Everything That is Wrong With Today's Beta Men in One Paragraph

Women are not all the same and do not all want the same thing.

That's like saying all men really prefer girly little blondes which is simply not the case.

Well, as an expert on being a woman who has had MANY conversations with other women over the years, the vast majority still prefer Real Men who Take Responsibility and can do Manly Stuff.

Other women who likely came from a similar background.

Is it a majority of American women who want a "real man" (whatever that is)? Probably.

But vast majority is probably an overstatement. And yes in my circles i've met women who don't care about "man's man" garbage.

Women are not all the same and do not all want the same thing.

That's like saying all men really prefer girly little blondes which is simply not the case.

Well, as an expert on being a woman who has had MANY conversations with other women over the years, the vast majority still prefer Real Men who Take Responsibility and can do Manly Stuff.
Have you ever, in your life, met a woman who finds prissy men attractive?

NEVER! I've never met one such mythical woman.

Oh Puh-leeeze! Grilling is MASCULINE. It's a classic American Male Trope: The Dads or The Men grilling. Fire! Meat! And there is nothing wrong with that.

Personally, I am THRILLED that mr. boe views grilling as His Domain. Dinners prepared outside are his responsibility; indoor dinners are mine. We grill a lot...and I do the dishes.

My saint of a wife has the same view. Dinner cooked outside is my responsibility - dinner cooked inside is my responsibility..

Wait....

Oh Puh-leeeze! Grilling is MASCULINE. It's a classic American Male Trope: The Dads or The Men grilling. Fire! Meat! And there is nothing wrong with that.

Personally, I am THRILLED that mr. boe views grilling as His Domain. Dinners prepared outside are his responsibility; indoor dinners are mine. We grill a lot...and I do the dishes.

My saint of a wife has the same view. Dinner cooked outside is my responsibility - dinner cooked inside is my responsibility..

Wait....

But who does the dishes?

I'm just baffled by a man who feels threatened by men who act like men, and who admits he's committed his life to changing men to pussies.
I'm not sure I got quite that message from his piece.

He's a feminist ... he wants to redefine gender roles ... meaning men and women can follow their natural individual talents rather than gender stereotypes.

But that does not mean turning men into "pussies" whatever that even means.

The guy is an idiot and it was hard to understand his point from what he wrote.

But gender stereotypes are not important for the well being of our nation.

I'm just baffled by a man who feels threatened by men who act like men, and who admits he's committed his life to changing men to pussies.
I'm not sure I got quite that message from his piece.

He's a feminist ... he wants to redefine gender roles ... meaning men and women can follow their natural individual talents rather than gender stereotypes.

But that does not mean turning men into "pussies" whatever that even means.

The guy is an idiot and it was hard to understand his point from what he wrote.

But gender stereotypes are not important for the well being of our nation.

That is not what Feminism means, bub.

In reality, it's just another Victimhood category of the Grievance Industry.

But who does the dishes?

She does. She say's I'm too incompetent to get them clean! :)
$1,500 dishwasher, and she's right - it always leaves white schmutz when I do them..

Haha!

We do somethings in the dishwasher, but pots and pans, and certain glasses are done by hand. mr. boe complains that I don't do a good enough job with the hand washing. He's right, I usually miss something (need new glasses!).

Not correct. Feminism does not mean victimhood. It means equal rights.

Feminism won you the right to vote. That is awesome.

Are some feminists morons? Absolutely. But overall feminism is a positive force. We all should want equal rights for women.

Are some feminists morons? Absolutely. But overall feminism is a positive force. We all should want equal rights for women.

B'loney. Maybe Feminism once meant that, but it has devolved into the hysterical Rape Culture carrying around a Mattress nonsense.

And yes in my circles i've met women who don't care about "man's man" garbage.

Actual men don't care about it either. If someone has to engage in stereotypical behavior to feel manly, they've got issues. Such as DD above, who plainly had his girl run off with a black guy.
If someone has to engage in girly behavior to feel ... whatever...they've got issues too.

B'loney. Maybe Feminism once meant that, but it has devolved into the hysterical Rape Culture carrying around a Mattress nonsense.

True feminism still exists. You're focusing on certain aspects you don't like. But the definition of feminism remains a quest for equal rights.

And yes in my circles i've met women who don't care about "man's man" garbage.

Actual men don't care about it either. If someone has to engage in stereotypical behavior to feel manly, they've got issues. Such as DD above, who plainly had his girl run off with a black guy.
If someone has to engage in girly behavior to feel ... whatever...they've got issues too.

I agree. I do what I do because I like to do those things. I am true to myself and don't care about being in the correct gender role ... by doing only "manly things" and doing all "manly things" and pretending to like what I don't like. By doing so ... I'm not a threat to America in any way whatsoever.

True feminism still exists. You're focusing on certain aspects you don't like. But the definition of feminism remains a quest for equal rights.

Nonsense. We have equal rights. Now it's about vying for Most Favored Minority status. Witness CISFeminists vs. Trans-women.

This is more Hillary push.
Idiot feminists still trying to push the equality shit they indoctrinated me with in the 1960's and 70's. I wasted several years wondering why women weren't as eager to have sex with men as men were to have sex with women. It's because they're different from men. Like in so many other ways.
Try this experiment with one of your hard headed feminist denialist women; both of you go into a bar and find someone of the opposite sex that you're attracted to. Have the woman approach the man and start rubbing his leg and tell him she wants to have sex with him. Have the man do the same to a woman. See who gets laid and who ends up in jail.

Nonsense. We have equal rights. Now it's about vying for Most Favored Minority status. Witness CISFeminists vs. Trans-women.

Women are not a minority and anyone pushing for such a thing is a moron. I don't know what CISFeminist or transwomen are.

As for equal rights ... there is still debate as to whether that has fully been achieved. How about equal pay for equal work and women being passed up for jobs they're well qualified for because of sexism?

This is more Hillary push.
Idiot feminists still trying to push the equality shit they indoctrinated me with in the 1960's and 70's. I wasted several years wondering why women weren't as eager to have sex with men as men were to have sex with women. It's because they're different from men. Like in so many other ways.
Try this experiment with one of your hard headed feminist denialist women; both of you go into a bar and find someone of the opposite sex that you're attracted to. Have the woman approach the man and start rubbing his leg and tell him she wants to have sex with him. Have the man do the same to a woman. See who gets laid and who ends up in jail.

That should not be a crime unless it persists after the victim said no or was otherwise not receptive of it, regardless of the sexes involved.

Women and men are both populations and both populations have different tendencies. But more important is that the individual is unique regardless of what population he or she is in, and he or she may not fit hardly any of the gender stereotypes. And may be best fit for a non tradiational gender role in life . He or she may go against nearly all of the gender tendencies. And that is okay. Individual freedom is of the highest importance.

Forum List

Back