for perceived theistic hostility is any form of religiously motivated violence or oppression.

Atheism does not preclude someone from being argumentative or insensitive; those things are simply seen as being preferable to killing one another over an imaginary friend.

Forum List

Back