Evidence That The South Korean Ship Was Sunk By Israel

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Reuters:

The metallic debris and chemical residue appear to be consistent with a type of torpedo made in Germany, indicating the North may have been trying to disguise its involvement by avoiding arms made by allies China and Russia, Yonhap quoted the official as saying.

What motivated North Korea to acquire a German torpedo to sink a South Korean ship?!?!?!?!?!?!?

In November 2005, reports surfaced that that Germany would sell Israel 2 AIP-equipped SSK Dolphin Class submarines. In 2006, the deal was finalized at a total of $1.27 billion, with the German government picking up 1/3 of the cost. The new boats are built at the Howaldtswerke-Deutche Werft AG (HDW) shipyard, in the Baltic Sea coastal city of Kiel, with deliveries originally scheduled to begin in 2010.

… Germany had already donated two Dolphin submarines to the Israeli navy after the Gulf War in the early 1990s
. The first-of-class INS (Israeli Naval Ship) Dolphin was commissioned in 1999, while INS Leviathan was commissioned in 2000.

… Dolphin submarines are versatile and heavily-armed, with a wet and dry compartment for deploying underwater swimmers, and no less than 10 bow torpedo tubes… The other 6×533mm tubes can launch STN Atlas Elektronik’s DM2A3 torpedoes. Defense Industry Daily

Has there been any indication recently that Israel may want to see North Korea blamed for attacking a South Korean ship?

May 12 2010 – Israel’s foreign minister on Wednesday declared North Korea, Syria and Iran the new “axis of evil,” claiming that North Korean weapons seized in Bangkok in December were bound for Middle Eastern militant groups Hamas and Hezbollah.

Reuters:

The metallic debris and chemical residue appear to be consistent with a type of torpedo made in Germany, indicating the North may have been trying to disguise its involvement by avoiding arms made by allies China and Russia, Yonhap quoted the official as saying.

What motivated North Korea to acquire a German torpedo to sink a South Korean ship?!?!?!?!?!?!?

In November 2005, reports surfaced that that Germany would sell Israel 2 AIP-equipped SSK Dolphin Class submarines. In 2006, the deal was finalized at a total of $1.27 billion, with the German government picking up 1/3 of the cost. The new boats are built at the Howaldtswerke-Deutche Werft AG (HDW) shipyard, in the Baltic Sea coastal city of Kiel, with deliveries originally scheduled to begin in 2010.

… Germany had already donated two Dolphin submarines to the Israeli navy after the Gulf War in the early 1990s
. The first-of-class INS (Israeli Naval Ship) Dolphin was commissioned in 1999, while INS Leviathan was commissioned in 2000.

… Dolphin submarines are versatile and heavily-armed, with a wet and dry compartment for deploying underwater swimmers, and no less than 10 bow torpedo tubes… The other 6×533mm tubes can launch STN Atlas Elektronik’s DM2A3 torpedoes. Defense Industry Daily

Has there been any indication recently that Israel may want to see North Korea blamed for attacking a South Korean ship?

May 12 2010 – Israel’s foreign minister on Wednesday declared North Korea, Syria and Iran the new “axis of evil,” claiming that North Korean weapons seized in Bangkok in December were bound for Middle Eastern militant groups Hamas and Hezbollah.

This belongs in the delusional forum, err I mean conspiracy forum.

Reuters:

This belongs in the delusional forum, err I mean conspiracy forum.

You, nor any one, can dispute any of the reports.

But I am sure that the Zionist(s) moderators will concur with you.

And so it goes. The goddamned state of Israhell again manipulates the US into a fucking war.

Last edited:
That's not nearly enough of a motive to even begin entertaining the possibility of Israeli complicity. Of course it was North Korea. Israel has an alibi, anyway - they were busy slaughtering Palestinian civilians.

Some one did something to my potato. I think it was the jewz....

1243468098031.jpg

It would be funny if you weren't just as much of a retard as those types of people.

the jews did it. the torpedo was circumsized. i saw it in a youtube video so it must be true.

[

It would be funny if you weren't just as much of a retard as those types of people.

Please provide proof the Tafsir ibn Kathir is unreliable .

Ibn Kathir wrote a famous commentary of the Qur'an named Tafsir ibn Kathir which linked certain Hadith, or sayings of Muhammad, and sayings of the sahaba to verses of the Qur'an, in explanation.

Tafsir Ibn Kathir is famous all over the Muslim world and among Muslims in the Western world, and is one of the most widely used explanations of the Qu'ran today. This site introduces the reader to one of the most Authentic books for explaining the Quran using both arabic and english text to grasp the understanding of the Quran.

Tafsir Ibn Kathir - Quran Tafsir - Home

omfg. and just when i thought it was safe to return to this place.

Of course is safe.

Had I accused North Korea this thread would have remained in the current events section.

But because I presented evidence incriminating the zionuts the moderators felt compelled to remove it from the spotlight.

Of course is safe.

Had I accused North Korea this thread would have remained in the current events section.

But because I presented evidence incriminating the zionuts the moderators felt compelled to remove it from the spotlight.

You have provide ZERO evidence. You provide some disjointed factoids that have nothing to do with the SOUTH KOREAN investigation aided by the US I might add. Then you jumped to an unsupported conclusion. That is why it is in this thread, cause you are delusional.

Of course is safe.

You have provide ZERO evidence. You provide some disjointed factoids that have nothing to do with the SOUTH KOREAN investigation aided by the US I might add. Then you jumped to an unsupported conclusion. That is why it is in this thread, cause you are delusional.

you are that monkey that covers his ears and eyes when presented with evidence and facts when it doesnt go along with your version of events so of course in your deluded mind he has zero evidence.:cuckoo:

Reuters:

Of course is safe.

you are that monkey that covers his ears and eyes when presented with evidence and facts when it doesnt go along with your version of events so of course in your deluded mind he has zero evidence.:cuckoo:
there was NO evidence, dipshit
just a disjointed group of stories that were twisted to make a claim that was not supported in either story

Reuters:

so, N Korea could not have bought a torpedo from Germany or someone else that bought it from Germany?
you have made claims without the proof

Forum List

Back