"Everything [They've] Told You About the War in Ukraine Is a Lie"

So Tucker is willing to tell it like it really is, compromise foreign policy, for the sake of domestic politics.

He's telling us what Kennedy junior told use earlier but without clearly explaining the narrative.

So Tucker is willing to tell it like it really is, compromise foreign policy, for the sake of domestic politics.

He's telling us what Kennedy junior told use earlier but without clearly explaining the narrative.
Tucker has not compromised anything. This is on the illegitimate administration and the bought and paid for members of Congress. They have compromised our freedoms and ignored the citizen. People are rightly fucking sick of it.

657E4EAB-99FE-43AE-B15A-A7C102A518B4.jpeg

Tucker has not compromised anything. This is on the illegitimate administration and the bought and paid for members of Congress. They have compromised our freedoms and ignored the citizen. People are rightly fucking sick of it.
Freedoms, which can encompass a lot of small things, really breaks down to two major ones:
1. Freedom from
2. Freedom to

I'd ask you which one was compromised, but you'd just say both. I withdraw the question.

Freedoms, which can encompass a lot of small things, really breaks down to two major ones:
1. Freedom from
2. Freedom to

I'd ask you which one was compromised, but you'd just say both. I withdraw the question.
Read the post. What is compromised is the narrative. It has been exposed as calculated lies.

Tucker is right
Everything they told you about the Ukraine war is incorrect
The true story

Ukraine started it and Russia is defending themselves from Ukrainian aggression

Russia has really won and only suffered a handful of casualties

The people of Ukraine love Putin and hate Zelensky

Russian tanks and aircraft can’t be defeated

Read the post. What is compromised is the narrative. It has been exposed as calculated lies.
Deceit is sadly, the way of the world, and it always has been.
Occasionally, there is an Honest Abe, or a Michael Pence. There are many other honest people, in the minority.

Trail of Crybabies

The government made all those gutless appeasing treaties with the Indigian savages, not the American people. Whites have been betrayed by the multiculties for almost 200 years. A typical example is the suppressed fact that Custer's brave patriots were murdered by guns given to the thrill-killing Sioux on the government's reservations "so they could hunt for food."

You are a Russia troll. Russia invaded a sovereign nation and gets what ever is coming to them ya Putin d sucker.

What haven't we been lied to about? Covid, Hunter Biden, J6, and what goes on in our schools. Our government and the MSM have 0 credibility.

So, the former 1-term president won the state of Ukraine in 2020.

Forum List

Back