Was Life Created?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Although I'm not a Jehovah Witness I value the written by JW brochure about the Creation of Life.
There are few of them which describe and proof Creation so exactly and clear

Check, Matt atheists!

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/was-life-created/

Please do not condemn JW before reading this great brochure. If you discuss then basing on facts, but not on lies of MS presstitutes & Co

If there was some thing that created or engineered all the different species of life, why did they let so many of their creations go extinct?

If there was some thing that created or engineered all the different species of life, why did they let so many of their creations go extinct?
you could also ask why he didnt just make us live forever and no reproduction was needed

its called the path of life,,,
who are we to ask why???
hope you all realize this planet has an expiration date and we will all be extinct at some point

who are we to ask why???
hope you all realize this planet has an expiration date and we will all be extinct at some point

I call it Mother Earth. The Cradle of Life. She's cold hard bitch if you ask me, but I love her anyway.

Asking why is what make us human.

I expect my expiration date is much sooner.

who are we to ask why???

I call it Mother Earth. The Cradle of Life. She's cold hard bitch if you ask me, but I love her anyway.

Asking why is what make us human.

I expect my expiration date is much sooner.

your right I guess we can ask,,,but if I created everything I'd be damned if I would be questioned by that creation,,,there are 7 billion of us after all,,,

we should just be thankfull and make the best of it,,just like nature life can be a cold hard bitch,,

Free will.

I know that won't satisfy you, but I don't really care.

Forum List

Back