Ex-conservative brutally blasts Trump as worst president in U.S. history

Man, fuck you. You guys have no proof of any crime bt Joe Biden, no proof of a stolen electioon but you swear both happened and yyet you want us to show you proof of everything. The mf stood behind a podium teling his supporters the election was stolen, they were losing their country, they must fight and to go to the capital and he would go with them. That's proof.
Yes sir Mr. Passive Aggressive ... your feelings and interpretation are just that .. a big nothing burger. Cheers!

You are best example of TDS there is lets do a little comparison on the number of Trump threads we started in 2023. Mine is zero I suspect you were in triple digits.
DTS,, deranged Trump supporter. You lie and deny everything trump did that failed. There is no TDS, there are Americans who oppose an asswipe who wants to destroy our democracy.

Trump was indeed the worst president ever. On top of that, the most corrupt. As a country we must Wake up.

Ex-conservative brutally blasts Trump as worst president in U.S. history​

Donald Trump's efforts to arouse hate and undermine elections make him the worst president in U.S. history, according to a Washington Post columnist.

Jennifer Rubin, a self-described ex-conservative, writes that the 45th president and his MAGA mantra pines to return to a golden age back in time.

"Wielding nostalgia for a bygone era — one that is invariably mischaracterized — is a favorite weapon for fascist movements (Make America Great Again), harking back to a time before their nation was “polluted” by malign forces," she writes.

But Rubin contends too may are experiencing selective amnesia, propping up the good and erasing the bad of the 1950s, an era to which conservatives would like to see the nation return.

"What we have not had before is a president who rejected democracy, attempted to retain power by force and wound up indicted on 91 criminal counts," according to Rubin. "So yes, four-times-indicted Donald Trump was worse than every president who preceded him.

You think Trump will lose?

Yes sir Mr. Passive Aggressive ... your feelings and interpretation are just that .. a big nothing burger. Cheers!
Facts. Trump incited an insurrecion. Had that been a democrat you would fully be able to tie all the evidence together.

I'm not the delusional one. Gaslighting doesn't work here b. There was an insurrectioon on 1-6 orchestrated by trump. And that's the way it is.
Then it should be an easy case to close .. which hasn't happened and won't happen. So .. top 5 reasons why Trump is worst president?

Trump was indeed the worst president ever. On top of that, the most corrupt. As a country we must Wake up.

Ex-conservative brutally blasts Trump as worst president in U.S. history​

Donald Trump's efforts to arouse hate and undermine elections make him the worst president in U.S. history, according to a Washington Post columnist.

Jennifer Rubin, a self-described ex-conservative, writes that the 45th president and his MAGA mantra pines to return to a golden age back in time.

"Wielding nostalgia for a bygone era — one that is invariably mischaracterized — is a favorite weapon for fascist movements (Make America Great Again), harking back to a time before their nation was “polluted” by malign forces," she writes.

But Rubin contends too may are experiencing selective amnesia, propping up the good and erasing the bad of the 1950s, an era to which conservatives would like to see the nation return.

"What we have not had before is a president who rejected democracy, attempted to retain power by force and wound up indicted on 91 criminal counts," according to Rubin. "So yes, four-times-indicted Donald Trump was worse than every president who preceded him.

Jennifer Rubin, a self-described ex-conservative,

Who has an example when she actually said anything conservative?

You think Trump will lose?
Yes. You guys don't see what's coming for trump. Few people are paying attentionn riight now and when we get to the final campaign you are going to see some brutal ads against trump reminding people of what he has done. He will have to debate Biden, and Biden beat his ass in debates so badly 4 years ago that trump ran from a debate. Trump WILL have to answer for 1-6 and all his indictments. You guys that only read and watch right wing media are not getting the whole picture and polls don't mean anything right now.

I'm not the delusional one. Gaslighting doesn't work here b. There was an insurrectioon on 1-6 orchestrated by trump. And that's the way it is.
You're not the delusional one.

You have stripped naked in public. It's too late.

Then it should be an easy case to close .. which hasn't happened and won't happen. So .. top 5 reasons why Trump is worst president?
The insurrection. And that's all I need to say. Try showing proof of the things you accuse Biden of that's not froom some right wing wackjob website.

DTS,, deranged Trump supporter. You lie and deny everything trump did that failed. There is no TDS, there are Americans who oppose an asswipe who wants to destroy our democracy.
Your TDS is showing. For someone who claims TDS is not real he sure occupies a lot of space in that little mind of yours if you paid as much attention to Trump off line as you do online that could qualify as stalking and be worthy of a restraining order. I would love to continue making fun of you but I have a job, friends offline interest a life you should consider getting one so long TDS dude.

Your TDS is showing. For someone who claims TDS is not real he sure occupies a lot of space in that little mind of yours if you paid as much attention to Trump off line as you do online that could qualify as stalking and be worthy of a restraining order. I would love to continue making fun of you but I have a job, friends offline interest a life you should consider getting one so long TDS dude.
There is no such thing as TDS. That's a term made up by trump supporters mad because people keep pointing out trumps f-ups.

8evtkst0hw7c1.jpeg

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
The insurrection. And that's all I need to say. Try showing proof of the things you accuse Biden of that's not froom some right wing wackjob website.
You have no proof ..

Biden demonstrated poor judgement with the withdrawal in Afghanistan, which killed 13 soldiers, left billions of dollars of military equipment and provided revenue streams for the Taliban to sell (which they have) .. he's funding a known corrupt country with his proxy war and he and Democrats have declined auditing of how the aid is being spent .. he's anti-gun with a unicorn dream of restricting firearm ownership .. his administration has created record high-inflation that has drastically increased consumer good costs and further reduced the dollar valuation .. his administration has created record high illegal immigration, sex trafficking and drug trafficking across our borders ... and .. and .. and.

Now .. how about you? When you regurgitate talking points .. it's hard to come up with objective reasons .. eh?

Forum List

Back