Everything old is new again: Pastor calls for camps..for Homosexuals.

Sigh.........it's jackasses like that that give my party a bad name. I guess this "man of God" forget that little tidbit about Mary Magdalene and casting the first stone and a whole slew of verses about being judgmental.

I might respond to this clown: Matthew 7:15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves."

"Revenge is a dish best served cold". - Old Klingon proverb.
(in honor of the symbol in your sig.)

jIQochbe' :lmao:

Remind us the last time you started a thread about some lefty calling for the death of white people.... or some lefty calling for the arrest of all Obama opponents.... Or of some lefty making some other ignorant statement....

Ohh wait, you haven't.

Now explain why what some nut job says is important when he has no authority, no power and no chance of doing any of the things he calls for?

I would say a tissue would be in order for you, my good man.

The funny thing is the pastor says in a few years all the homosexuals would die out, as if gay people somehow only come from other gay people. LOL. I just love it down here, let me tell ya.

As a Christian, that video turns my stomach. I honestly wonder if the man has ever read his Bible let alone studied it. Does he lay it under his pillow at night and expect to receive inspiration via osmosis?

I understand that was only a clip from the sermon, but, I can just imagine visiting that church. The first time he said "queers & homosexuals", he would have been looking at my backside as my family and I left the service in the middle of his sermon.

Immie

As a Christian, that video turns my stomach. I honestly wonder if the man has ever read his Bible let alone studied it. Does he lay it under his pillow at night and expect to receive inspiration via osmosis?

I understand that was only a clip from the sermon, but, I can just imagine visiting that church. The first time he said "queers & homosexuals", he would have been looking at my backside as my family and I left the service in the middle of his sermon.

Immie

Posts like this renew my faith in humanity.

:clap:

As a Christian

Liar.

I honestly wonder if the man has ever read his Bible let alone studied it... The first time he said "queers & homosexuals", he would have been looking at my backside as my family and I left the service in the middle of his sermon.

How does calling a fag a homosexual indicate that he hasn't read the Bible? But, I agree, if he read the Bible, why isn't he advocating executing of homos?

It is good stuff. But, not good enough. I didn't see him calling for the death of homos. He called for internment of homos.

He thinks he's preaching God's will. But, God's will isn't for homos to be interned and fed. It's for them to be executed.

But, he's right. Homos can't have children. New homos are created by homos preying on children.
so anyone who cant have children needs to be interned
some homos prey on children some who are not also do
what a bigot you more reason to reject the christian faith

A fag is a freak and pervert, not someone who can't have children. Their behavior just doesn't produce children, unless they can manage to fertilize a turd.

Fags are more likely to prey children than others are. And, all fag behavior corruptions children. (I wonder how many liberal heterosexuals really wouldn't mind their 10yr-old son visiting, unsupervised, a faggot couple across the street.)

You're full of shit using me as excuse to reject Christianity. My view is very much in the minority. And, on the contrary, if wussy Christians weren't so busy defending fags, you might not think as highly of fags as you do now. And, if you didn't think so highly of fags, you would more likely be accepting of Christianity.

Immie

I'm guessing his congregation was too cowardly.

Remind us the last time you started a thread about some lefty calling for the death of white people.... or some lefty calling for the arrest of all Obama opponents.... Or of some lefty making some other ignorant statement....

Ohh wait, you haven't.

Now explain why what some nut job says is important when he has no authority, no power and no chance of doing any of the things he calls for?

I would say a tissue would be in order for you, my good man.

RetiredGaySergeant is so cranky, hes always bitching about Democrats and guns.

A fag is a freak and pervert, not someone who can't have children. Their behavior just doesn't produce children, unless they can manage to fertilize a turd.

Fags are more likely to prey children than others are. And, all fag behavior corruptions children. (I wonder how many liberal heterosexuals really wouldn't mind their 10yr-old son visiting, unsupervised, a faggot couple across the street.)

You're full of shit using me as excuse to reject Christianity. My view is very much in the minority. And, on the contrary, if wussy Christians weren't so busy defending fags, you might not think as highly of fags as you do now. And, if you didn't think so highly of fags, you would more likely be accepting of Christianity.

I would be more worried about you being around children than a gay person.

Must be nice to be an internet tough guy.

Immie

I'm guessing his congregation was too cowardly.

I'm guessing they agree with him. At least those that have returned to hear him preach again.

Pretty sad since none of what he said is Biblical.

Immie

It is good stuff. But, not good enough. I didn't see him calling for the death of homos. He called for internment of homos.

He thinks he's preaching God's will. But, God's will isn't for homos to be interned and fed. It's for them to be executed.

But, he's right. Homos can't have children. New homos are created by homos preying on children.

If he's a bigot, then he is a bigot regardless of what faith he adopts. And if you use one person's behavior as a reason to 'reject christianity', then you're just copping out and making excuses. I would think a little more research would be needed to make such a decision, seems a little short sighted on your part.

Forum List

Back