Everything old is new again: Pastor calls for camps..for Homosexuals.

Speaking of pole smokes..

LOL

Imagine if you weren't posting on this site 44.42 times per day.....EVERY day. You might actually be able to find a job! Or even get off government assistance. Or come up with an original name to call me!

There are many of these bigoted so called * religious leaders * that need to be ignored .
what is he doing preaching ****POLITICS ***from the pulpit anyway never heard of separation of church and state .

Sigh.........it's jackasses like that that give my party a bad name. I guess this "man of God" forget that little tidbit about Mary Magdalene and casting the first stone and a whole slew of verses about being judgmental.

I might respond to this clown: Matthew 7:15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves."

Sigh.........it's jackasses like that that give my party a bad name. I guess this "man of God" forget that little tidbit about Mary Magdalene and casting the first stone and a whole slew of verses about being judgmental.

I might respond to this clown: Matthew 7:15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves."

"Revenge is a dish best served cold". - Old Klingon proverb.
(in honor of the symbol in your sig.)

Remind us the last time you started a thread about some lefty calling for the death of white people.... or some lefty calling for the arrest of all Obama opponents.... Or of some lefty making some other ignorant statement....

Ohh wait, you haven't.

Now explain why what some nut job says is important when he has no authority, no power and no chance of doing any of the things he calls for?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back