EV's cost more to refuel than conventional cars!!

Tesla is moving a bunch of real smart people into Texas, one more step in turning Texas blue.

Never going to happen.......it'll be the wild west down there if that happens. And guess who loses? :hello77:
Even Bill Maher talked about it last week! If progressives over step their bounds, its going to be a fucking slaughter! Anybody with a pulse knows it.:abgg2q.jpg: Might be happening sooner than later with these mandates btw! :up:

@www.whosnotwinning.com

Last edited:
The fact remains.......and sucks for the climate crusaders........the sales #'s for Tesla are laughable compared even to just the Toyota Camry!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Dont take my word for it though........its all right here >>

https://cleantechnica.com/2021/02/08/2020-us-electric-vehicle-sales-report/

:cul2::oops8::cul2:
Dumb ass, Tesla's sales are at present limited by their production. Two more giga factories coming online this year, expansions going on in the present giga factories. Many models sold out to mid 2020. About 2 million pre-orders for the Cyber truck. Many pre-orders for their semi. The Tesla 3 is presently the best selling model of any in Europe. The first time a non-european car has held that distinction. Tesla is planning a 50% increase in production year over year for the next few years. Tesla may well be the best selling auto manufacturer in the world by 2030.

Never going to happen.......it'll be the wild west down there if that happens. And guess who loses? :hello77:
Even Bill Maher talked about it last week! If progressives over step their bounds, its going to be a fucking slaughter! Anybody with a pulse knows it.:abgg2q.jpg: Might be happening sooner than later with these mandates btw! :up:

@www.whosnotwinning.com
Ah, more of that 'Conservative' if you outvote we are going to shoot your ass bravado. Except the average 'Conservative' cannot and does not want to get off his dead ass, shovel out the beer cans from in front of his single wide, and actually confront the National Guard. Who are there to protect their scuzzy asses from the citizens who are fed up with the silly posturing of the 'Conservatives' with their stupid guns.

Ah, more of that 'Conservative' if you outvote we are going to shoot your ass bravado. Except the average 'Conservative' cannot and does not want to get off his dead ass, shovel out the beer cans from in front of his single wide, and actually confront the National Guard. Who are there to protect their scuzzy asses from the citizens who are fed up with the silly posturing of the 'Conservatives' with their stupid guns.

Well we're gonna see, arent we s0n? :deal:

U'll loSe

Dumb ass, Tesla's sales are at present limited by their production. Two more giga factories coming online this year, expansions going on in the present giga factories. Many models sold out to mid 2020. About 2 million pre-orders for the Cyber truck. Many pre-orders for their semi. The Tesla 3 is presently the best selling model of any in Europe. The first time a non-european car has held that distinction. Tesla is planning a 50% increase in production year over year for the next few years. Tesla may well be the best selling auto manufacturer in the world by 2030.

Youve been making quack-ass predictions for 10 years in here. None have come to pass. Cognitive dissonance is ghey.

I'll go on facts............not hope, theory and unicorn chasing. Nobody wants EV's in the USA. Plus, truck guys love their Ford F150's.......their livelihoods depend on them.

Almost 14 million vehicles sold in 2020.......Tesla sold 226,000.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:I mean, c'mon now.....no serious person thinks EV's going to be anything but a niche market for many, many years.

Ive been being called a "dumbass" in this forum for 10 years........but have done nothing but win. Nobody cares about wind and solar........nobody cares about EV's. Facts > Theory:2up:

Plus, dude........your head explodes in anger any time I make a post. Not good optics.......the anger screams, "Im losing!"

Some rental car co. just bought a huge number of Tesla's.

Do you know how much premium rental car companies charge when you bring it back empty?

No one will EVER bring back an electric rental fully charged because you won't have time to recharge it before you drop it off to the airport for your flight.

KA-CHING!

Do you know how much premium rental car companies charge when you bring it back empty?

No one will EVER bring back an electric rental fully charged because you won't have time to recharge it before you drop it off to the airport for your flight.

KA-CHING!
Been there done that. Pressed for time on a flight, charge wasn't quite double, third more maybe

Electricity Rates By State (Updated August 2021)
The Average Electricity Rate in the U.S. is 10.42 cents per kilowatt-hour. Hawaii has the highest average electricity rate of 30.55 cents per kilowatt-hour.

Total charge on a 100 kw/hr at 30.55 cents per kw/hr costs $30.55, and that is in Hawaii.

Hawaii average gas prices. Regular, Mid-Grade, Premium, Diesel. Current Avg. $4.253, $4.443, $4.691, $4.572.
At 25 mpg, for 350 miles, that is $59.40

However at the average price in the US, the charge of that 100 kw/hr charge is $10.40. Where I live, it is less than $8.00.

EV's are far cheaper to refuel than ICE's of any kind. You have to be a special kind of stupid to claim otherwise.

Electricity Rates By State (Updated August 2021)
The Average Electricity Rate in the U.S. is 10.42 cents per kilowatt-hour. Hawaii has the highest average electricity rate of 30.55 cents per kilowatt-hour.

Total charge on a 100 kw/hr at 30.55 cents per kw/hr costs $30.55, and that is in Hawaii.

Hawaii average gas prices. Regular, Mid-Grade, Premium, Diesel. Current Avg. $4.253, $4.443, $4.691, $4.572.
At 25 mpg, for 350 miles, that is $59.40

However at the average price in the US, the charge of that 100 kw/hr charge is $10.40. Where I live, it is less than $8.00.

EV's are far cheaper to refuel than ICE's of any kind. You have to be a special kind of stupid to claim otherwise.

But then why isnt anybody buying EV's?

14 million vehicles sold last year........only 226,000 Tesla's. I mean c'mon now dude......youre not a serious person.

And the boobs on social media yesterday touting Tesla getting 100,000 orders. Do the math..........still laughable.

Whats that about "special kind of stupid"?? :abgg2q.jpg:

14 million vehicles sold last year........only 226,000 Tesla's. I mean c'mon now dude......youre not a serious person.

And the boobs on social media yesterday touting Tesla getting 100,000 orders. Do the math..........still laughable.

When a car company is selling out it's production about six months into the future, and is increasing production by 50% year after year, I would say that they are doing very well.

Stock value for Ford for the last five years;

Stock value for GM for the last five years;

For Chrysler for about a year;
1635380613416.png

For Tesla for the last five years;

Oooops

So says Car and Driver Magazine. :abgg2q.jpg:

Study Calculates EVs Have Higher 'Real World Refueling Cost' Than Gas Vehicles

@www.whosnotwinning.com
Yup, studies that say charging an EV is cheaper than petrol/diesel is because they only factor in residential electric cost. Once you have to start using charge points located away from home, that's when the price shoots up. As the tax of petrol and diesel reduces, EV's will have to start paying a 'tax per mile'.

I have my fingers crossed that a better technology comes out to replace these useless EV's.

Youve been making quack-ass predictions for 10 years in here. None have come to pass. Cognitive dissonance is ghey.

I'll go on facts............not hope, theory and unicorn chasing. Nobody wants EV's in the USA. Plus, truck guys love their Ford F150's.......their livelihoods depend on them.

Almost 14 million vehicles sold in 2020.......Tesla sold 226,000.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:I mean, c'mon now.....no serious person thinks EV's going to be anything but a niche market for many, many years.

Ive been being called a "dumbass" in this forum for 10 years........but have done nothing but win. Nobody cares about wind and solar........nobody cares about EV's. Facts > Theory:2up:

Plus, dude........your head explodes in anger any time I make a post. Not good optics.......the anger screams, "Im losing!"
Now why is it you have to lie about everything? Tesla delivered almost 500,000 vehicles in 2020;

"For the full year, Tesla delivered 499,550 cars to customers, just shy of its target of half a million, and produced 509,737 units.

The firm said its delivery count was conservative and that final numbers could vary by up to half a percentage point or more."

As of the end of the third quarter for this year, Tesla has delivered 637, 350. It looks like they will easily exceed the goal of a 50% increase over the deliveries of 2020. Their goal of a 50% increase, year over year, would result in 5 million vehicles delivered in 2025. And you dumb fucks will still be stating that their sales will crash next year, LOL.

Forum List

Back