Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen says Trump knew it was wrong to make hush-money payments during campai

'He knows the truth': Cohen speaks out about Trump after sentencing

"WRONG"???

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Donald Trump directed Michael Cohen to arrange hush-money payments with two women because then-candidate Trump “was very concerned about how this would affect the election” if their allegations of affairs became public, the president’s former personal attorney said in an exclusive interview with ABC News.

Cohen’s comments are his first since being sentenced earlier this week to three years in federal prison for financial crimes, lying to Congress and two campaign finance violations in connection with the deals with the women, Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels, who claim past affairs with Trump.

“I knew what I was doing was wrong,” Cohen told ABC News’ Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos. “I stood up before the world [Wednesday] and I accepted the responsibility for my actions.”

Dear God, this is funny.

Yes it is. Quite funny.

What he was doing wasn't wrong it was completely legal. He just didn't report it as campaign funds. I wouldn't have either.

Paying women for silence doesn't sound like campaign funds to me.

Especially since Trump used his own money. Not campaign funds to pay them off.

Did we establish was campaign laws Trump violated?

No one seems ot be able to list me the USC Codes of the laws Trump violated.

Prosecutors are alleging Cohen violated

52 U.S. Code § 30101

At the direction of the blob.

The source continues

View attachment 234670

52 U.S. Code § 30101 - Definitions

Michael Cohen plea deal: How were campaign finance laws broken?

Oh, Cohen said that he was working on behalf of the campaign irrespective of the fact that NOTHING corroborates that.

Got it.

"...before making the illegal campaign contributions, Trump also directed me to discard my Dunkin Donuts coffee cup in Federally protected wetlands too "

He’s a confessed convicted liar! We cannot and should not believe a word he says!

Donald is an un-confessed liar and it is clear no one should believe a word he says or tweets.

Get back to us when he’s convicted of either lying or high crimes and misdemeanors!

Oh, I will. If he ever decides to go before a Grand Jury or a Congressional Committee and answers questions under oath.

IMO, malfeasance goes up the chain to President Trump for the death of the 7-year old child who died in custody at the border. It is past time to hold the Sect of Homeland Security for wrong doing.

Wow..then Cohen, an attorney, pled guilty to something that wasn’t illegal.

Either that or you’re incorrect. I’m guessing you’re incorrect.

Yet it never touched a campaign account. Lol

52 U.S. Code § 30101

The source continues

View attachment 234670

Not only that he violated an attorney client privilege and if he did something illegal because he was directed to do so then he should be disbarred on both accounts! Sleazy lawyers!

He’s a confessed convicted liar! We cannot and should not believe a word he says!

Donald is an un-confessed liar and it is clear no one should believe a word he says or tweets.

I'm sorry when was Trump questioned under oath?

Trump's lawyers don't want him to be questioned with or without taking the oath. Why would that be?

That's what good lawyers do.

"WRONG"???

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Donald Trump directed Michael Cohen to arrange hush-money payments with two women because then-candidate Trump “was very concerned about how this would affect the election” if their allegations of affairs became public, the president’s former personal attorney said in an exclusive interview with ABC News.

Cohen’s comments are his first since being sentenced earlier this week to three years in federal prison for financial crimes, lying to Congress and two campaign finance violations in connection with the deals with the women, Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels, who claim past affairs with Trump.

“I knew what I was doing was wrong,” Cohen told ABC News’ Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos. “I stood up before the world [Wednesday] and I accepted the responsibility for my actions.”

Dear God, this is funny.

Yes it is. Quite funny.

What he was doing wasn't wrong it was completely legal. He just didn't report it as campaign funds. I wouldn't have either.

You just admitted that you too would break the law...what something sounds like to you (especially in that light) means absolutely nothing

And oh yea...how many times do you have to be told...He DIDN'T use his on money. In fact he conspired to filter where that money came from making those payments unreported and illegal campaign contributions

Not only that he violated an attorney client privilege and if he did something illegal because he was directed to do so then he should be disbarred on both accounts! Sleazy lawyers!

There is no attorney/client privilege when engaging in illegal activity

"WRONG"???

Dear God, this is funny.

Yes it is. Quite funny.

You just admitted that you too would break the law...what something sounds like to you (especially in that light) means absolutely nothing

And oh yea...how many times do you have to be told...He DIDN'T use his on money. In fact he conspired to filter where that money came from making those payments unreported and illegal campaign contributions

So now the left wants to follow laws?

Oh, Cohen said that he was working on behalf of the campaign irrespective of the fact that NOTHING corroborates that.

Well yea...except for those taped conversations, witnesses, contracts, and receipts...yea

52 U.S. Code § 30101

The source continues

View attachment 234670

I agree but paying off two women isn't illegal. I'd bet half the males in DC have paid off someone at one time or another.

Trump used his own money. Not campaign funds so I fail to see how that money is considered campaign funds.

It had nothing to do with campaign funds.

"WRONG"???

Dear God, this is funny.

Yes it is. Quite funny.

We always have. What we'd LIKE is for the GOP to do so...

"WRONG"???

Dear God, this is funny.

Yes it is. Quite funny.

We always have. What we'd LIKE is for the GOP to do so...

We always have? WTF, starting today?

52 U.S. Code § 30101

The source continues

View attachment 234670

/——/ He had a choice of 15 years or 3 depending on him saying whatever Mueller wanted him to “confess.”

The poor Trumptards. Cowardly Lyin' Donald keeps lying to them, and they keep believing him.

Then they have to retrench and try to believe him again.

And again.

And again...

Sad.

I agree but paying off two women isn't illegal. I'd bet half the males in DC have paid off someone at one time or another.

Trump used his own money. Not campaign funds so I fail to see how that money is considered campaign funds.

It had nothing to do with campaign funds.

You keep repeating your idiotic claims hoping that maybe THIS time you won't get shot to shit. Of course that has happened so often that it's unavoidable to say you are lying.

Trump did NOT use his own money
When others put up THEIR money at his behest...he conspired to have then illegally contribute funds that were NOT reported (also illegal). Those funds BECOME campaign contributions when someone else provides them.

The funds are over the limit
They are unreported
They were provided by means of a conspiracy

Have other assholes in the GOP done this? Probably and they should also face the music. It's ILLEGAL

The fact that you would engage in this illegal activity only speaks to your criminality

Forum List

Back