ex-Trump WH Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross: China Is a Bigger Threat to US Than Russia

After watching Putin fumble his invasion of Ukraine, it is obvious that Russia is not the threat we made them out to be

That leaves China

I agree, especially knowing that the Chicoms own that knucklehead in the White House after making the Biden family filthy rich.

However, being a Boomer of the Cold War era I enjoy seeing the Russians getting their asses kicked.

Same here. Dead Russian soldiers give me a thrill up my leg. But those Chinese are just plain scary: You never know what the little bastards are thinking.

After watching Putin fumble his invasion of Ukraine, it is obvious that Russia is not the threat we made them out to be

That leaves China

China would kick your ass on the playground and steal your lunch money, son. Hell, they've already compromised your President, his son, and his entire family, as well as a few members of Congress, half the Universities in the country, the media, and God knows how many companies and businesses.

Same here. Dead Russian soldiers give me a thrill up my leg. But those Chinese are just plain scary: You never know what the little bastards are thinking.
I think it was brilliant what they did in 2020. Something right out of a James Bond movie.

They targeted an influential but corrupt American politician that had the credentials to run for president.

They made his family rich.

Then they released a bio weapon that caused a pandemic that destroyed Trump's great economy.

The Democrats used the cover of the pandemic to legitimize fraudulent unverified mail in and harvested ballots in key Democrat controlled swing districts. They stole the election.

The Chicoms came out well on top.

They got rid of Trump that was a pain in the ass for them.

They got rid of a lot of old people that were a burden on their economy.

They got their man in the White House who is significantly weakening the US.

The only question is were the Democrats in on the scheme from the beginning to steal the election or did they simply take advantage of what the Chinese did?

China would kick your ass on the playground and steal your lunch money, son. Hell, they've already compromised your President, his son, and his entire family, as well as a few members of Congress, half the Universities in the country, the media, and God knows how many companies and businesses.

No idea what nonsense you are babbling about

Russia is a weak economy, hence they are weak geopolitically. we're at Defcon 3 right now in terms of the threat to America from Russia, they tell us, but the real threat is from China

They are, essentially, allied.

China will not abandon Russia. Their economies are tied at the hip, as are their strategic military policy at this point.

The US policy, since at least 2014, has done the one thing both Kissinger and Brzezinski warned them not to do, push Russia and China together. And now they are. There is absolutely, NO WAY, to defeat Russia, with out bringing the wraith of China into this. China will invade Taiwan before it all ends, if it comes to that.

When Russia annexed Crimea, and most nations in the UN did not recognize that? China abstained. When the vote for these republics came in, and the west ridiculed and denounced it, China remained silent.

The belt and road initiative depends on Russian energy, those are just the inconvenient facts. Russian and Chinese currency is backed by commodities and gold, the US is back by debt, and we are in trouble. Wilbur Ross, is probably the NUMBER ONE REASON, every person that likes Trump, should not trust Trump, HE is the poison of the Trump administration, he is the one guy the globalists will never go after, he is the Rothschild agent the got Trump out of all of his bankruptcies.

Here he is with Ivanka and Klaus Schwab at the WEF.

th

1665529174166.png

I think it was brilliant what they did in 2020. Something right out of a James Bond movie.

They targeted an influential but corrupt American politician that had the credentials to run for president.

They made his family rich.

Then they released a bio weapon that caused a pandemic that destroyed Trump's great economy.

The Democrats used the cover of the pandemic to legitimize fraudulent unverified mail in and harvested ballots in key Democrat controlled swing districts. They stole the election.

The Chicoms came out well on top.

They got rid of Trump that was a pain in the ass for them.

They got rid of a lot of old people that were a burden on their economy.

They got their man in the White House who is significantly weakening the US.

The only question is were the Democrats in on the scheme from the beginning to steal the election or did they simply take advantage of what the Chinese did?

Brilliant observation, you described exactly what happened. I don't think the Democrats were on the scheme, they were just useful idiots who played right into the hands of the CCP. The kicker was when the Chinese unleashed their virus. It scared the Democrats so badly that it made them hurt themselves and they destroyed their own economy. The Democrats thought that by getting rid of Trump, everything would return to a state of "normalcy." But instead, they got the most abnormal administration in this country's history. An administration that did these things to them:

• Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018

• Ending US Keystone XL pipeline while waiving sanctions on Russia's Nord Stream 2 pipeline

• The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel

• Draining our own Strategic Oil Reserve to the lowest level since 1984

• Having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil

• Inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019

• A recession

• The average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income

• The DOW dropping 6,700 points in only a year

• The stock market losing $9 trillion dollars worth of value in only two years

• Retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars

• 30 year fixed mortgages rising 4.43% in only two years

• Median asking rent prices rising 79.7% in only two years

• Hefty tax increases on the lower and middle class

• 84,000 new IRS agents arming and training to be home invaders

• Use of DOJ and FBI to harass political opponents

• Conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property

• Supply line disruptions, backorders, items out of stock or unavailable

• Sporadic shortages on grocery store shelves

• Food-processing plants mysteriously burning down

• Continuing monumental trade deficit with China

• More COVID deaths than in 2020

• Massive job losses from vaccine mandates

• An exponentially-spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs

• Fentanyl seizures up 745 percent

• 120% increase in opioid deaths in just two years

• 4.9 million illegals crossing US border within only two years

• 900,000 "gotaways" who eluded apprehension and disappeared into American communities

• Record numbers of illegals dying while crossing the border

• A dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives

• $7.12 billion worth of US military equipment and weaponry left to the Taliban

• A weakened US military that's more concerned with "political correctness" than creating soldiers

• Record low enlistment numbers

• A revitalized Russian oil industry, despite US sanctions

• A war in Ukraine that has cost the US billions of dollars and killed thousands

• Increased possibility of nuclear war with Russia

• Iran expanding their nuclear enrichment program

• China becoming energy and militarily dominant

• A senile, angry, and incompetent president who falls off of a bicycle, falls up stairs, insults half the people in America, labels people as "terrorists", divides the country, and tries to incite a civil war.

However, being a Boomer of the Cold War era I enjoy seeing the Russians getting their asses kicked.

Might the cold war have been manufactured by globalists, just like the events of today?

I agree, it is very difficult to dispense with decades of cold war propaganda, but is the propaganda even true?

What was the motivation for it, and is that the fault of people living in Asia, and does it have anything to do with today?

1665529516893.png

1665529969991.png

1665530103033.png

As I pointed our earlier? The simple fact is? There is no "defeat of Russia," EVER, w/o bringing China into this, and that? Will bring PAIN, directly to you. Do you honestly want that, based, on decades old propaganda?

:dunno:

Brilliant observation, you described exactly what happened. I don't think the Democrats were on the scheme, they were just useful idiots who played right into the hands of the CCP. The kicker was when the Chinese unleashed their virus. It scared the Democrats so badly that it made them hurt themselves and they destroyed their own economy. The Democrats thought that by getting rid of Trump, everything would return to a state of "normalcy." But instead, they got the most abnormal administration in this country's history. An administration that did these things to them:

• Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018

• Ending US Keystone XL pipeline while waiving sanctions on Russia's Nord Stream 2 pipeline

• The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel

• Draining our own Strategic Oil Reserve to the lowest level since 1984

• Having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil

• Inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019

• A recession

• The average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income

• The DOW dropping 6,700 points in only a year

• The stock market losing $9 trillion dollars worth of value in only two years

• Retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars

• 30 year fixed mortgages rising 4.43% in only two years

• Median asking rent prices rising 79.7% in only two years

• Hefty tax increases on the lower and middle class

• 84,000 new IRS agents arming and training to be home invaders

• Use of DOJ and FBI to harass political opponents

• Conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property

• Supply line disruptions, backorders, items out of stock or unavailable

• Sporadic shortages on grocery store shelves

• Food-processing plants mysteriously burning down

• Continuing monumental trade deficit with China

• More COVID deaths than in 2020

• Massive job losses from vaccine mandates

• An exponentially-spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs

• Fentanyl seizures up 745 percent

• 120% increase in opioid deaths in just two years

• 4.9 million illegals crossing US border within only two years

• 900,000 "gotaways" who eluded apprehension and disappeared into American communities

• Record numbers of illegals dying while crossing the border

• A dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives

• $7.12 billion worth of US military equipment and weaponry left to the Taliban

• A weakened US military that's more concerned with "political correctness" than creating soldiers

• Record low enlistment numbers

• A revitalized Russian oil industry, despite US sanctions

• A war in Ukraine that has cost the US billions of dollars and killed thousands

• Increased possibility of nuclear war with Russia

• Iran expanding their nuclear enrichment program

• China becoming energy and militarily dominant

• A senile, angry, and incompetent president who falls off of a bicycle, falls up stairs, insults half the people in America, labels people as "terrorists", divides the country, and tries to incite a civil war.
Russia is allied with China.

If the US keeps up its folly in Ukraine, all of that will seem like the "good old days," compared to what is in store.

I agree, especially knowing that the Chicoms own that knucklehead in the White House after making the Biden family filthy rich.

The Biden Family is NOT "filthy rich", nor is there ANY evidence whatsoever that they are beholden to China, That would be the Trump Family, which accepted many large public bribes from Xi.

Just the fact that you post this garbage shows how uninformed you truly are.

And Iran...and Saudi Arabia...

Biden is effing us so hard it will take decades to recover.
I think there is more behind this than just Biden.

And I don't think there will be a "recovery." This is a transition to an entirely new system. They will make it so bad, folks will welcome what is coming.

I think there is more behind this than just Biden.

And I don't think there will be a "recovery." This is a transition to an entirely new system. They will make it so bad, folks will welcome what is coming.
While I hope you're wrong, I tend to agree with you're assessment.

Maybe a strong midterm can pull us back from the brink.

The idea of "punishing" Saudi Arabia by forcing them into China's arms for their security needs is tantamount to Petro-dollar suicide...IMO.

The Biden Family is NOT "filthy rich", nor is there ANY evidence whatsoever that they are beholden to China, That would be the Trump Family, which accepted many large public bribes from Xi.

Just the fact that you post this garbage shows how uninformed you truly are.
The Knucklehead family got millions from the Ukrainians, millions from the Russians and that really sweet billion dollar investment from Potatohead's Chinese buddies. Hunter and Potatohead's brother James are bag boys for the enterprise. Lots of influence peddling and corruption going on.

Forum List

Back