Evolutionary Theory

There is not enough water (even with all ice melted) to totally flood the world. Localized floods happen, but not planetary ones.
If the land was mostly flat, as it was in the time of Noah, there would be enough to cover the entire Earth with several thousand feet of water.

If the land was flat? Yeah. That is a great supposition.
I said mostly flat. Besides, mountains and underwater trenches were formed. The Earth was not made that way. Do you have any idea how much water the Marianus Trench holds? It's up to 10,000 meters deep and over a thousand miles long. Imagine how much water that is. Now, remove that trench, and lower the average elevation of mountains to about 5,000 feet, and you have enough water to cover the entire Earth. Simple math and geology.

There is not enough water (even with all ice melted) to totally flood the world. Localized floods happen, but not planetary ones.
If the land was mostly flat, as it was in the time of Noah, there would be enough to cover the entire Earth with several thousand feet of water.

You do realize that mountains were formed over time, right? Isn't that what geologists tell us? It's close to a scientific fact. I simply believe that it happened through a cataclysmic event rather than millions of years. And the hydroplatetheory is a better explanation.

The Theory isn't whether evolution is right or wrong, it's the exact sequence of steps. There exists way, way too much evidence and data. Magical creation is a poorly formed joke compared to evolution foundation.

Can you tell us the steps involved in magically evolving the first working cell?

I said mostly flat. Besides, mountains and underwater trenches were formed. The Earth was not made that way. Do you have any idea how much water the Marianus Trench holds? It's up to 10,000 meters deep and over a thousand miles long. Imagine how much water that is. Now, remove that trench, and lower the average elevation of mountains to about 5,000 feet, and you have enough water to cover the entire Earth. Simple math and geology.

I am not arguing the math of the volume of water. I am laughing at the supposition that the Marianas Trench was form in less than 5,000 years. And every mountain higher than 5,000 feet grew to that height in the same time.

The Theory isn't whether evolution is right or wrong, it's the exact sequence of steps. There exists way, way too much evidence and data. Magical creation is a poorly formed joke compared to evolution foundation.

Can you tell us the steps involved in magically evolving the first working cell?

Funny, I thought the discussion was the Theory of Evolution. That is about how species became so diverse. It does not address the first cellular life.

I suspect you are a creationist, but I know you reject evolution theory. There, now we are clear.

You claim I reject it because I know way more than you do about it. I see. Show me a single post I have ever made where I said that evolutionary theory was wrong. The only claim I have ever made is that it is riddled with uncertainty's.

Go ahead. I'll wait.
What are three uncertainties that cause you to doubt evolution

Funny, I thought the discussion was the Theory of Evolution. That is about how species became so diverse. It does not address the first cellular life.

So the first cells were created?

They are one and the same.

We can tell you several possibilities. Unfortunately, none of them involve magic, so you probably won't like them. Let's try to remember who invokes and believes in magic: that would be you.

No, they aren't. Not at all.

So the first cells were created?

Not even close to what I said. I just pointed out that it is not part of the topic.

No they are not.

We can tell you several possibilities. Unfortunately, none of them involve magic, so you probably won't like them. Let's try to remember who invokes and believes in magic: that would be you.

Unlike Darwin's assimptions, cells are very complicated and contain an average of 2,000 proteins, all of which must align PERFECTLY for the cell to function. The odds of these 2,000 proteins magically bumping into each other and connecting PERFECTLY are number with 5,700 zeros to 1. Now there are only 2×10 ^17 seconds in 4 billion years. So these proteins, all 2,000 of them could bump into each other 100 times a second over 4 billion years and still not come close to the effort necessary, by randon chance, to form the first cell.

The odds are stacked against your theory

Last edited:
Anyone that doubts the age of things needs to read up on half-lifes of various elements and how they are used to date things.

Leave magic and voodoo for gatherings with other magic worshippers.

Unlike Darwin's assimptions, cells are very complicated and contain an average of 2,000 proteins, all of which must align PERFECTLY for the cell to function. The odds of these 2,000 proteins magically bumping into each other and connecting PERFECTLY are number with 5,700 zeros to 1. Now there are only 2×10 ^17 seconds in 4 billion years. So these proteins, all 2,000 of them could bump into each other 100 times a second over 4 billion years and still not come close to the effort necessary, by randon chance, to form the first cell.

What a stuopid argument. First, the proteins only have to "align perfectly" for cells to perform exactly as they do. Different pressures would have created different cells. Secondly, cells were not always so complicated. Third, of course the cells we observe are exactly as they are...the many, many other variations which did not perform or persist no longer exist. Third, you are wielding a fallacy knownas "Hoyle's fallacy", by which the probability of any event can be reduced to virtually zero. It is not sound reasoning.

Your denier talking points are tired and debunked. You say ridiculous and false things. As it is clear you know less than nothing about evolutikn, your argument boils down to, "I don't understand, therefore it's false and must be magic instead!"

And the odds of an invisible man, with no empirical evidence of his existence, waving his hands and creating everything, including fossils of animals, is better?

I suspect you are a creationist, but I know you reject evolution theory. There, now we are clear.

You claim I reject it because I know way more than you do about it. I see. Show me a single post I have ever made where I said that evolutionary theory was wrong. The only claim I have ever made is that it is riddled with uncertainty's.

Go ahead. I'll wait.
What are three uncertainties that cause you to doubt evolution

I don't doubt evolution dumbass. It is a fact. What is also a fact is we don't know very much about it. That is the point of this thread.

"Half an arch won't stand, Clarice"

When you went to the store, did you make random turns to get there

Evolutionary theory is supported by real evidence unlike your faith. lol

Why the fuck would any sane person even start to argue against the entire theory of evolution with dropping in their damn faith? Faith that isn't supported by shit. Not one piece of evidence and certainly not any equal "theory"...I'll tell you a very dishonest person.

"Half an arch won't stand, Clarice"

When you went to the store, did you make random turns to get there
Bad analogy....for one, there was no set "future species", or any goal toward it, as exists in your analogy (must get to the existing store). Second, natural selection is not random.

Forum List

Back