Examples of the Prophet's sayings

ABikerSailor you sure seem to have alot of anger issues!!! :eek:

Only against stupid pricks like yourself Sucking Mouse. Only against stupid pricks like yourself.

You've failed as a Christian, ain't much better as a Muslim, and are quite the coward besides. Why do I say that? Well, you've stated that you couldn't hack Christian beliefs, so went to Islam, and, with the way that you go bitching to the mods? Well......you're a coward as well.

Nope.....not angry, just calling 'em as I see 'em.

Fuck off Sucking Mouse.

Last edited:
how many marks against mormon women and women who have no religion?

Think about it AbikerSailor.

This was a peaceful and non inflamatory thread.

Then here you come yelling and cussing. Calling me all kind of nasty names.

Why?

I wasn't attacking you or saying anything about you.

It must be a sad life that you have to wake up so bitter and mean this early in the day.

Annie the whole post is based on pure nonsense and lies about Islam.

One example is the part about a woman can't get a divorce. Pure lie.

A Muslim woman is 100% legally entitled to ask for and be granted a divorce by Islamic law. Also, all of her personal finances and posessions are her's and her's alone. She can get a divorce for any reason she sees fit. Period.

Sunni from all I've read in the news, ABikerSailor is correct in practicality, even if the Koran says different. Heck it's not always the husband that's the threat, but father and brothers.

Sunni from all I've read in the news, ABikerSailor is correct in practicality, even if the Koran says different. Heck it's not always the husband that's the threat, but father and brothers.
Think about it Annie.

There are 1.1 billion muslims in the world. If one guy kills his wife for honor or some reason it hits the news like it's all muslims in all of the world.

What about the other 100's of millions of muslim marriages that have no problems?

Heck, in every city here here in America the is some guy shoting his wife or stabbing his girlfriend for seeing another man. Is that also not honor killing?

Just recently a preacher strangled his wife to death right here where I live.

The differece is that these cases don't get world wide attention.

Think about it AbikerSailor.

This was a peaceful and non inflamatory thread.

Then here you come yelling and cussing. Calling me all kind of nasty names.

Why?

I wasn't attacking you or saying anything about you.

It must be a sad life that you have to wake up so bitter and mean this early in the day.

Listen dirtbag, I could ask the same of you for my threads. Turnabout is fair play :ahole-1:.

But.....as far as how Muslim women are treated? They are treated like shit dude. Maybe in your bastardized American version of Islam that you practice, it's not like that, but, when you go on hadj to Mecca, you're going to get to see it in spades. Matter of fact, had a couple of guys on my ship that asked permission to go there for their travel while we were pulled into a nearby port, and when they came back, they told us quite a bit of what happened there.

Nope....you've never been out of the US, probably don't read Arabic (which is what you're supposed to read it in by the way), as well as don't understand how much of a lie your professed religion is.

Be ignorant if you want moron.

Think about it Annie.

There are 1.1 billion muslims in the world. If one guy kills his wife for honor or some reason it hits the news like it's all muslims in all of the world.

What about the other 100's of millions of muslim marriages that have no problems?

Heck, in every city here here in America the is some guy shooting his wife or stabbing his girlfriend for seeing another man. Is that also not honor killing?

Just recently a preacher strangled his wife to death right here where I live.

The differece is that these cases don't get world wide attention.
I don't think you see many, if any saying it's 'all Muslims' this or that. As for American guys, well let's just make it clear no one, even the guy says it's honorable. You don't have many that would empathize with the guy, even if she was messing with his best friend.

Here's the problem I have with so much of what I've heard from Muslims. While they disagree with terrorists, they 'understand' how some might be driven to violence. Heck you say you've never said a word in anger to your wife, my guess is that makes you pretty darn unique in this human world we live in. Yet within the past 24 hours you've managed to say that if a woman 'asks for it' she deserves rape. You've made excuses why Muslims might terrorize India because of wrongs from creating 'victims', whether 30 years, hundreds of years, or a thousand years ago. You hope for the destruction of Israel, applauding the Palestinian leaders for keeping the people mired in violence, ignorance, and poverty.

That's my problem with Islam today.

As opposed to fundamentalist Judeaism?

Both seem fairly bronze age to me to be perfectly honest.

Actually, Judaism is a hell of a lot better to their women that what you may think. Women are actually revered as well as are listened to about theological things.

Islam barely acknowledges their existence as second class citizens.

As a Christian I see even in my own culture the history of the demeaning of women. Whether it is Christian, Jewish, Hindu, or etc. we see that the women have been lowered on many tiers. The original concept wasn't intended to enslave one sex over another. Most teachings stemmed from the logical where man was the superior overall physically so that he would be the protector of his females. The females who provided the LIFE of our species. But never alone and above but to be equal as they lay equal together. We all must protect each other but in different ways because our callings and our limitations are so radically different. Men are more aggressive physically because this is their strength. But that alone would extinguish our race even if we could reproduce. The woman is given her heart and compassion which CAN be influenced through emotion. And as we see quite often emotions unchecked can cause death as well in different forms. We NEED each other not just for our procreation but also to balance each other as a whole species. To quote a phrase, "We complete each other."

Heck you say you've never said a word in anger to your wife, my guess is that makes you pretty darn unique in this human world we live in.
In Islam you sign a contract in front of the Imam when you get married as to how you will treat each other about everything.

There is nothing unique about me or my marriage. Most Muslim marriages go their whole time without an unkind word being said. Your spouse is you partner and best friend. Your part in the marriage is to support and encourage your spouse in every way. You will be judged in the after life as to how you treated your partner.

Actually, Judaism is a hell of a lot better to their women that what you may think. Women are actually revered as well as are listened to about theological things.

Islam barely acknowledges their existence as second class citizens.

Fundamental Judeaism?

I think not.

In Islam you sign a contract in front of the Imam when you get married as to how you will treat each other about everything.

There is nothing unique about me or my marriage. Most Muslim marriages go their whole time without an unkind word being said. Your spouse is you partner and best friend. Your part in the marriage is to support and encourage your spouse in every way. You will be judged in the after life as to how you treated your partner.

Uhhhhhhhh................BULLSHIT!

MOST Muslim marriages go their whole time without an unkind word? Nope.....try again Sucking Mouse. What about all those good Muslim women who are SO devout because they cover their faces, who are getting beat regularly, as well as the women who are getting married at 13?

If this is treating a woman well in marriage, they should just turn themselves over to the jail cells for torture, it would be a lot less painful.

Like I said Sucking Mouse, maybe in YOUR bastardized version of Islam, you try to project that image, but, as someone who has actually spent time in an Islamic country, I can tell you most assuredly, that you are fucking wrong.

Married Life in Islam

"And among His signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your hearts. Verily in that are signs for those who reflect." (Qur'an 30:21)

In the Qur'an, the marriage relationship is described as one with "tranquility," "love" and "mercy." Elsewhere in the Qur'an, husband and wife are described as "garments" for each other (2:187). Garments offer protection, comfort, modesty, and warmth. Above all, the Qur'an describes that the best garment is the "garment of God-consciousness" (7:26).

Muslims view marriage as the foundation of society and family life. In a practical aspect, Islamic marriage is thus structured through legally-enforceable rights and duties of both parties. In an atmosphere of love and respect, these rights and duties provide a framework for the balance of family life and the fulfillment of both partners.

As opposed to fundamentalist Judeaism?

Both seem fairly bronze age to me to be perfectly honest.

Women in any orthodox religious culture are second class citizens. It's one of the reasons I could never be orthodox. However, jews don't beat their women and certainly don't expect them to be subservient and submit to sex on demand.

And near as I can tell, stoning, as it's described in Leviticus hasn't been around for a while.

So no, there's not really any comparison with fundamentalist Islam where women actually ARE stoned and are raped and murdered for their indiscretions.

So please don't compare their treatment of women with ours.

Wow!! a post without cussing, ranting, and raving!!

I am proud of you ABikerSailor :eusa_angel:

:gives:

Why would I give a fuck about what a failed Christian Muslim heretic thinks about me? You're proud of me? Why? Are you trying to say that you're my father? Don't think that's possible dude.....after all......I actually have testicles unlike you.

So, bite my ass Sucking Mouse.

Forum List

Back