Everybody shut up! Bill Clinton is about to speak!

CLINT?

Are you nutz?

That was SO sad and SO distasteful. His foul language and complete lack of respect for his country and for the office of the president. It was pathetic and there's just no way that nasty-mouthed old actor should be compared to a past president who put our country on top.

Granted that the R's trashed us in favor of other countries. You can't pretend that Clinton was not one of our best presidents.

I don't know why the right seems to hate the US so much but I wish they would stop whining and stop wanting to see us fail.

Your comprehension level is that of a 3 year old, Lud. :eusa_whistle:

And you post lame ass nonsense. When you're called on it, you run away by posting insults instead of answering the argument.

Come to think of it, that's pretty much the rw MO.

Like willow - yell "liar" but then run away when you're called on it.

You like Clint?

Fine with me.

I'm just glad his own pathetic excitement didn't make him wet himself.

Like I said, it really is a shame that rw's didn't watch it but of course, that won't stop any of you from having an opinion.

Lud, read my friggin' post. I'm saying that Bill is as good of an actor as Clint.
You seem to not be able to comprehend a two sentence post. I can't fix stupid, dude.

Bill may be acting for Obama but has no love loss for Republicans ... and relishes the Limelight.

Bill showed honesty when he talked about Bain a few weeks ago....but then seemed to have been called on the carpet for it. Bill showed that he could work with republicans to get the job done when he was president, something the messiah can't figure out. just sayin....

Whenever I see Bill Clinton and his Obama love-fest TV commercial, I think about the "good ol' days".

The extramarital affairs. The rape accusations by several different women. The denials. The investigations that cost taxpayers millions of dollars. The perjury conviction. The impeachment. The "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" speech. The stained blue dress. The bursting of the dot-com bubble that led to the 2000-2001 recession. The "pardon-o-rama" during his final days as President.

Ah, such fond memories................if you're a flaming leftist.

Not to mention:

USS Cole

Rwanda Genocide

Serbia

Hilary Clinton to come under criminal investigation (Whitewater Scandal)

Waco

Ed Willey and his wife Kathleen Willey

James Bunch

Vince Foster

OMG the circle jerk on MSNBC is so big even Maddow is joining in. And she avoids the stick shift at all costs lol.

What a shame the rw's didn't hear it. He smashed each and every point and lie that we've heard from Mitt and Ryan. Point by point, he explained every single issue in extremely understandable terms.

and, loved that Obama came out at the end. Loved their heartfelt embrace.

Remember Chris Christie begging the R crowd to pretend to be excited .. Not pretending from the D crowd.

Oh and something else the rw's missed was Elizabeth Warren's warm up speech. That woman is dynamite!

Well, since you listened to it, it wont be difficult to use his same arguments here, now would it? I look forward to you attempting to. It will be the first time you actually try to defend one of your points with anything but insults.

Powerful speech. His framing of every piece of Republican bullshit was exposed in a pedestrian way.

Bill's as good of an actor as Clint. :D
With all that's been said in the past from Bill about Obama.....he has to be acting.

CLINT?

Are you nutz?

That was SO sad and SO distasteful. His foul language and complete lack of respect for his country and for the office of the president. It was pathetic and there's just no way that nasty-mouthed old actor should be compared to a past president who put our country on top.

Granted that the R's trashed us in favor of other countries. You can't pretend that Clinton was not one of our best presidents.

I don't know why the right seems to hate the US so much but I wish they would stop whining and stop wanting to see us fail.

Foul language? What foul langauge? Since when do you lefties care about foul language? You use it all the time.

Bill may be acting for Obama but has no love loss for Republicans ... and relishes the Limelight.

Bill showed honesty when he talked about Bain a few weeks ago....but then seemed to have been called on the carpet for it. Bill showed that he could work with republicans to get the job done when he was president, something the messiah can't figure out. just sayin....

While they tried to fuck him over every chance they got. Just like they've done with President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

Whenever I see Bill Clinton and his Obama love-fest TV commercial, I think about the "good ol' days".

The extramarital affairs. The rape accusations by several different women. The denials. The investigations that cost taxpayers millions of dollars. The perjury conviction. The impeachment. The "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" speech. The stained blue dress. The bursting of the dot-com bubble that led to the 2000-2001 recession. The "pardon-o-rama" during his final days as President.

Ah, such fond memories................if you're a flaming leftist.

The strong economy, the low unemployment, and the balanced budget. Yea, those are things to sneeze at. :cuckoo:

While they tried to fuck him over every chance they got. Just like they've done with President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

Sorry republicans dont like it when you go full commie, and they reigned in Bill and he won a second term...OBama........doubt he will

The Big Dog rocked the house. He just got Barack Obama re-elected.

Kind of sad that you dont think Obama could get himself reelected.

Clinton set the table for Obama; now it is up to Obama to clean up. Next weeks polling will be interesting to watch. The truth is that this is Obama's to lose. He has the potential to pull away from Romney if he puts out his plan and continues to remind voters that the Republican plan is the Bush plan on steroids. We don't need the Bush plan on steroids.

The Big Dog rocked the house. He just got Barack Obama re-elected.

Kind of sad that you dont think Obama could get himself reelected.

Clinton set the table for Obama; now it is up to Obama to clean up. Next weeks polling will be interesting to watch. The truth is that this is Obama's to lose. He has the potential to pull away from Romney if he puts out his plan and continues to remind voters that the Republican plan is the Bush plan on steroids. We don't need the Bush plan on steroids.

Yeah Bush sure worked hard to cut spending, cut taxes, cut regulation, and make us energy independent. Romney and Bush are totally the same here.

Bill feels your pain......
bill-clinton-404_683090c.jpg

especially after that recycled speech.

Forum List

Back