Everything That is Wrong With Today's Beta Men in One Paragraph

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
I fear for America. I fear for America because far to many young "men" have been groomed to be Pussified Betas. This pretty much sums it up:

I hate how much I love to grill. It’s not that I’m inclined to vegetarianism or that I otherwise object to the practice itself. But I’m uncomfortable with the pleasure I take in something so conventionally masculine. Looming over the coals, tongs in hand, I feel estranged from myself, recast in the role of suburban dad. At such moments, I get the sense that I’ve fallen into a societal trap, one that reaffirms gender roles I’ve spent years trying to undo. The whole business feels retrograde, a relic of some earlier, less inclusive era....

Grilling feminism and masculinity A grand unified theory.

The guy who wrote the article describes himself and his male friends as feminists.

WTF is up with that?? ..... :cuckoo:

Self-loathing would be my guess.

I have news for him....grilling is NOT masculine......Which speaks volumes about how large his mangina is....

Predictable result of the narcissistic, hypersensitive, self loathing culture we have become.

Imagine going through life like that, holy shit.

He's got to be a terrible lay as well. Imagine, feeling guilty because he enjoys the traditional masculine role in sex. Bleah.

I have news for him....grilling is NOT masculine......Which speaks volumes about how large his mangina is....

Oh Puh-leeeze! Grilling is MASCULINE. It's a classic American Male Trope: The Dads or The Men grilling. Fire! Meat! And there is nothing wrong with that.

Personally, I am THRILLED that mr. boe views grilling as His Domain. Dinners prepared outside are his responsibility; indoor dinners are mine. We grill a lot...and I do the dishes.

Predictable result of the narcissistic, hypersensitive, self loathing culture we have become. Imagine going through life like that, holy shit.
He's got to be a terrible lay as well. Imagine, feeling guilty because he enjoys the traditional masculine role in sex. Bleah.
But I'll bet his nails are perfect.

Oh Puh-leeeze! Grilling is MASCULINE. It's a classic American Male Trope: The Dads or The Men grilling. Fire! Meat! And there is nothing wrong with that.

Personally, I am THRILLED that mr. boe views grilling as His Domain. Dinners prepared outside are his responsibility; indoor dinners are mine. We grill a lot...and I do the dishes.
There is nothing masculine about grilling. Guys wearing aprons, sauces lined up in neat little rows along the grill....metal spatula hung like some wannabe six shooter at the hip.....and of course....the brillo pad to keep the grates clean......

Please....

Masculine is killing, dressing, and butchering the animal and then spitting it on a branch to turn over an open fire....

The American male who thinks that grilling is some kind of male thing extending from the cave days is a fool......

I grill....but I don't consider it a part of the masculine that defines Me.....Its just a summer time chore....

There is nothing masculine about grilling. Guys wearing aprons, sauces lined up in neat little rows along the grill....metal spatula hung like some wannabe six shooter at the hip.....and of course....the brillo pad to keep the grates clean......

Please....

Masculine is killing, dressing, and butchering the animal and then spitting it on a branch to turn over an open fire....

The American male who thinks that grilling is some kind of male thing extending from the cave days is a fool......

I grill....but I don't consider it a part of the masculine that defines Me.....Its just a summer time chore....

Then I feel sad for you. Men grilling is SEXY!

Please....

That's all well and good...........but, do you rub meat?.............:laugh:.

Is the author a 'tranny'?

No. He's typical of the Social Justice Snowflake Betas that are being raised by Helicopter parents and brainwashed in schools and universities. The resistors to the programming are drugged up with ADHD pharamaceuticals.

Please....

I've never worn an apron when I grill and that is almost every day (yeah so-cal weather is awesome). I've also never "worn" a spatula on my hip.

Do you wear a buttplug when you grill?

:rofl:

Is the author a 'tranny'?

No. He's typical of the Social Justice Snowflake Betas that are being raised by Helicopter parents and brainwashed in schools and universities. The resistors to the programming are drugged up with ADHD pharamaceuticals.

I had a similar thought but could not put it as eloquently as you..........

Please....

Then I feel sad for you. Men grilling is SEXY!
Don't feel sorry for Me....I have no problem being masculine.....

I even grill during the summer.....but Its not on the list of "How to define a man".......

And I'm damn sexy regardless if My grill is hot or cold. :deal:

The guy who wrote the article at his weekly paid for date night.

wodka_vodka_dominatrix_cleaning_video.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back