"Everything [They've] Told You About the War in Ukraine Is a Lie"

Yes dumbass, 2021-2023 complete with latest data that I've posted above is my proof that Russian energy profits are down massively.

That's what solid proof looks like nutbag.
We are an independent research organisation focused on revealing the trends, causes, and health impacts, as well as the solutions to air pollution.

So, bullshit.

Not according to the article I posted. Do you have any proof of what you are saying? Let's see it.
The article you posted was a con job. Let me explain why… they bring up these billions of dollars in revenue that Russia is making off their energy… but they don’t put it into context. They don’t show comparisons with previous years or quarters to show the market trend.

That should have been a big red flag for you dig deeper before parroting it on social media.

Here…. Read this objective non politicized article that is based of an actual press conference from Russians minister. Let me know what you think…

Dumbass of course it's about Putin, who is a de-facto autocrat who concentrated all of power under his own ass and makes decision on just about everything in his country. Media in Russia exists for only two purposes - entertainment and beating into people's heads whatever Putin wants.

He was grossly misinformed on military capabilities of Ukraine his own army, completely wrong on the resolve of Ukrainian leaders and people. His Kiev blitz failed miserably, Russian brand has become that of a periah state as he cornered himself and Russia into an unwinnable meat grinder war.
That’s 180 degrees opposite of the situation on the ground in Ukraine

The article you posted was a con job. Let me explain why… they bring up these billions of dollars in revenue that Russia is making off their energy… but they don’t put it into context. They don’t show comparisons with previous years or quarters to show the market trend.

That should have been a big red flag for you dig deeper before parroting it on social media.

Here…. Read this objective non politicized article that is based of an actual press conference from Russians minister. Let me know what you think…

It is a pay site. I can get propaganda for free.

What do you think is happening on the ground frank?
In 18 months Ukraine has 6 times the losses as the US in 7 years of Vietnam!

I have no idea what Ukraine hopes to accomplish with their strategy. New tanks or F16 won’t make a bit of difference

They need to either make piece or force Regime Change in Kiev

In 18 months Ukraine has 6 times the losses as the US in 7 years of Vietnam!

I have no idea what Ukraine hopes to accomplish with their strategy. New tanks or F16 won’t make a bit of difference

They need to either make piece or force Regime Change in Kiev
Yeah, it's a completely different type of war. So, the comparison to our Vietnam War is not germane.

The U.S. believes nearly 500,000 Ukrainian and Russian soldiers have been wounded or killed during the expansive conflict that has raged in Ukraine since February of last year, according to a New York Times report citing unnamed officials.

The officials cautioned that casualty figures remained difficult to estimate because Moscow is believed to routinely undercount its war dead and injured, and Kyiv does not disclose official figures, the newspaper said.

Russia's military casualties are approaching 300,000, including as many as 120,000 deaths and 170,000 to 180,000 injuries, the newspaper reported. Ukrainian deaths were close to 70,000, with 100,000 to 120,000 wounded, it added.

You dislike Democracy at home and abroad.

Forum List

Back