Ex-White House ethics chief: Sarah Sanders’ Red Hen tweet violates ethics laws

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Sarah Sanders violated the rule against a public official singling out a business for discouraging patronage to said business.

Sanders used her official govt account to condemn a private business for personal reasons. Seeks to coerce business by using her office to get public to pressure it. Violates endorsements ban too, which has an obvious corollary for discouraging patronage. Misuse reg covers both.”
Ex-White House ethics chief: Sarah Sanders tweet violates ethics laws

Sarah Sanders violated the rule against a public official singling out a business for discouraging patronage to said business.

Sanders used her official govt account to condemn a private business for personal reasons. Seeks to coerce business by using her office to get public to pressure it. Violates endorsements ban too, which has an obvious corollary for discouraging patronage. Misuse reg covers both.”

Since when are liberals worried about ethics?

I bet you loved Crooked Hillary...

I don't think so.

5 CFR 2635.702 - Use of public office for private gain.

Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so

Lock her up! This is the most coercive tweet ever!

uh......no

If someone outside of government used their company twitter account to do something like this they would be in deep shit for doing so.

You snowflakes have the Trump administration right where you want it now...

Any day now Trump will surrender the WH yo the criminal Democrats...

...any day now.

:p

She should not have used government media "stationary"; however, it is not a crime.

I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so
:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:
cover-up-girl-maybe-shes-born-with-it-maybe-its-32667083.png

Sadly for her "evil liar" is not covered by anti-discrimination laws.

The tRump white house violates ethics laws every minute of every day without a break.

As I see it the restaurant did this themselves by denying service.

As they said, "they have standards". Well, so should their patrons. I don't like people being prejudiced against someone because of their support for the president of the U.S

Sadly for her "evil liar" is not covered by anti-discrimination laws.
/----/ How do we know the gaye couple suing over a wedding cake weren't liars? And yours is the most ridiculous, brain dead, first thing to pop out of your tiny brain reasoning there could be.
are you a moron.gif

As I see it the restaurant did this themselves by denying service.

As they said, "they have standards". Well, so should their patrons. I don't like people being prejudiced against someone because of their support for the president of the U.S
where's the exception for mean restaurant owners?

New Topics

Forum List

Back