Ex-White House ethics chief: Sarah Sanders’ Red Hen tweet violates ethics laws

Then don't eat there.

Yes, I agree. It's not the issue of this posting. The issue is she posted her experience and some suggest it's a violation of ethics. Considering the treatment I think it's fair game.

Now if it were a fender bender incident with some drive and she was posting her legal issues, that's different. She is posting her experience with a restaurant in which SHE was denied service. I see this as just the facts, it's not some legal case, the restaurant doesn't even deny it.
The tRump white house violates ethics laws every minute of every day without a break.
Beats violating the Constitution on multiple fronts.
No, they are doing that as well.
:linky:
Here are all the ways Trump has been accused of violating the Constitution

Trump and the Constitution: A year in review and our coverage - National Constitution Center

The Constitution Under Trump: A Year-One Report Card

How many do you need?

Let me be specific.

Not accusations...

Actual Supreme Court rulings.
The Muslim bans that failed to pass constitutional muster.

Many of the rest are still in the litigation process.

As I see it the restaurant did this themselves by denying service.

As they said, "they have standards". Well, so should their patrons. I don't like people being prejudiced against someone because of their support for the president of the U.S
Then don't eat there.

Yes, I agree. It's not the issue of this posting. The issue is she posted her experience and some suggest it's a violation of ethics. Considering the treatment I think it's fair game.

Now if it were a fender bender incident with some drive and she was posting her legal issues, that's different. She is posting her experience with a restaurant in which SHE was denied service. I see this as just the facts, it's not some legal case, the restaurant doesn't even deny it.
Sarah Sanders violated the rule against a public official singling out a business for discouraging patronage to said business.

Ex-White House ethics chief: Sarah Sanders tweet violates ethics laws
The tRump white house violates ethics laws every minute of every day without a break.

Trump and the Constitution: A year in review and our coverage - National Constitution Center

How many do you need?

LOL, you are phony.

1. Obstruction of justice is over, no case, Rosenstein told Trump to can Comey, and the IG concurred.

2. The emoluments clause? REALLY? Then I guess Obysmal was in trouble for having his book on sale while President, and Hillary would have had to of had all those books pulled off the shelves too.

3. Undermining the Federal Judiciary? Your kidding right, lol. He is the most law and order President in the last 16 years. Your side is just pissed because your antics are sometimes against the law, and now you might have to post bail.

4, Freedom of the Press? You are really spinning, that is a reach. He hasn't stopped anybody, from publishing anything, so I want to know how they lost their freedom, lol.

Your side is screwed, face it; and spinning faster than a Beanie and Cecil rotary hat, isn't gonna fix it for ya!

Sarah Sanders violated the rule against a public official singling out a business for discouraging patronage to said business.

Sanders used her official govt account to condemn a private business for personal reasons. Seeks to coerce business by using her office to get public to pressure it. Violates endorsements ban too, which has an obvious corollary for discouraging patronage. Misuse reg covers both.”

uh......no
Hey will! I so regret we have come to this. It happened and Sarah tweeted it. The owner who spoke to Sarah confirmed it. All it shows is that lacka-class is an equal opportunity harpie. It is NOT a lie and should not be defended. Remember when we could disagree with civility?

lackaclass?

and, who is that?

the co-owner that asked Sarah to leave because she works for Trump?

Sarah, for tweeting what actually happened, and which the co-owner and waiter agreed?
I meant the owner lacks class. I give her demerits for doing it, but half a brownie point for admitting it. However, I mainly feel this owner had no right to make the judgement she did. She didn't exactly deny service so much as point out to Sanders the possibility of a repeat of the Nielsen embarrassment, I think. But she was wrong IMHO.

I was once disrespectful to my parents...a Commandment breech. Can I be denied service on religious grounds for breaking a Commandment? Can my local Greasy Spoon deny me service because my son has a MAGA sticker on his car when he takes me out for a burger? This whole denial of service for religious or political grounds LACKS CLASS!! How did we let this happen to us? I feel the same outrage as I did when SCOTUS made money free speech, giving me a lot smaller voice than..say..the Koch boys.

Sanders used her official govt account to condemn a private business for personal reasons. Seeks to coerce business by using her office to get public to pressure it. Violates endorsements ban too, which has an obvious corollary for discouraging patronage. Misuse reg covers both.”

uh......no
Hey will! I so regret we have come to this. It happened and Sarah tweeted it. The owner who spoke to Sarah confirmed it. All it shows is that lacka-class is an equal opportunity harpie. It is NOT a lie and should not be defended. Remember when we could disagree with civility?

lackaclass?

and, who is that?

Sarah, for tweeting what actually happened, and which the co-owner and waiter agreed?
I meant the owner lacks class. I give her demerits for doing it, but half a brownie point for admitting it. However, I mainly feel this owner had no right to make the judgement she did. She didn't exactly deny service so much as point out to Sanders the possibility of a repeat of the Nielsen embarrassment, I think. But she was wrong IMHO.

I was once disrespectful to my parents...a Commandment breech. Can I be denied service on religious grounds for breaking a Commandment? Can my local Greasy Spoon deny me service because my son has a MAGA sticker on his car when he takes me out for a burger? This whole denial of service for religious or political grounds LACKS CLASS!! How did we let this happen to us? I feel the same outrage as I did when SCOTUS made money free speech, giving me a lot smaller voice than..say..the Koch boys.

Let me tell ya something----------> It looks to me like the Left wants a boycott war; which is ridiculous, but if that's what they want, lol.

Who has all the money? When you ask the Left, what do they tell you-) So, if they piss us off enough, (and they are quickly reaching that point) guess which side is going to get STARVED OUT-) Hell, most of us over here already refuse to go to Chicago, and their economy is feeling it! Hell, the last mayor had to sell the parking meters to a private company so they could have cash, lol.

So let them start a boycott war, and call us when it is over after their wallets are lighter, lolololololol!

uh......no

lackaclass?

and, who is that?

Let me tell ya something----------> It looks to me like the Left wants a boycott war; which is ridiculous, but if that's what they want, lol.

Who has all the money? When you ask the Left, what do they tell you-) So, if they piss us off enough, (and they are quickly reaching that point) guess which side is going to get STARVED OUT-) Hell, most of us over here already refuse to go to Chicago, and their economy is feeling it! Hell, the last mayor had to sell the parking meters to a private company so they could have cash, lol.

So let them start a boycott war, and call us when it is over after their wallets are lighter, lolololololol!
I’m not sure what kind of war they want or if they’ve even though about how or if they can win it. I do know they aren’t going to get many on their side parading around in pussy hats and acting like out of control nut bags. But that sure seems to be their tactic.

As I see it the restaurant did this themselves by denying service.

As they said, "they have standards". Well, so should their patrons. I don't like people being prejudiced against someone because of their support for the president of the U.S
Then don't eat there.

How many do you need?
Anyone notice how the traitor libwits never need proof, just accusations to destroy someone?

Then don't eat there.

How many do you need?

LOL, you are phony.

1. Obstruction of justice is over, no case, Rosenstein told Trump to can Comey, and the IG concurred.

2. The emoluments clause? REALLY? Then I guess Obysmal was in trouble for having his book on sale while President, and Hillary would have had to of had all those books pulled off the shelves too.

3. Undermining the Federal Judiciary? Your kidding right, lol. He is the most law and order President in the last 16 years. Your side is just pissed because your antics are sometimes against the law, and now you might have to post bail.

4, Freedom of the Press? You are really spinning, that is a reach. He hasn't stopped anybody, from publishing anything, so I want to know how they lost their freedom, lol.

Your side is screwed, face it; and spinning faster than a Beanie and Cecil rotary hat, isn't gonna fix it for ya!
Leave some Koolaide for the rest of the kids please.

How many do you need?

LOL, you are phony.

Not getting your fair share?

Since when are liberals worried about ethics?

I bet you loved Crooked Hillary...
Fuck off right is right and wrong is wrong. Do not use government shit for your own gain simple no matter R or D in front of name!

How many do you need?

LOL, you are phony.

Racist-) You are a racist person, through and through-)

No laws were broken. Government officials and staff do not lose any rights by being government officials and staff. This isn't England and they aren't the royal family.

Then don't eat there.

How many do you need?
Anyone notice how the traitor libwits never need proof, just accusations to destroy someone?
What, can't find anyone to read the links to you?

How many do you need?
What, can't find anyone to read the links to you?

These people are racist, snowflakes. They are screwed, and yet, try and gaslight us, lol. You FAIL-)

LOL, you are phony.

Nobody is with you conservative kids swilling it all down.

LOL, you are phony.

lol, proof?

Since when are liberals worried about ethics?

I bet you loved Crooked Hillary...
Fuck off right is right and wrong is wrong. Do not use government shit for your own gain simple no matter R or D in front of name!

Do not use government shit for your own gain

I totally agree.

(just what, exactly, did Sarah gain?)

LOL, you are phony.

LOL, you keep telling yourself that. Watch what is going to happen, and cry all the way to November-) By the way, you are a bunch of brownshirted-racists-)

LOL, you are phony.

Considering your posts, I'm surprised anyone else is drinking anything resembling koolaid.

LOL, you are phony.

lol, proof?

I don't have to prove it. You have to prove your not, that is the far Leftist way. So until you do, you are a jackbooted-brownshirted-racist-)

Forum List

Back