"Everything [They've] Told You About the War in Ukraine Is a Lie"

Wow, that sounds like the left to me. Step out of line with them you're libel to be banned and even assaulted. They'll even send CNN and a bus load of SWAT to arrest a harmless elderly couple guarded by a french poodle in the middle of the night. Heck, you're even libel to see indictments by the left's weaponization of the justice system. Yeah the left and Putin's Russia have a lot in common.
Geezsus dude, phax stepped out of line with blind support for the former 1-term fuckup and you all threw your shit.

You only claim "weaponization of government" because you Squeal the Big Squeal and want to again use government as the former 1-term fuckup did. Using the DOJ to go after rightwing conspiracies.

The Bah problem is with you and the orange fuckup cult.

What haven't we been lied to about? Covid, Hunter Biden, J6, and what goes on in our schools. Our government and the MSM have 0 credibility.

IMG_5699.jpeg

What haven't we been lied to about? Covid, Hunter Biden, J6, and what goes on in our schools. Our government and the MSM have 0 credibility.

Oh boy, now you’re into the Ukraine conspiracy theories?! After all the lies you’ve told over the past few years about stolen elections do you think anybody is going to take what you say about Ukraine seriously?

Ahhh, I don’t think so

Oh boy, now you’re into the Ukraine conspiracy theories?! After all the lies you’ve told over the past few years about stolen elections do you think anybody is going to take what you say about Ukraine seriously?

Ahhh, I don’t think so
Thanks for your concern.

Ahhh, I don’t think so
The 2020 Big Squeal has lost traction with conservatives.

Disputing the narrative got him fired. We have no business in Ukraine.
There is not a single verifiable statement in his rant, and that is the kind of bullshit that got him fired. Carlson's popularity is the same as Trump's, people identify with their anger without ever questioning the content of their speeches.

There is not a single verifiable statement in his rant, and that is the kind of bullshit that got him fired. Carlson's popularity is the same as Trump's, people identify with their anger without ever questioning the content of their speeches.
Who verifies what you believe?

Forum List

Back