Examine Your Hearts

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
We need a heart examination. We need God to examine our hearts. That is what the Believers need. Years ago when we went to the doctor the doctor said, open your mouth and say Aaaaaaahhh!! What was he doing? He was examining our tongue. The tongue was a sign of our physical health. He looked at our tongue and could tell what kind of shape we were in. I believe the great physician listens to what our tongues are speaking and will interpret and reveal to us what condition our heart is in too. (if we ask Him to)

I am preaching to myself too, do not faint just yet. Why do I say the tongue reveals the heart? Because out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks! The bible says so. If it is in the bible it's the truth.

What is your heart revealing about you lately? We need a heart examination. I'm telling you the world is dying out there - every day someone else is perishing and we need to be about the fathers business. We need to be praying for these people, ministering to these people, showing the love of God to these people who are perishing. Time is running out! We need to examine our hearts. I was digging through Dimitru's old messages tonight. I have to do that to keep my soul in order because God knows I give it an inch it wants to take a mile from me and where I should be headed. So I am doing a spiritual checkup on my heart tonight. Listen to this word from Dimitru Duduman. It will do your soul good to listen to his testimonies. We should redeem the time and listen to the wisdom of those we know walked with God closely while on the earth. Hearing a Word from God - from the past to encourage us for today.

Examine Your Heart

December 9th. 1993

(A prophecy) "Many are those who sit neglectful loving the world and the things of the world. Many seek the life of the earth, but they do not prepare themselves to meet the Holy One. Jesus is coming! Do not be lazy! Terror and great pain is coming upon the earth. The devil will take upon himself power, and he will attempt to make war with the holy. But Christ the victorious one will come and will save His people. Proud men; all those who pretend to be teachers, yet never living the life; all those who say they worship Me, yet their hearts are far from Me," says the Lord, "I will make them part of the suffering, torment, and terror so they will call upon Me. But I will not answer. Those that today humble themselves and seek Me with a clean heart, in that day, the hard day, will be glad and will rejoice. The power of the devil will increase greatly in this country, and many Christians will fall in it's chains, because they have dishonored Me with their lives - in their pride, their arrogance and their vanity; thinking they are holy and worshiping me, yet NEVER REALLY worshiping Me."

"The winds and the storms that will begin against the Christians in this country will take many. Those who remain standing will be very few. Humble yourselves. Be holy. Seek Me more than ever, kneeling before Me often, that in the hard days I may save you," says the Lord.

- an excerpt from writings by Dimitru Duduman

Last edited:
This particular video is not a song but an illustration of being in the potters hands. What is really cool about this video is that it teaches us an important lesson about how God is continually working on us. How He is the Potter and we are the clay. About how God is molding us, shaping us, making us into a vessel that will be used for His purpose and for His Glory. It is good to submit ourselves into the Potters hand and not argue with Him about what He does with us! God knows what He is doing with His people!

God has been working on us our entire lives - even before we come to Him God is orchestrating everything perfectly. God is in full control. Sometimes we cannot see it! Because the potter is working in seclusion as the film narrator spoke about in the video.

Nevertheless, if you only knew. If you only knew all the times God has saved your life, protected you from some disaster that you were perhaps even seconds away from stepping into... yet by His divine Hand he stepped in and stopped that disaster from happening because He loves you and saw your future before you ever realized you had one. Some of you still do not realize it because you are fighting against the Potter. But what futility that is - to try to tell the Potter what He should be doing with us. How He should be working on us. We should realize that God is the Master Potter and if we will humbly submit ourselves to Him and let He do with us what He will - we shall be a vessel of honor in His house when He is finished with us. What greater thing could we possibly attain to? What could be more glorious then to be a vessel for the Master's use?

Romans 9 21 Parallel Hath not the potter power over the clay of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour and another unto dishonour

Cross References
Isaiah 10:15
Shall the axe boast itself against him that heweth therewith? or shall the saw magnify itself against him that shaketh it? as if the rod should shake itself against them that lift it up, or as if the staff should lift up itself, as if it were no wood.Isaiah 45:9

Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?Jeremiah 18:6

O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.Romans 9:20

Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?Romans 9:22

What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

1 Peter 5 6 Humble yourselves therefore under God s mighty hand that he may lift you up in due time.

Context
[URL='http://biblehub.com/1_peter/5.htm']Cast Your Cares on Him

5You younger men, likewise, be subject to your elders; and all of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, for GOD IS OPPOSED TO THE PROUD, BUT GIVES GRACE TO THE HUMBLE. 6Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, 7casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.…

Cross References

Exodus 10:3
So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and said to him, "This is what the LORD, the God of the Hebrews, says: 'How long will you refuse to humble yourself before me? Let my people go, so that they may worship me.Matthew 23:12

For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.Luke 14:11

For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted."Luke 18:14

"I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted."James 4:7

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.James 4:10
Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.[/URL]

Jeremiah 18 4 But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands so the potter formed it into another pot shaping it as seemed best to him.
Context
The Potter and the Clay
3Then I went down to the potter's house, and there he was, making something on the wheel. 4But the vessel that he was making of clay was spoiled in the hand of the potter; so he remade it into another vessel, as it pleased the potter to make. 5Then the word of the LORD came to me saying,…
Cross References
Jeremiah 18:3
So I went down to the potter's house, and I saw him working at the wheel.Jeremiah 18:5
Then the word of the LORD came to me.
Treasury of Scripture
And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.
made of clay was marred in. or, made was marred, as clay in. made it again. Heb. returned and made. as.
Jeremiah 18:6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? said the …
Isaiah 45:9 Woe to him that strives with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with …
Romans 9:20-23 No but, O man, who are you that reply against God? Shall the thing …

This message was made for me! I am that marred clay that God had to stick me back on the wheel again! What a story I could tell you about a recent experience I had! Oh boy!

Alright, I will tell ya'll a story that will give you a visual aid of what it is like to be put on the wheel. Almost 3 months ago I had a bad accident. I refused to go to the hospital because I thought God would heal me. I told my husband just carry me to my bed and God will heal me. I know He will! Well, I layed in the bed for 6 days and there was no sign of my getting better. I was worse off for having delayed going. Then I had to be sent to a surgeon who would fix me. He set me up for a date for surgery after a couple of weeks as he had a heavy schedule. Now I was shocked! I said, surgery? God knows I do not do surgery! I do not like the idea of being put under and so I always expect God to heal me. Now I have precedent for this! I had impacted wisdom teeth years ago, prayed over my own teeth and said God, I do not want surgery on my teeth - you know how I feel about this and there is just no way! I am believing I'm healed! Just that fast I was healed and my wisdom teeth were fine! The dentist surely must have wondered how my wisdom teeth were no longer impacted and why I no longer needed to have them taken out. I never even told him because I didn't want anyone talking me out of my miracle. I reckon it is some 8 yrs later now and I still have all four of my wisdom teeth!

But this time? God had something else in mind. So the one assistant to the Surgeon who assessed my x rays and told me I had to have surgery said I need to trust God. At first I was indignant and thought, does this person even know who they are talking to here? I am a giant of the faith! The nerve! I was thinking to myself these things you see? I then realized I am going to be put to sleep if I have to have this surgery. I said, fine. I'll have the surgery but keep me awake. They said it is major surgery. You have to be put to sleep. Which is when I had a mini meltdown and cried to God, you must be kidding me! This cannot be happening to me! I am your servant! You could not not possibly be requiring me to do this! He was silent. Didn't say a word.

So I told the assistant to the surgeon ( who was also a surgeon mind you! ) fine! Put me to sleep. I still thought to myself, God is just testing me here, He isn't really going to make me have this surgery. He knows I know He can heal me. In a split second!

So now I'm in the backseat of my own car with my husband driving me home. It takes faith to get in the car with my husband driving when you are well, forget about being broken in body and spirit in the back seat of a car and having to be at his mercy. But there I was -Altlanta highway 85 no less 8 lanes across - total madness down that way - cars flying 85 mph down the highway - hating every minute of it and so God thought it would be a goodtime for my mother to call me and see how it went because the only thing more distracting than my husbands driving is my mother on a phone! So that is all I could say about that!

So then I thought I have been stuck in bed already for 2 weeks, 2 more weeks before surgery, I might at well ask to go through steak and shake and get me a hamburger. So my husband drove me through there and then we were waiting at the red light to go home. I said in my heart, Lord. Please make him drive good and get me home safely! The Lord says to me, Do you have any faith in your husband at all? I said, No. Then out of the blue my husband says , No worries! God is in full control! I said, what? He said it again, No worries! God is in full control! I realized he is reading those words. I said where are you reading that? He said, it's on the license plate wrapper on the vehicle in front of us. I leaned up looking between the two front seats and there it was! No worries! God is in complete control!

My husband didn't know what I had told the LORD so I told him.. He took it pretty well all things considered. It is not easy being married to me. God knows.

Anyway, since then I no longer pay attention to his awful driving. My brother was a race car driver - even he didn't like having to get in a car with my husband behind the wheel so I was not being unduly concerned but knowing God is in full control has been a major game changer for me. Surgery was a breeze. I even skipped the pain blocker and told God I would trust him to handle the pain after surgery. He did!

Now I am on the mend and almost 3 months into this I say the best place to be is in Gods hands. Even when you are on the wheel!!!

Last edited:
God Will Save Me

A terrible storm came into a town and local officials sent out an emergency warning that the riverbanks would soon overflow and flood the nearby homes. They ordered everyone in the town to evacuate immediately.

A faithful Christian man heard the warning and decided to stay, saying to himself, “I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God will send a divine miracle to save me.”

The neighbors came by his house and said to him, “We’re leaving and there is room for you in our car, please come with us!” But the man declined. “I have faith that God will save me.”

As the man stood on his porch watching the water rise up the steps, a man in a canoe paddled by and called to him, “Hurry and come into my canoe, the waters are rising quickly!” But the man again said, “No thanks, God will save me.”

The floodwaters rose higher pouring water into his living room and the man had to retreat to the second floor. A police motorboat came by and saw him at the window. “We will come up and rescue you!” they shouted. But the man refused, waving them off saying, “Use your time to save someone else! I have faith that God will save me!”

The flood waters rose higher and higher and the man had to climb up to his rooftop.

A helicopter spotted him and dropped a rope ladder. A rescue officer came down the ladder and pleaded with the man, "Grab my hand and I will pull you up!" But the man STILL refused, folding his arms tightly to his body. “No thank you! God will save me!”

Shortly after, the house broke up and the floodwaters swept the man away and he drowned.

When in Heaven, the man stood before God and asked, “I put all of my faith in You. Why didn’t You come and save me?”

And God said, “Son, I sent you a warning. I sent you a car. I sent you a canoe. I sent you a motorboat. I sent you a helicopter. What more were you looking for?”

God sent you able Surgeons and Medical Staff to save you. And I'm very glad you are doing much better. May God Bless you and keep you in your time of need. My prayers are with you..

God Will Save Me

A terrible storm came into a town and local officials sent out an emergency warning that the riverbanks would soon overflow and flood the nearby homes. They ordered everyone in the town to evacuate immediately.

A faithful Christian man heard the warning and decided to stay, saying to himself, “I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God will send a divine miracle to save me.”

The neighbors came by his house and said to him, “We’re leaving and there is room for you in our car, please come with us!” But the man declined. “I have faith that God will save me.”

As the man stood on his porch watching the water rise up the steps, a man in a canoe paddled by and called to him, “Hurry and come into my canoe, the waters are rising quickly!” But the man again said, “No thanks, God will save me.”

The floodwaters rose higher pouring water into his living room and the man had to retreat to the second floor. A police motorboat came by and saw him at the window. “We will come up and rescue you!” they shouted. But the man refused, waving them off saying, “Use your time to save someone else! I have faith that God will save me!”

The flood waters rose higher and higher and the man had to climb up to his rooftop.

A helicopter spotted him and dropped a rope ladder. A rescue officer came down the ladder and pleaded with the man, "Grab my hand and I will pull you up!" But the man STILL refused, folding his arms tightly to his body. “No thank you! God will save me!”

Shortly after, the house broke up and the floodwaters swept the man away and he drowned.

When in Heaven, the man stood before God and asked, “I put all of my faith in You. Why didn’t You come and save me?”

And God said, “Son, I sent you a warning. I sent you a car. I sent you a canoe. I sent you a motorboat. I sent you a helicopter. What more were you looking for?”

You are funny, Eagle! This is the exact same story a friend of mine emailed me when he found out I refused to go to the doctor for the first 6 days! As fate would have it, he is a doctor. I was truly put off by his "sense of humor" when he sent me this story but now I can laugh at it because I am able to laugh at myself. Before I couldn't. I can find many things to laugh about now when I think of my own silliness! lol!

Oh! I think God must have had a good laugh over my resistance to being put to sleep. Considering I go to sleep every single night not knowing if I will wake up! ha! ha! I never give that a thought! So! What is the difference?! Nothing! How silly was that?

God Will Save Me

You are funny, Eagle! This is the exact same story a friend of mine emailed me when he found out I refused to go to the doctor for the first 6 days! As fate would have it, he is a doctor. I was truly put off by his "sense of humor" when he sent me this story but now I can laugh at it because I am able to laugh at myself. Before I couldn't. I can find many things to laugh about now when I think of my own silliness! lol!

Oh! I think God must have had a good laugh over my resistance to being put to sleep. Considering I go to sleep every single night not knowing if I will wake up! ha! ha! I never give that a thought! So! What is the difference?! Nothing! How silly was that?

It's not silly. No one wants to get cut on. Your trust in God by going saved you, and I'm very happy you are fine now. I enjoy your laughter as you are now better. That's very Good news to me.

God sent you able Surgeons and Medical Staff to save you. And I'm very glad you are doing much better. May God Bless you and keep you in your time of need. My prayers are with you..

Thank you, Eagle. May God bless you too. It's one of the best blessings I have ever had. There was pain in the recovery later on - I won't deny that - and my flesh was revolting against the idea of being so helpless - no denying that either. It's been a learning experience and it has been humbling because when this is over I have to learn to walk again. But the entire lesson has some spiritual lessons for me that I needed sorely. Which is why I see myself as marred clay. God has used people on this board to show me myself - my yucky self - it's been a blessing.

Thank you, Eagle. May God bless you too. It's one of the best blessings I have ever had. There was pain in the recovery later on - I won't deny that - and my flesh was revolting against the idea of being so helpless - no denying that either. It's been a learning experience and it has been humbling because when this is over I have to learn to walk again. But the entire lesson has some spiritual lessons for me that I needed sorely. Which is why I see myself as marred clay. God has used people on this board to show me myself - my yucky self - it's been a blessing.

I've had to learn how to use my leg again twice in my life. Both from knee damage.........You will be ok.........I'm not going to tell you it will be easy, but you must do it and carry on. You may soon call the physical therapy people Torture therapist.......but they do so for a reason. It gets you back on your feet sooner. From experience, you will do Great at it. Just hang in there and get better. I expect a full recovery from you.

God Will Save Me

It's not silly. No one wants to get cut on. Your trust in God by going saved you, and I'm very happy you are fine now. I enjoy your laughter as you are now better. That's very Good news to me.

:smiliehug: thank you, Eagle. Your kind words are very healing.

I'm mentally preparing myself now for the physical therapy. My husband has been letting me know how hard it will be. ( and painful ) I know how to encourage myself in the LORD so I will do it by His grace.

We need a heart examination. We need God to examine our hearts. That is what the Believers need. Years ago when we went to the doctor the doctor said, open your mouth and say Aaaaaaahhh!! What was he doing? He was examining our tongue. The tongue was a sign of our physical health. He looked at our tongue and could tell what kind of shape we were in. I believe the great physician listens to what our tongues are speaking and will interpret and reveal to us what condition our heart is in too. (if we ask Him to)

I am preaching to myself too, do not faint just yet. Why do I say the tongue reveals the heart? Because out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks! The bible says so. If it is in the bible it's the truth.

What is your heart revealing about you lately? We need a heart examination. I'm telling you the world is dying out there - every day someone else is perishing and we need to be about the fathers business. We need to be praying for these people, ministering to these people, showing the love of God to these people who are perishing. Time is running out! We need to examine our hearts. I was digging through Dimitru's old messages tonight. I have to do that to keep my soul in order because God knows I give it an inch it wants to take a mile from me and where I should be headed. So I am doing a spiritual checkup on my heart tonight. Listen to this word from Dimitru Duduman. It will do your soul good to listen to his testimonies. We should redeem the time and listen to the wisdom of those we know walked with God closely while on the earth. Hearing a Word from God - from the past to encourage us for today.

Examine Your Heart

December 9th. 1993

(A prophecy) "Many are those who sit neglectful loving the world and the things of the world. Many seek the life of the earth, but they do not prepare themselves to meet the Holy One. Jesus is coming! Do not be lazy! Terror and great pain is coming upon the earth. The devil will take upon himself power, and he will attempt to make war with the holy. But Christ the victorious one will come and will save His people. Proud men; all those who pretend to be teachers, yet never living the life; all those who say they worship Me, yet their hearts are far from Me," says the Lord, "I will make them part of the suffering, torment, and terror so they will call upon Me. But I will not answer. Those that today humble themselves and seek Me with a clean heart, in that day, the hard day, will be glad and will rejoice. The power of the devil will increase greatly in this country, and many Christians will fall in it's chains, because they have dishonored Me with their lives - in their pride, their arrogance and their vanity; thinking they are holy and worshiping me, yet NEVER REALLY worshiping Me."

"The winds and the storms that will begin against the Christians in this country will take many. Those who remain standing will be very few. Humble yourselves. Be holy. Seek Me more than ever, kneeling before Me often, that in the hard days I may save you," says the Lord.

Good advice you yourself should take before writing threads speculating on who's in hell.

Examine Your Heart

December 9th. 1993

Good advice you yourself should take before writing threads speculating on who's in hell.

Speculating? You are wrong, Delta. Speculation is a guess. No. There was no speculating when John Bunyan wrote his book, Visions of heaven and hell. That was a true account of his having been given a vision of the famous atheist author, Hobbs, who wrote Leviathan - Bunyan saw him in hell. That is a fact, Delta. Not a "speculation". When the young intercessors saw Hitler in hell - were given a vision of him in hell - they were not alone as yet another testimony I recently heard gives yet another account confirming, Hitler is suffering in hell right now. Hitler is in hell, Delta.

Do not try to deny the reality of hell with me, Delta, in an attempt to ease your own conscience. It won't work. You own this and one way or another you are going to answer to God and pay the consequences of what you decide now. That is how it is. repent or don't repent. Your decision. Deal with it. *

* A few things, Delta. You know what you are doing wrong - you know what it is you are into that would cause you to become so determined in your quest to deny the reality of hell and the testimonies of those who are already there and pleading like the rich man in hell for someone to come back and warn those loved ones still alive not to go there.

If you are that stiff necked and rebellious that you are determined to convince your own mind there is no consequence for your actions here on earth - keep it to yourself - but do not dare try to keep others from being warned of its reality because the people who dare to do that shall surely answer to God for it! They shall surely pay a high price! Far higher than they know even at this writing - God has a way of dealing with those who provoke Him to such anger! Be forewarned that it is not wise to strive against the Spirit of God nor to accuse his servants - touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm is a warning I would heed!

Second, your teaching others how to bypass the advertisements via computer gadgetry on this board is wrong. This board does not run on air, Delta! They need to bring in an income to keep it running and the ads need to be seen. Not blocked! I actually found one ad that I am making an order on now - it was just what I would like to purchase too! Your rebellion is spilling out to invite others to rebel against authority and it is downright wicked! That photo you put up with the sheep standing up on his hind legs saying we don't have to be just sheep? It depicts the rebellious heart you have within you to "T"! You need to repent! You truly need to examine that heart of yours and repent! Seriously! Wake up already!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back