Everybody Needs To Know What A POS Bloomberg Is

michael-bloomberg-and-hillary-clinton.jpg

Bloomberg/Hillary......that would be some ticket.

More like two peas in a pod.

I remember what Bloomberg was like when he was mayor of New York City.

Now that he's running for national office....it appears that the worst they can say about Trump pales in comparison to this guy. That seems like a stretch....but some women who have worked for Trump and Bloomberg will set us straight on who is the real pig among their former bosses.

Bloomberg would be wise not to pick Hillary if he knows what's good for him. Personally, I'm not sure he really wants to be bothered with being president. My guess is so much would come out on him, after Hillary agreed to run with him, that could destroy his candidacy that he would be forced to withdraw, which would leave Hillary as the only person left on the ticket. She wouldn't have to suicide him. She could just undermine him with her friends in the media

Here are some of the little Bloomberg idiosyncrasies that have come out so far:

• He thinks taxes are a great way to control poor people's eating habits, thus forcing them to eat more healthy
  • He says that being a farmer in no more difficult than digging a hole, putting seed in the hole, and covering it up
  • He tells jokes to pregnant employees about killing the kid in their belly
  • He says nobody wants to take away people's guns, but then immediately says he targets specific individuals to take away their guns
  • He once suggested that a group of saleswomen should all line up and give his friend oral sex before his wedding as a wedding gift
  • Much of his wealth was dependent on his agreement not to publish any negative stories about China

Links
BREAKING: Lawsuits Against Bloomberg Unearthed Disturbing Allegations From Women

Anyone but Trump. Why you continue to post threads attacking Democrats is clear you support Trump who is the worst person to ever serve in a position of trust.
  • Trump is a liar, and lies to mislead the public
  • Trump is corrupt
  • Trump has alienated our allies and is mocked by other leaders of Western Democracies
  • Trump has been married three times, and divorced twice - once accused by his first wife that he raped her
  • Trump was seen on national TV claiming with pride that he could molest women
  • Trump violated campaign finance laws by bribing women he had extra marital affairs with & called them all liars
  • Trump cut taxes and has created massive deficits increasing the national debt
  • Trump has with glee destroyed the lives of his enemies and one time appointees who failed the loyalty test
  • Trump has claimed to be the most transparent president, and yet has refuse and sued to prevent his taxes to be released (as all modern day president have done).
  • Trump has obstructed justice by ordering his staff to not honor Congressional subpoenas
  • Trump has refused to release, and directed WH Staff to not honor Subpoenas, for germane documents
  • Trump's rhetoric is toxic, he is vindictive and divisive
  • Trump has violated all of the principle required by those who hold an office of trust.

:hmpf:

Stop watching CNN. :1peleas:
It'll melt your brain..

.....whoops...too late!!!:imsorry3:

I don't watch CNN: I watch the local news on 2 (Fox network) in the early morning; GMA on ABC along with my wife in the mid-morning; PBS in the Afternoon, and NBC's National News in the evening. I record PBS, and the national news on NBC and Chris Matthews on MSNBC (I make myself busy during the afternoon making sure I walk 10,000 steps each day, and use the Precor weight machine six days a week.

During the day I listen to NPR, unless it's baseball season and then I listen to the Giants or the A's. I subscribe to TIME, once a week go to library and read what interests me in The Economist and peruse national Newspapers (Wash. Post, LA Times, St. Louis Post Dispatch, and, of course, the San Francisco Chronicle).

I also take a peak at Fox&Friends, just for laughs.

Last edited:
America hasn't suffered. Just ask the rich people in America. Now the middle class has suffered yes but the rich who are actually the people who really matter, the job creators, are doing fucking great. What are you talking about?

The rich don't care about America. Corporations only care about profits. So if they can do the work in Mexico for less, they're going to. They don't care about the middle class or this country. Especially the ones who are global. Do you think Pepsi or Ford cares about American workers?
You sound bitter

I want every American citizen to do well

And better trade policies will help to accomplish that
No you don’t. I’m upper class. Most people like me don’t want the middle class to do better because that means profit sharing.

personally I’m a republican. I got a big raise in 2015. Did I ask that my coworkers share my raise? Nope. I earned it.

a true union liberal would want my co workers to share my raise. Fuck everyone else
I cant confirm through an internet forum your claims of being upper class

but if you are what you say then you must be stranded on a desert island that just happens to have internet service

Because the real upper class aka super well off in America harbor no such anti middle class attitudes that you claim

the really well off may look down on their fellow humans with less income, but they certainly dont fear upward mobility such as it is

so I dont believe you are what you say you are

I am the real upper class.

And how do you know if the upper class harbors anti middle class attitudes. Of course they do. They're against unions, collective bargaining, profit sharing and they (the business owners and upper management) haven't given us raises since the 1970's. But their pay has gone up 50X with stock options and bonus' and golden parachutes.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Household of one: Minimum of $78,281 to be upper-class
Household of two: Minimum of $110,706 to be upper-class
Household of three: Minimum of $135,586 to be upper-class
Household of four: Minimum of $156,561 to be upper-class
Household of five: Minimum of $175,041 to be upper-class

I am a household of 1 and I made over $100,000. I'm upper class. You are not. So don't tell me what we think.

AND, I have no mortgage and I have no kids or student loans.
The internet is overrun with liberals claiming to rich and successful who are more probably failures in life

I dont know if you are a failure but no way do I think you are upper class either

you may wish you were in the upper class league but wishing dont make it so

It's not an opinion it's a fact

Household of one: Minimum of $78,281 to be upper-class

I make way more than that. So you get to think or believe. It is a fact.

Are you? Based on the chart, you are not my friend. Sorry but I am. And I think Republicans suck balls. I do pay less taxes because of Trump's tax bill but isn't that going to end for me? So I guess I'm not that rich. But I am upper class you middle class troll.

michael-bloomberg-and-hillary-clinton.jpg

Bloomberg/Hillary......that would be some ticket.

More like two peas in a pod.

I remember what Bloomberg was like when he was mayor of New York City.

Now that he's running for national office....it appears that the worst they can say about Trump pales in comparison to this guy. That seems like a stretch....but some women who have worked for Trump and Bloomberg will set us straight on who is the real pig among their former bosses.

Bloomberg would be wise not to pick Hillary if he knows what's good for him. Personally, I'm not sure he really wants to be bothered with being president. My guess is so much would come out on him, after Hillary agreed to run with him, that could destroy his candidacy that he would be forced to withdraw, which would leave Hillary as the only person left on the ticket. She wouldn't have to suicide him. She could just undermine him with her friends in the media

Here are some of the little Bloomberg idiosyncrasies that have come out so far:

• He thinks taxes are a great way to control poor people's eating habits, thus forcing them to eat more healthy
  • He says that being a farmer in no more difficult than digging a hole, putting seed in the hole, and covering it up
  • He tells jokes to pregnant employees about killing the kid in their belly
  • He says nobody wants to take away people's guns, but then immediately says he targets specific individuals to take away their guns
  • He once suggested that a group of saleswomen should all line up and give his friend oral sex before his wedding as a wedding gift
  • Much of his wealth was dependent on his agreement not to publish any negative stories about China

Links
BREAKING: Lawsuits Against Bloomberg Unearthed Disturbing Allegations From Women

Anyone but Trump. Why you continue to post threads attacking Democrats is clear you support Trump who is the worst person to ever serve in a position of trust.
  • Trump is a liar, and lies to mislead the public
  • Trump is corrupt
  • Trump has alienated our allies and is mocked by other leaders of Western Democracies
  • Trump has been married three times, and divorced twice - once accused by his first wife that he raped her
  • Trump was seen on national TV claiming with pride that he could molest women
  • Trump violated campaign finance laws by bribing women he had extra marital affairs with & called them all liars
  • Trump cut taxes and has created massive deficits increasing the national debt
  • Trump has with glee destroyed the lives of his enemies and one time appointees who failed the loyalty test
  • Trump has claimed to be the most transparent president, and yet has refuse and sued to prevent his taxes to be released (as all modern day president have done).
  • Trump has obstructed justice by ordering his staff to not honor Congressional subpoenas
  • Trump has refused to release, and directed WH Staff to not honor Subpoenas, for germane documents
  • Trump's rhetoric is toxic, he is vindictive and divisive
  • Trump has violated all of the principle required by those who hold an office of trust.

:hmpf:

Stop watching CNN. :1peleas:
It'll melt your brain..

.....whoops...too late!!!:imsorry3:

Did you know that everywhere in America there is money and big business, Clinton won? All the cities, clinton won. Trump won the south and he won the poor white racist trash vote in America. He won Hooterville. He did not win the metropolis' where all the makers live.

How come google won't move to a red state?

Forget NYC: Amazon Should Invest HQ2 Money in Places Like Rural Georgia

So sick of people giving NY shit for losing Amazon. Fuck Amazon. If they want to pay no taxes, go down to a red state and take advantage of those idiots.

Forum List

Back