Evil Test

J

janeeng

It's a couple of pages, but funny!!!! pays to be told your NAUGHTY!!!! haha!!!

Test

My results:

Bad puppy

"Naughty" would be the word that best describes you. No real evil genius here, maybe just someone trying to in an attempt to look tough.
I'd say cut that shit out and go do something else, because the real definition of evil isn't in your dictionary.

Janeen.... the test is flawed. There is no "evil gay puppy" result. Guess that means Jim can't take the test.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Janeen.... the test is flawed. There is no "evil gay puppy" result. Guess that means Jim can't take the test.

:finger:

My results:

You're evil allright, but just not evil enough to get the highest result on this test. You may kinda consider yourself to be the coca-cola light of evil.
Not a bad result, but that backstabbing knife could be sharper.

<center>
Evil maniac<br>Wow, you are one evil bastard. Taking pleasure in other people's pain is only one of the things that get you off, and I'm not gonna even try to comprehendwhat else goes on in that black little mind of yours.
</center>
a nice clean cut guy like me?

EVIL LIGHT

You're evil allright, but just not evil enough to get the highest result on this test. You may kinda consider yourself to be the coca-cola light of evil.

I think Jmarie needs to show us the results of her test?

OK you all wanted to see my results. It says that I'm a nice young lady told you all that before but you didn't believe me so here it is.

Evil light

:cof: :D

Bunch of EVIL people here! hahahahh!!!! Jackass, you too? I thought maybe you would have been naughty too!!!

Well then I am just surprised that you and Jim didn't fit that description! hahaha

Yeah, ok of bastards!!!!!!!! remember, I lived with Jim for how long? I know what an evil bastard he can be, and am getting to know and see it with you!!! hahahhah!:p:

Well hell...of course we CAN be evil bastards if we need or want to..but thats not how we live all day!! hehe

yes, I am sure that 1% of the day isn't being evil!:D

Forum List

Back