Ex-Clinton Adviser - 'Bill Clinton Does Not Want Barack Obama to Win'

Dick Morris is a back stabbing weasel
It's lookin' like his FAUX Noise fans (here) figured that out......

916.gif

Ironic that this idiocy comes out the same day as the news is quoting Clinton as saying a Romney presidency would be

'calamitous'.

Maybe when we hear Clinton saying something comparable about President Obama being re-elected we can discuss the merits of Morris's stupid remarks.

Dick Morris hates the Clintons.

I know how much you guys really want to believe everything negative about Obama, but this is fantasy. Dick Morris and the Clintons have hated each other since 1996.

Ironic that this idiocy comes out the same day as the news is quoting Clinton as saying a Romney presidency would be

'calamitous'.

Maybe when we hear Clinton saying something comparable about President Obama being re-elected we can discuss the merits of Morris's stupid remarks.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......

......allow ME!!!!!!

:udaman:

:party: . :party:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Romney is a good businessman but that doesn't make him a good President nor was he a good Governor.

Obama is a Macaca Community Organizer who had to unseal divorce record to get elected and have new material to jerk off over and has been the best thing that could ever happen to the Democrats

Monkey? No wonder the T thanked you for this post. Your racism is showing

So is Clinton going senile? What's the truth?
He also said this about Romney...........

" Former President Bill Clinton warned that a Mitt Romney presidency would be "calamitous" for America and the world, going further than even President Barack Obama in depicting the consequences of a return to Republican rule of the White House.

With Obama standing to one side, Clinton slammed the Republican presidential candidate by name."

Clinton: Romney would be 'calamitous' for US | Fox News

If this is true...it seems Clinton can't make up his mind...or he's a liar.

Bill Clinton LIE! How absurd.

Now, I have to go back to work on my State of the Union speech. And I worked on it until pretty late last night. But I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.

Please. Dick Morris was a KEY advisor for Bill Clinton and orchestrated his re-election campaign.

Dick knows his stuff.

Yeah.."was" being the operative word.

He has since made a career out of trashing both Clinton's. To act like he has any insight into Bill Clinton's mind in 2012 is fucking retarded.

Also, of HRC even wants another crack at POTUS, her best hance is at the heels of a successful Obama administration, and not trying to beat a mid-term incumbent Romney.

This is fucking stupid. Morris knows it's stupid, but he knows how to pluck at the heart strings of his gullible fans.

Please. Dick Morris was a KEY advisor for Bill Clinton and orchestrated his re-election campaign.

Dick knows his stuff.

Again, he knows Clinton better than Clinton knows Clinton.

Pretty shrewd of ol' Bill to systematically destroy Obama's re-election meme to pave the way for his troll wifey in '16.

:lol:

Dick knows his stuff.

Again, he knows Clinton better than Clinton knows Clinton.

Pretty shrewd of ol' Bill to systematically destroy Obama's re-election meme to pave the way for his troll wifey in '16.

:lol:

Yup. No one "knows" Clinton like someone who's actively fought against him for 15 years...

i love how the hack o/p doesn't name dick morris by name in his thread title so people might actually think he's not a compulsive liar.

I love how a Clinton and Obama supporter is accusing Dick Morris of being a compulsive liar to support Clinton/Obama who are themselves compulsive liars.

Forum List

Back