Excellent Pot / Kettle

More partisan bullshit.

And many of you eat this drek up with a spoon, too.

Amazing!

If they have a house that is worth more than their debts, then they're not stupid. So, no. I'm not taking it back.

For someone who is so condescending regarding the intelligence of other posters, you really don't understand personal finance.

But I guess that comes with being a trust fund baby

If they have a house that is worth more than their debts, then they're not stupid. So, no. I'm not taking it back.

For someone who is so condescending regarding the intelligence of other posters, you really don't understand personal finance.

But I guess that comes with being a trust fund baby

What a completely childish, and somewhat ridiculous retort. Can't beat me on fact so you resort to making stupid remarks about my personal circumstances. But, even on personal circumstances, you assume you know what you do not know. You really shouldn't get your information from jealous small minded individuals.

Herman is not a stupid person. He's right.

The evidence: This September, our national debt will hit $15 trillion. For the educationally challenged, that is 102% of our GDP. We will owe more than we have. Any citizen who's debt exceeds their assets is an idiot. Therefore, our government are idiots. Therefore, Cain is right. Our country is being destroyed by stupid people.

Where is the evidence that Cain is stupid?

Any citizen who's debt exceeds their assets is an idiot? Where did you get that?

A young couple makes $70,000 a year and have assets of $20,000. They purchase a $200,000 home with $20,000 down and owe $180,000

They owe more than they earn, they owe more than their assets
Are they idiots?

If they can't sell everything and be debt free, then yes, they are idiots.

Anyone with a credit score over 600 is an idiot?

Like any tool, it's how you use it and what kind of risk factors run in your blood when you wield it to make something happen.

You conservatives will be the death of the Entrepreneurial Spirit!

Any citizen who's debt exceeds their assets is an idiot? Where did you get that?

A young couple makes $70,000 a year and have assets of $20,000. They purchase a $200,000 home with $20,000 down and owe $180,000

They owe more than they earn, they owe more than their assets
Are they idiots?

If they can't sell everything and be debt free, then yes, they are idiots.

Anyone with a credit score over 600 is an idiot?

Like any tool, it's how you use it and what kind of risk factors run in your blood when you wield it to make something happen.

You conservatives will be the death of the Entrepreneurial Spirit!

No, we won't. We are the Entrepreneurial Spirit.

Can't load the video

Couldn't load the link myself. Try this.

It's hard to watch. I hate being 'preached' at. I don't understand the popularity of Jerry Springer either.

He's right about all the fucking paperwork it takes to "do your thang" here in America.

I like the idea of tossing out the tax code and starting over.

I don't like his thinking about getting "back" on the right track - we've not been there yet.

Then a long-winded rant titled Liberal: The new '******'.

Last edited:
You must really suffer when Obama speaks. :lol:

Like most politicians: Sometimes.

Actually, Cain made a lot more sense in his few minutes, than I've heard from Obama in all his hours of blathering.

Comparing hurts my brain.

What I saw in THIS speech was:

Cain laid out several of the problems we face - not hard to do. He then gave a nice long rant about how 'liberals' are the New *******. His solution as to how to fix the problem was to wrap yourself in an American flag, have a slice of apple pie and vote republican.

Been there done that. :eusa_hand:

Obama is a different dog on a different leash held by the same corporate interests.

it just doesn't get better than this>

Herman Cain To CPAC: 'Stupid People Are Ruining America' (VIDEO)

Former pizza chain CEO, tea partier and potential 2012 Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain closed out CPAC on day two, declaring that "the American Dream is under attack," and that "stupid people are ruining America."

SO you are calling Herman Cain stupid? While barely knowing him? Why, because he's black? You racist f***, you just can't hide your hatred for an "Uncle Tom" as the left likes to call him.

See how this is gonna work libs? Herman Cain is a nightmare for you all.

Like most politicians: Sometimes.

Actually, Cain made a lot more sense in his few minutes, than I've heard from Obama in all his hours of blathering.

Cain laid out several of the problems we face - not hard to do. He then gave a nice long rant about how 'liberals' are the New *******. His solution as to how to fix the problem was to wrap yourself in an American flag, have a slice of apple pie and vote republican.

Obama is a different dog on a different leash held by the same corporate interests.

You 'saw' that? Maybe you should use your ears and listen more.... seeing a speaker is of no consequence... hearing them is what is important.

Apparantly, any person who has ever worked for a company in a position anywhere higher than mail clerk is obviously a corrupt corporate crony being controlled by Blackwater, Bush, Cheney, the global banks, the illuminati and Planet X........and Jerry Jones.

Especially if he's black and Republican. They are satans spawn obviously.

What is the best way to get rid of our Constitution and change this country into a banana republic?
BANKRUPTCY - that has been Obama's goal all along.
Can't have complete government control as long as we have the constitution.
Right now our debt is $14+ trillion. Including interest $12 trillion of that came from 3 GOP presidents, Reagan, Bush I and Bush II. The remaining $2 trillion came from all the other presidents, including Obama, combined. Clearly it is the modern CON$ervative Brotherhood whose goal is to destroy this great country through BANKRUPTCY.

July 6, 2010
RUSH: It is said of Reagan -- I think it's true to a certain extent -- Reagan decided to starve the welfare state by creating deficits and spending

You 'saw' that? Maybe you should use your ears and listen more.... seeing a speaker is of no consequence... hearing them is what is important.
He made it perfectly clear twice what he "saw"

Herman is not a stupid person. He's right.

The evidence: This September, our national debt will hit $15 trillion. For the educationally challenged, that is 102% of our GDP. We will owe more than we have. Any citizen who's debt exceeds their assets is an idiot. Therefore, our government are idiots. Therefore, Cain is right. Our country is being destroyed by stupid people.

Where is the evidence that Cain is stupid?

Oh my....who's the idiot?

GDP is a flow. Debt is a stock. The fact that our debt may be greater than our GDP does not indicate that our debt exceeds our assets.

Cain is indeed right - stupid people are destroying this country.

Last edited:
See how this is gonna work libs? Herman Cain is a nightmare for you all.

It's sad really, when one American wishes a nightmare on another.

:dunno: I don't get it - when the bus crashes, we all go flying.... :eusa_think: Maybe less emphasis on sports and more on history, after all... the key to our survival as a species is education.

Forum List

Back