Ex-White House ethics chief: Sarah Sanders’ Red Hen tweet violates ethics laws

Sarah Sanders violated the rule against a public official singling out a business for discouraging patronage to said business.

Sanders used her official govt account to condemn a private business for personal reasons. Seeks to coerce business by using her office to get public to pressure it. Violates endorsements ban too, which has an obvious corollary for discouraging patronage. Misuse reg covers both.”
Ex-White House ethics chief: Sarah Sanders tweet violates ethics laws

As I see it the restaurant did this themselves by denying service.

As they said, "they have standards". Well, so should their patrons. I don't like people being prejudiced against someone because of their support for the president of the U.S
Then don't eat there.

Sarah Sanders violated the rule against a public official singling out a business for discouraging patronage to said business.

Sanders used her official govt account to condemn a private business for personal reasons. Seeks to coerce business by using her office to get public to pressure it. Violates endorsements ban too, which has an obvious corollary for discouraging patronage. Misuse reg covers both.”

uh......no
Hey will! I so regret we have come to this. It happened and Sarah tweeted it. The owner who spoke to Sarah confirmed it. All it shows is that lacka-class is an equal opportunity harpie. It is NOT a lie and should not be defended. Remember when we could disagree with civility?

uh......no
Hey will! I so regret we have come to this. It happened and Sarah tweeted it. The owner who spoke to Sarah confirmed it. All it shows is that lacka-class is an equal opportunity harpie. It is NOT a lie and should not be defended. Remember when we could disagree with civility?

lackaclass?

and, who is that?

the co-owner that asked Sarah to leave because she works for Trump?

Sarah, for tweeting what actually happened, and which the co-owner and waiter agreed?

Last edited:
The day that a spokesperson cannot issue a statement about a story of public interest is the day it's no longer America.

As they said, "they have standards". Well, so should their patrons. I don't like people being prejudiced against someone because of their support for the president of the U.S
Then don't eat there.

Yes, I agree. It's not the issue of this posting. The issue is she posted her experience and some suggest it's a violation of ethics. Considering the treatment I think it's fair game.

Now if it were a fender bender incident with some drive and she was posting her legal issues, that's different. She is posting her experience with a restaurant in which SHE was denied service. I see this as just the facts, it's not some legal case, the restaurant doesn't even deny it.

Again...

Wack her pee pee and give her a stern warning.

The tRump white house violates ethics laws every minute of every day without a break.
Beats violating the Constitution on multiple fronts.

Looking forward to hearing about their demise. Or, perhaps ice can raid them and take all her workers away. lol. Toast.

Then don't eat there.

Yes, I agree. It's not the issue of this posting. The issue is she posted her experience and some suggest it's a violation of ethics. Considering the treatment I think it's fair game.

Now if it were a fender bender incident with some drive and she was posting her legal issues, that's different. She is posting her experience with a restaurant in which SHE was denied service. I see this as just the facts, it's not some legal case, the restaurant doesn't even deny it.

The tRump white house violates ethics laws every minute of every day without a break.
No, they are doing that as well.

Then don't eat there.
Good idea.

At least have the courtesy to inform us before we arrive or sit down to dinner.

Then don't eat there.

:linky:

Obie berated cops for doing their jobs causing who knows how many left wing nuts to shoot at them and that was ok. Sanders tweets about getting kicked out of an eatery and the left loses their fucking minds.

Then don't eat there.

How to Stop Lying

Shit Democrats dredge up ,fucking morons ,Trump is a shoe in in 2020
The Democrat agenda-Resist everything -fucking losers
d5f167370a52752a654f6f03ef818729.jpg

Then don't eat there.

Here are all the ways Trump has been accused of violating the Constitution

Trump and the Constitution: A year in review and our coverage - National Constitution Center

The Constitution Under Trump: A Year-One Report Card

How many do you need?

Then don't eat there.

Trump and the Constitution: A year in review and our coverage - National Constitution Center

How many do you need?

Everyone of you pathetic loser democrats should take a long walk off a short pier with your tinfoil hats.
tinfoilhats_2012h.jpg

Then don't eat there.

How many do you need?

Let me be specific.

Not accusations...

Actual Supreme Court rulings.

Forum List

Back