Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen says Trump knew it was wrong to make hush-money payments during campai

Wow..then Cohen, an attorney, pled guilty to something that wasn’t illegal.

Either that or you’re incorrect. I’m guessing you’re incorrect.

Yet it never touched a campaign account. Lol
Prosecutors are alleging Cohen violated

52 U.S. Code § 30101

At the direction of the blob.

The source continues

View attachment 234670

52 U.S. Code § 30101 - Definitions

Michael Cohen plea deal: How were campaign finance laws broken?
Not only that he violated an attorney client privilege and if he did something illegal because he was directed to do so then he should be disbarred on both accounts! Sleazy lawyers!

I agree but paying off two women isn't illegal. I'd bet half the males in DC have paid off someone at one time or another.

Trump used his own money. Not campaign funds so I fail to see how that money is considered campaign funds.

It had nothing to do with campaign funds.
/——/ Congress has a slush fund of taxpayers money to pay off women. $17 million so far. Where are the convictions??

And the list is SECRET.

They are such hypocritical scum

Tree...playing stupid doesn't help your cause.

Besides...it's gotten really hard to tell if you are "playing" at being stupid or if that is a condition of your existence.

Once again

No one is disputing that Michael Cohen took out a personal loan to pay off Trump's hooker.

No one.

Not even Trump.

We just have some misinformed tards who had some misconceptions and have not caught up to the facts yet.

Their propgandists filled their heads with lies before the facts were known, and now they are all confused, which is exactly the point.
So yer gonna impeach Trump? When?

Besides...it's gotten really hard to tell if you are "playing" at being stupid or if that is a condition of your existence.
So ewe got a link to the accounts and transactions? Yes?

AS A MATTER OF FACT, I DO

Fox & Friends Legal Expert Perfectly Articulates on Air Why the President Is Screwed

No one is disputing that Michael Cohen took out a personal loan to pay off Trump's hooker.

No one.

Not even Trump.

We just have some misinformed tards who had some misconceptions and have not caught up to the facts yet.

Their propgandists filled their heads with lies before the facts were known, and now they are all confused, which is exactly the point.

Fox & Friends Legal Expert Perfectly Articulates on Air Why the President Is Screwed

Damn, if Fox is digging trumps grave you know it’s serious

Dimms mad that Trump paid off women he fucked with his own money.

They have no problem with US taxpayers paying hush money to women that members fo Congress fucked. :113:

No one.

Not even Trump.

So you believe a confessed, convicted liar’s version? That’s strange but ewe lived Clinton too.

Again...you have been corrected enough fucking times that it is safe to say you are LYING

Do you think you are a member of the Trump team?

No. He did NOT pay with his own money. Pecker paid one and Cohen paid the other. That makes them campaign contributions. Those payments were part of a conspiracy with TRUMP. They were way over the allowable limit...they were not reported. They also were done in a way that involved bank fraud.

All of this is illegal

Again...you have been corrected enough fucking times that it is safe to say you are LYING

Do you think you are a member of the Trump team?

No. He did NOT pay with his own money. Pecker paid one and Cohen paid the other. That makes them campaign contributions. Those payments were part of a conspiracy with TRUMP. They were way over the allowable limit...they were not reported. They also were done in a way that involved bank fraud.

All of this is illegal
When?

Wow..then Cohen, an attorney, pled guilty to something that wasn’t illegal.

Either that or you’re incorrect. I’m guessing you’re incorrect.

Yet it never touched a campaign account. Lol
Did we establish was campaign laws Trump violated?

No one seems ot be able to list me the USC Codes of the laws Trump violated.

Prosecutors are alleging Cohen violated

52 U.S. Code § 30101

At the direction of the blob.

The source continues

View attachment 234670

52 U.S. Code § 30101 - Definitions

Michael Cohen plea deal: How were campaign finance laws broken?
Because a judge can not accept a guilty plea for something that is not a crime
Perjury is a crime. Giving private funds to a private citizen to keep silent is not.

Just out of curiosity, Cohen was Trump's lawyer. Wasn' the obligated to tell Trump that this was illegal? He said he told Trump this was wrong. But wrong is not illegal if indeed, it even was wrong.

Hard to accept from a known perjurer the concept of right and wrong.

Funny innit! These same libtards did NOT believe the Benghazi survivors! Called their gold star moms liars! But now they believe a confessed convicted liar! That’s why they bee libtards!

Forum List

Back