Everything That is Wrong With Today's Beta Men in One Paragraph

I have news for him....grilling is NOT masculine......Which speaks volumes about how large his mangina is....

Oh Puh-leeeze! Grilling is MASCULINE. It's a classic American Male Trope: The Dads or The Men grilling. Fire! Meat! And there is nothing wrong with that.

Personally, I am THRILLED that mr. boe views grilling as His Domain. Dinners prepared outside are his responsibility; indoor dinners are mine. We grill a lot...and I do the dishes.
There is nothing masculine about grilling. Guys wearing aprons, sauces lined up in neat little rows along the grill....metal spatula hung like some wannabe six shooter at the hip.....and of course....the brillo pad to keep the grates clean......

Please....

Masculine is killing, dressing, and butchering the animal and then spitting it on a branch to turn over an open fire....

The American male who thinks that grilling is some kind of male thing extending from the cave days is a fool......

I grill....but I don't consider it a part of the masculine that defines Me.....Its just a summer time chore....

Then I feel sad for you. Men grilling is SEXY!
Don't feel sorry for Me....I have no problem being masculine.....

I even grill during the summer.....but Its not on the list of "How to define a man".......

And I'm damn sexy regardless if My grill is hot or cold. :deal:

Que Sera Sera. I can definitely say that most women find it very SEXAY when men grill.

Masculine is killing, dressing, and butchering the animal and then spitting it on a branch to turn over an open fire....
Not disagreeing with you, but some people don't have the access/opportunity to do that on a regular basis, for whatever reasons.
So I would consider conventional grilling to be a fairly reasonable substitute.
Regardless, anyone who feels the same angst that the person in the OP does about grilling must have grown up as a bubble-wrap kid.

Not disagreeing with you, but some people don't have the access/opportunity to do that on a regular basis, for whatever reasons.
So I would consider conventional grilling to be a fairly reasonable substitute.
Regardless, anyone who feels the same angst that the person in the OP does about grilling must have grown up as a bubble-wrap kid.

It's a symptom of the toxic minority vs. minority politics and white privilege nonsense that infects mostly liberal coastal areas.

I wasted time out of my life to read that tripe. In my defense, I really thought he would eventually have something to say other than his grill is an extension of his penis. The only penis he permits himself to have. Even there, he takes pains to let us know that even in the most masculine pursuit he can possibly imagine himself doing, he still has to get prissy over it.

Really sad. Where have the men gone and what the hell are these androgynous creatures?

I fear for America. I fear for America because far to many young "men" have been groomed to be Pussified Betas. This pretty much sums it up:

I hate how much I love to grill. It’s not that I’m inclined to vegetarianism or that I otherwise object to the practice itself. But I’m uncomfortable with the pleasure I take in something so conventionally masculine. Looming over the coals, tongs in hand, I feel estranged from myself, recast in the role of suburban dad. At such moments, I get the sense that I’ve fallen into a societal trap, one that reaffirms gender roles I’ve spent years trying to undo. The whole business feels retrograde, a relic of some earlier, less inclusive era....

Grilling feminism and masculinity A grand unified theory.
I read that ridiculous tripe yesterday. I wanted to reach through and slap the author. What a jackass.

I wasted time out of my life to read that tripe. In my defense, I really thought he would eventually have something to say other than his grill is an extension of his penis. The only penis he permits himself to have. Even there, he takes pains to let us know that even in the most masculine pursuit he can possibly imagine himself doing, he still has to get prissy over it.

Really sad. Where have the men gone and what the hell are these androgynous creatures?

The Prog SJ culture has turned men into Beta-Neuters. It's so much easier to control them this way.

The Prog SJ culture has turned men into Beta-Neuters. It's so much easier to control them this way.
I dunno, they're pretty sullen and convinced of their own superiority to everybody else. It's hard to break through that cocoon of self-important arrogance.

He spent his lifetime undoing gender roles. He's been successful. So successful that handling raw meat is almost more masculinity than he can tolerate.

I dunno, they're pretty sullen and convinced of their own superiority to everybody else. It's hard to break through that cocoon of self-important arrogance.

Oh, I bet the pussified manlet in the OP is easy to bitch slap around. I doubt he ever stands up for himself.

Here is the nasty truth. No matter what women say they want, what they really want is a clearly identified and secure male. Even if their guy has never killed game and carried home bear steak on the paw, women want to think that he could and would. Anything women say to the contrary are lies they tell themselves.

Women are not all the same and do not all want the same thing.

That's like saying all men really prefer girly little blondes which is simply not the case.

Men who want fem men don't really want a man at all. They want a pet. Or a girlfriend.

The thing is, men don't make good pets or girlfriends. They just turn out to be bitches.

That's like saying all men really prefer girly little blondes which is simply not the case.

Well, as an expert on being a woman who has had MANY conversations with other women over the years, the vast majority still prefer Real Men who Take Responsibility and can do Manly Stuff.

Go to any bookstore and take a look at the romance section of what books women want. The female fantasy is being kidnapped by pirates and tied to the mast awaiting the dashing captain's pleasure.

No all, as in all, women want the same thing. But, don't make book on a woman's preference being a metrosexual.

I'm just baffled by a man who feels threatened by men who act like men, and who admits he's committed his life to changing men to pussies.

This guy is a rambling idiot who can't write (he went to grad school???). But I see no threat to America in challenging gender roles.

I'm not a "man's man" and I'm not ashamed of it. I find cars and fixing things boring plus i'm not naturally talented at doing stuff with my hands. I love classical music and the arts.

There is no threat to America in the fact that I am this way.

Women can do whatever they want in today's America and so can men and that's a good thing.

Well, as an expert on being a woman who has had MANY conversations with other women over the years, the vast majority still prefer Real Men who Take Responsibility and can do Manly Stuff.
Have you ever, in your life, met a woman who finds prissy men attractive?

Forum List

Back