Evidence for the Historical Jesus: A Compelling Case for His Life and His Claims

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
This Great Book can completely smash any atheist or skeptic, after reading of it all doubts will disappear.
Jesus existed indeed and he is our God
Interestingly you can hear about this Book almost nowhere..

51Qa3Jio7FL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

If you've got convincing evidence, present it.

The passage by Josephus is widely considered to have been greatly embellished by later Christian historians. There's no historical evidence for a divine Jesus. At best, there's evidence that the Romans killed a troublesome preacher.

If that's the case, he wasn't a very important one. The early Roman empire is documented extremely well by historians of the era, some of them residents of Jerusalem, and none of them mention Jesus.

This Great Book can completely smash any atheist or skeptic, after reading of it all doubts will disappear.

As an atheist, I've researched this issue and I'm convinced Jesus was a man who lived, preached, and died on a cross at the hands of the Romans. Little else about him that has come down to us can be confirmed, but he was real. Check out Bart Erhman if you want a historian's viewpoint.

If you've got convincing evidence, present it.

The passage by Josephus is widely considered to have been greatly embellished by later Christian historians. There's no historical evidence for a divine Jesus. At best, there's evidence that the Romans killed a troublesome preacher.

If that's the case, he wasn't a very important one. The early Roman empire is documented extremely well by historians of the era, some of them residents of Jerusalem, and none of them mention Jesus.

Did you read this book?

As an atheist, I've researched this issue and I'm convinced Jesus was a man who lived, preached, and died on a cross at the hands of the Romans. Little else about him that has come down to us can be confirmed, but he was real. Check out Bart Erhman if you want a historian's viewpoint.

But what's about resurrection and ascension to heaven which were eye witnessed by more as 500 persons?
Why all his followers who had fled after Jesus's arrest preferred martyr death knowing they will not die in afterlife.

Will you die like those Jesus's followers for a liar?

280106.x.jpg

image-20161026-11265-1pikoh7.jpg

But what's about resurrection and ascension to heaven which were eye witnessed by more as 500 persons?
Why all his followers who had fled after Jesus's arrest preferred martyr death knowing they will not die in afterlife.

Will you die like those Jesus's followers for a liar?
A lot of the tales surrounding Jesus were added after Jesus' death to impress the pagans. They respected power so miracles, including the virgin birth, and the resurrection were added to compete with other holy men running around at the same time. Jesus wasn't a liar but his followers often had to choose between the truth and a good story. Who does that remind me of?
Just my $0.02.

It is written that Jesus was such a pathetic, utterly failed Jewish Messiah (one of thousands), he must have existed. :p Since they failed to overthrow Rome, the most clever revenge for the secret jewish societies was to take their failure (whose storyline was stolen from many Western sources to begin with) and make Western man worship it. Fortunately, Western man only kind of adopted it to their traditions. One must admit though, the Jewish Messiah is more metaphysical in politics (taking over Western countries and encouraging 3rd world invasions) and internet censorship.

I believe Jesus was a real guy back then. He was a good dude that pushed for reform of religion, then government, then got offed.

It's not hard to understand why he was crucified, he offered a compelling different way. He started getting a lot of followers so they killed him.

Forum List

Back