Ex Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler from Congressmen's swearing in

i thought the teatards were all for interrupting congress people.

Is everyone on the left completely unable to distinguish the difference between asking questions of one's Congressman and heckling them?

jesus weeps when you lie.

it's EXACTLY the same. the teatards weren't "asking questions". they were disrupting meetings intentionally.

the difference between you and me is i don't think either should do it.

It's not 'EXACTLY' the same. The TEA Partiers (I really do think it should be beneath you to call the teatards, mo chara. That's ridiculously petty).... they were disrupting actual representatives... with actual issues. This guy hasn't done anything - it was his fucking swearing in. How the fuck you get 'exactly the same' from that is beyond my (fairly high) comprehension.

Please can you explain how it is the 'same'?

Is everyone on the left completely unable to distinguish the difference between asking questions of one's Congressman and heckling them?

it's EXACTLY the same. the teatards weren't "asking questions". they were disrupting meetings intentionally.

not lying. I just dont remember Tea Partiers heckling. I remember them being attacked by Congressmen for asking question. Heckling... Not so much.

And no i dont think anyone should do it either. It's incredibly rude.

Point of order!

According to all the Marines I know, there is no such thing as an Ex-Marine. They prefer the term "Former Marine".

Thank you, Carry on..................

Oh, so you guys are going to start protesting government corruption now? I thought you were busy demanding free stuff from the government.

removing someone from a room isn't violence. Violence requires intentional harm to others. Something the Occupy group has been advocating since day one.

========

Clueless is not a strong enough word.

who is "you guys"?

and what are you babbling about?

The occupy group. Or do you think occupied isnt affiliated with them for some reason?

Affiliated?

Would it have been legal for the protester to defend himself against the assault by the ex-cop?

Would it have been legal for the protester to defend himself against the assault by the ex-cop?

Assault requires intention to harm. throwing someone out of an event isnt an attempt to physically harm another.

Point of order!

According to all the Marines I know, there is no such thing as an Ex-Marine. They prefer the term "Former Marine".

Thank you, Carry on..................

Semantics.

Seriously????

Wow

Talking apples and bananas

No one but a police officer or officially contracted security has the right to throw anyone out of anywhere. How far would the Marine have had to go before any of you would have the opinion that it was excessive? I draw that line at first contact, not somewhere between dragging people by their collar and beat to death.

No one but a police officer or officially contracted security has the right to throw anyone out of anywhere. How far would the Marine have had to go before any of you would have the opinion that it was excessive? I draw that line at first contact, not somewhere between dragging people by their collar and beat to death.

Now if that isn't pure nonsense, I don't know what is.

So youre suggesting I have no right to throw someone out of my house? I have to wait around for the police or hire someone to do it?

Hey everyone! Party at Occupied's place!

So youre suggesting I have no right to throw someone out of my house? I have to wait around for the police or hire someone to do it?

:lol:

Im in....!

Who's bringing the chips and dips?

I got the beer!

Dont bother bringing toilet paper.... I will just use the drapes! :eek:

Forum List

Back