Everyone Bashes Glenn Beck. But did you know..

He predicted Greece over a year that is was going to happen
He predicted Tanias was going to fall a year before it will happen
He predicted the Arab spring before it will happen
His next prediction is a caliphate which I hope does not come true.

He is not a nut job. I am not all pro Glenn Beck there is a lot I DO NOT agree with him on but its kinda funny he predicted all these things WAY in advanced. Makes you wonder :tinfoil:

Beck is not a nut job?:lol::lol::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Beck was fired by Fox, because he ended up costing them money. Unlike Limbaugh, he failed to recognize there were limits.

Prove it that he was fired. Because he wasn't.

No, he wasn't "fired". He just decided to leave after 400 sponsors refused to have their commercials on his show, making his show about as profitable as a test pattern.

400 sponsors? It was 139 and that was because of the Liberal hatred and criticisms of his Conservative view. All of it taken out of context and spun by the left.
Perfect example? 400 sponsors, things like this that are not true. Another? that he was fired.

He is not a nut job. I am not all pro Glenn Beck there is a lot I DO NOT agree with him on but its kinda funny he predicted all these things WAY in advanced. Makes you wonder :tinfoil:

Can you provide any "credible" proof that HE actually predicted these things instead of first hearing it from others? However, Beck predicted so much crazy shit that some of it had to come true just from random probabilities.
Watched his show for years . remember him saying all those things and when they happened he replayed what he said

Beck is a wild and crazy dude. However, what you say is true...he did predict these things would happen far before they did by analyzing history and the actual influences around the globe currently.

Beck was fired by Fox, because he ended up costing them money. Unlike Limbaugh, he failed to recognize there were limits.

That greedy liar Limbaugh recognizes limits? That would be funny if it wasn't such a putrid pov.

Well, yes, he does. Limbaugh knows not to do things that will antagonize his corporate sponsors. Beck didn't, that was my point.

They might not be the limits you want, which I would guess is to pretend everything is wonderful and Obama hasn't f**ked up, well, just about everything he's touched.

Hey, how's that Recovery Summer going?

Prove it that he was fired. Because he wasn't.

No, he wasn't "fired". He just decided to leave after 400 sponsors refused to have their commercials on his show, making his show about as profitable as a test pattern.

400 sponsors? It was 139 and that was because of the Liberal hatred and criticisms of his Conservative view. All of it taken out of context and spun by the left.
Perfect example? 400 sponsors, things like this that are not true. Another? that he was fired.

Actually, even in Context, it sounded pretty bad. More to the point, though, you have to keep in mind, Fox News is a business. (And so is MSNBC, for that matter.) In a business,you put on things that will make you money. Beck wasn't making any money for them, because OTHER businesses didn't want their products associated with his racist, lunatic rants.

I predicted the crash of the custom chopper industry because the twats who bought them wernt bikers to begin with.
There is no-such-thing as a "custom-chopper".

A REAL "chopper" is a bike devoid of any-and-ALL unnecessary, non-functional components!!

If you spend equal time riding....and, polishing chrome....you don't own a "chopper".​

Beck was fired by Fox, because he ended up costing them money.
....Primarily because HE was generating....

Well....that, and the fact he was ignorant, White-trash...like your typical, "old-school"....

Can you provide any "credible" proof that HE actually predicted these things instead of first hearing it from others? However, Beck predicted so much crazy shit that some of it had to come true just from random probabilities.

He's been talking about most of it for a couple of years on his radio show.

He said that The Muslim Brotherhood was attempting to take over the Egyptian government.

He predicts that the economy will crash worse then it did in 08.

Last edited:

That greedy liar Limbaugh recognizes limits? That would be funny if it wasn't such a putrid pov.
Let's just say.....he didn't have the balls to stand-up to the opposite-sex, on national T.V.....and, reanimated his Chickenhawk-routine.... :scared1:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNK4byQkn7w]‪A Bully Gets Bullied‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35CLNIAAEik]‪RUSH LIMBAUGH THE PHONY SOLDER‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

Why do you people (and by 'you people', I mean fucking idiots) always prefer bullshit to reality?

Actually, even in Context, it sounded pretty bad. More to the point, though, you have to keep in mind, Fox News is a business. (And so is MSNBC, for that matter.) In a business,you put on things that will make you money. Beck wasn't making any money for them, because OTHER businesses didn't want their products associated with his racist, lunatic rants.

Actually, it was because the left are so scared of Glen that they targeted anyone who advertised on his shows. The left hates freedom of speech.

Beck was never fired.

Matter of fact, they tried to get him to stay longer...he ended up staying a year longer then he wanted to. Beck was planning on leaving Fox last Summer.

Course the liars on the left knew he was leaving and started this rumor that he was being fired. Problem with that is is took months for them to get him out the door. Kind of a slow firing, don't you think???? When you fire someone they're gone overnight......not a month or two later. We could say Oprah was fired too, couldn't we????

Common-sense doesn't apply to some folks I guess.

Actually, it was because the left are so scared of Glen that they targeted anyone who advertised on his shows. The left hates freedom of speech.

It is perfectly American to stop buying the products of a corporation that supports airing the rantings of an insane person for their self enrichment.

Freedom includes the freedom to avoid doing business with people who pay for lies to be spread so they can make more money.

It is perfectly American to stop buying the products of a corporation that supports airing the rantings of an insane person for their self enrichment.

Freedom includes the freedom to avoid doing business with people who pay for lies to be spread so they can make more money.

Good point, Its why I dont do business with Calif, Vermont, NY, ILL. and others.

Why do you people (and by 'you people', I mean fucking idiots) always prefer bullshit to reality?

Reality looks pretty clear to me. His bosses thought he was a liability.

Frankly, I look at Beck and Olberman as two sides of the same coin. They go off of wild, nutty conspiracy theories that really don't elevate the conversation. And we watch them for pretty much the same reason we all slow down to look at a traffic accident. At least for a while. Then we move on.

Fox News is a business, and their business is selling advertising. Beck was costing them money because advertisers didn't want to sign on to stuff like "Obama hates White People".

There are valid criticisms to be made of Obama and his leadership (or lack thereof). Beck isn't making them. He's appealling to the worst angels of our nature, to paraphrase Lincoln.

Forum List

Back