Everything old is new again: Pastor calls for camps..for Homosexuals.

I'm not a perfect Christian, so I call people idiots/fools. I might even slice someone's ear pretty soon.

Who is? If we were perfect, we wouldnt need Christ and the precious gift of Repentence He gives us. But we do. Which means we need to use His Atoning Grace to repent. That means if we know we arent living a certain principle, we need to work on it until we are. Too often I think people are like "I'm not perfect, so not going to try to live what Christ taught me." But Christ still wants us to follow Him. Why else would He say "Come unto me"?

He loved us and invited us to love Him and others. If we love Him, we will keep His commandments and love our fellow man.

Agreed, which is the reason that I believe Christian churchs should open their doors to and be more accepting of sinners including homosexuals. Christ said, "come unto me" and the church slams the door in their faces. That has nothing to do with "accepting" the sin. What it has everything to do with is inviting sinners to a relationship with Jesus Christ. Then we can let him deal with the sin in the manner he sees fit.

Immie

I'm not a perfect Christian, so I call people idiots/fools. I might even slice someone's ear pretty soon.

I totally agree with you.

You are both and idiot and a fool.

You must play with the neighbor girl who calls people "poopy pants". Does your mommy know you're on the internet talking with adults?

No one with any credibility brings up the family of other posters on political boards.
Mom is dead.

I totally agree with you.

You are both and idiot and a fool.

I think you missed the point:)

He's obviously missed a lot including an education.

Now I will be the first to admit I am far educated beyond my intelligence. At the expense of the taxpayers ala FULL RIDE. Something to do with a past ability between the lines playing a game.
But I did pay for my graduate degrees which include a BBA.
What is your excuse?

Well if a guy tries to convince you to hand over all your money, property, wife and wants to move you into a barracks style compound to pick grapes all day while he fucks your wife, that usually means the guy is a false prophet and full of shit. Just saying, I don't know how these cult leaders convince people to hand over all their stuff and let them fuck their wives raw.

I don't think you even have to ask yourself if they are a false prophet.

I think common sense should kick in on that type of situation.

So according to Blue P, you have to study the Christian scriptures(including the historical versions and translations) and compare it to what a person is trying to teach.

Strange, it seems like you have to study the Jewish faith and develop complete comprehension of it before you can properly delve into christian teachings and identify who is teaching christianity proper versus those who are adding to the faith.

Le simple devient complexe!

You would think so but apparently not, Jim Jones got hundreds of people to join the Peoples Temple and turn over their money, assets and wifes and daughters to him who he fucked whenever he damn well pleased. David Koresh and Manson did the same type of stuff, and there are numerous cults throughout the US where their followers turn over everything to the cult leader and believe the cult leader is God or in contact with God.

Well if a guy tries to convince you to hand over all your money, property, wife and wants to move you into a barracks style compound to pick grapes all day while he fucks your wife, that usually means the guy is a false prophet and full of shit. Just saying, I don't know how these cult leaders convince people to hand over all their stuff and let them fuck their wives raw.

So according to Blue P, you have to study the Christian scriptures(including the historical versions and translations) and compare it to what a person is trying to teach.

Strange, it seems like you have to study the Jewish faith and develop complete comprehension of it before you can properly delve into christian teachings and identify who is teaching christianity proper versus those who are adding to the faith.

You would think so but apparently not, Jim Jones got hundreds of people to join the Peoples Temple and turn over their money, assets and wifes and daughters to him who he fucked whenever he damn well pleased. David Koresh and Manson did the same type of stuff, and there are numerous cults throughout the US where their followers turn over everything to the cult leader and believe the cult leader is God or in contact with God.

In high school I was actually voted "most likely to be a cult leader" :lmao:

I think you missed the point:)

He's obviously missed a lot including an education.

Now I will be the first to admit I am far educated beyond my intelligence. At the expense of the taxpayers ala FULL RIDE. Something to do with a past ability between the lines playing a game.
But I did pay for my graduate degrees which include a BBA.
What is your excuse?

Not impressed. Maybe you could use that on some naive college kid.

You must have the charisma to convince a guy to hand you his money, house, car and wife for you to sleep with.:cool:

You must have the charisma to convince a guy to hand you his money, house, car and wife for you to sleep with.:cool:

Well that's the way I took it, yeah. :rofl:

No, I read him loud and clear. Have seen many like him in my 57 years.

The fact you have lived in a bubble is your problem, not mine. You're weak.

You can always tell when someone is beat, they start to talk about other people's Mama.

You were beat when you called me an idiot and a fool. YOU did that, pal. I never insulted your mother. Read the post again. I insulted YOU. If you are so well educated, how in the wide wide world of sports did you come to the conclusion I insulted your mother?

Sensitive little fellar, aren't you.

Remind us the last time you started a thread about some lefty calling for the death of white people.... or some lefty calling for the arrest of all Obama opponents.... Or of some lefty making some other ignorant statement....

Ohh wait, you haven't.

Now explain why what some nut job says is important when he has no authority, no power and no chance of doing any of the things he calls for?

Remind the board of the last time you popped into a thread of this nature started by someone from the right and asked them, in the same manner in which you are asking this OP, to remind everyone of the last time they started a thread attacking "their own" side.

Last edited:
Yeah putting a bunch of homosexuals in a camp together will surely turn them straight.:eusa_liar:

That's not the intention..HG.

SEE: Nazi Germany and Homosexuals.

They did the same thing.

I thought the intention of this camp was to turn them straight? or do they want to kill them all?:eek:

He thinks they will be unable to procreate and will eventually all die off. Apparently, he's all-in on the remaining heterosexuals not producing any more of these here queers.

The fact you have lived in a bubble is your problem, not mine. You're weak.

You can always tell when someone is beat, they start to talk about other people's Mama.

You were beat when you called me an idiot and a fool. YOU did that, pal. I never insulted your mother. Read the post again. I insulted YOU. If you are so well educated, how in the wide wide world of sports did you come to the conclusion I insulted your mother?

You are an idiot and a fool. It doesn't take any education to figure that one out.
I am not sensitive. No worries. I have been shot at, beat up and left for dead.

You are an idiot and a fool. It doesn't take any education to figure that one out.
I am not sensitive. No worries. I have been shot at, beat up and left for dead.

And the little neighbor girl calls people poopy pants. You obviously play with her. Tell us when I insulted your mother. Fool. What does you having been shot at, beat up and left for dead have to do with anything? Am I supposed to react to that information? What is it you're trying to elicit from me by giving me that information? Am I supposed to see something in you that makes me respect you?

Last edited:
So... Reverend Jeremiah *GOD DAMN AMERICA* Wright is "off limits" because he's too closely associated with their messiah obama, so what does the left do? Why, dig deep to find another radical POS preaching hatred against one of their pet perversions so they can all faux outrage of course. Divert attention away from *GOD DAMN AMERICA* Wright and his close affiliation with obama as soon as possible.

What a transparent game the loony left loves to play... :eusa_hand:

So... Reverend Jeremiah *GOD DAMN AMERICA* Wright is "off limits" because he's too closely associated with their messiah obama, so what does the left do? Why, dig deep to find another radical POS preaching hatred against one of their pet perversions so they can all faux outrage of course.

What a transparent game the loony left loves to play... :eusa_hand:

The left is being hypocrtical? Naw. I don't believe it.

That's not the intention..HG.

SEE: Nazi Germany and Homosexuals.

They did the same thing.

I thought the intention of this camp was to turn them straight? or do they want to kill them all?:eek:

He thinks they will be unable to procreate and will eventually all die off. Apparently, he's all-in on the remaining heterosexuals not producing any more of these here queers.

Well thats just stupid and a very backwards way of thinking.

Forum List

Back