Everything I learned to hate was due to fake-vet on the CSCO MB

Has anyone seen Paul on the MB yet?
Paul was turned around at the border. His visa had expired.
Just curious, do you have a cousin named Robert Hill?

Is his name Robert J. Hill from Arlen, Texas and his parents are Peggy and Hank Hill?
No, this is him. He was fond of claiming to have numerous ranks and purple hearts until he was exposed as a fraud. He admitted he was lying but continues to embellish his own fantasy. Stolen Valor.

Has anyone seen Paul on the MB yet?
Paul was turned around at the border. His visa had expired.
Just curious, do you have a cousin named Robert Hill?

Is his name Robert J. Hill from Arlen, Texas and his parents are Peggy and Hank Hill?
No, this is him. He was fond of claiming to have numerous ranks and purple hearts until he was exposed as a fraud. He admitted he was lying but continues to embellish his own fantasy. Stolen Valor.
Those guys are a dime a dozen. When my State Assoc has a membership drive at some kind of convention or Memorial day, we get all kinds of jerks wearing all kind of stuff and when we ask them questions they can never remember what unit they were in, what their MOS was and a
host of other things. Recently I met a guy with a hat with Special Forces insignia and patches plus a Vietnam Veteran pin.He was telling war stories and I casually asked him when did he go into the Army and if he had been back to visit Smoke Bomb Hill at Ft Bragg. He said he had never been there and that he joined up at age 20 in 1977. Any old Infantry or Airborne vet can tell by his answers to my questions that he was a wannabee and never was in SF or Vietnam. That's the way we can identify wannabees. I hate em. Besides if a real SF troop asked the same questions he might his ass stomped.

Forum List

Back