Everyone Bashes Glenn Beck. But did you know..

He predicted Greece over a year that is was going to happen
He predicted Tanias was going to fall a year before it will happen
He predicted the Arab spring before it will happen.
.....And, I predicted you would make this post.

Much like Glenn Beck.....I don't have to put a time-stamp on my predictions, either.

handjob.gif

Hey, if the Great Prophet Glenn says he predicted it, then it must be true, because he's the Great Prophet!

The only predictions he hopes to get right are his stock options.

I was traveling the other day through the mountains and could only get fox AM station so I listen to BECK. He is talking about a lot of the stuff Alex Jones is. However, his wording is different.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Beck was fired by Fox, because he ended up costing them money. Unlike Limbaugh, he failed to recognize there were limits.

He got a massive production deal with fox and his programming will begin this fall or winter.

Do you know what a "production deal" is???

Imagine a major record label granting you money and allowing you to sign anyone you believe has talent (or your own label)..

Thats what Beck got...

Beck got BeckTV....

Beck got a payoff to go away quietly. Which he is.

You guys to the right of me can spin it anyway you want, but at the end of the day, Beck was another Right Wing radio host who didn't translate well into television, much like Rush and Dr. Laura.

Beck has outlived his usefulness to the GOP. Life is cruel and ironically funny.

That it is; deliciously funny in Beck's case.

He has a website called the Blaze and is doing exactly what Alex Jones is doing. They are feeding off each other. this might be a good thing.

He predicted the Arab spring before it will happen
His next prediction is a caliphate which I hope does not come true.

He is not a nut job. I am not all pro Glenn Beck there is a lot I DO NOT agree with him on but its kinda funny he predicted all these things WAY in advanced. Makes you wonder :tinfoil:

You have been asked to provide links to support your assertions. I don't know if you can; however, I watched Glenn Beck and I've heard him predict exactly what you claim. As, I remember, however, he didn't predict a Caliphate, but merely said that is what the Muslim Brotherhood was striving for. Beck backed up this claim with videotaped evidence.

Why do you people (and by 'you people', I mean fucking idiots) always prefer bullshit to reality?
Hey remember your own post. It seems you were talking about yourself and maybe didn't even realize it.
You are so beyond belief. It is always the fault of.........the liberal media. Good stupid thought Nimble brain.:clap2:

400 sponsors? It was 139 and that was because of the Liberal hatred and criticisms of his Conservative view. All of it taken out of context and spun by the left.
Perfect example? 400 sponsors, things like this that are not true. Another? that he was fired.

Actually, even in Context, it sounded pretty bad. More to the point, though, you have to keep in mind, Fox News is a business. (And so is MSNBC, for that matter.) In a business,you put on things that will make you money. Beck wasn't making any money for them, because OTHER businesses didn't want their products associated with his racist, lunatic rants.

Actually, it was because the left are so scared of Glen that they targeted anyone who advertised on his shows. The left hates freedom of speech.

He predicted the Arab spring before it will happen
His next prediction is a caliphate which I hope does not come true.

He is not a nut job. I am not all pro Glenn Beck there is a lot I DO NOT agree with him on but its kinda funny he predicted all these things WAY in advanced. Makes you wonder :tinfoil:

Remember What Glenn Beck Told US in 2011? - 'Predictions Have Come True' - 9/19/2012 ~ EFG-BN

...:D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back