Everybody Needs To Know What A POS Bloomberg Is

I think it is so strange that you Republicans today are basically saying what us liberals were saying in the 2000's

This was written by Thom Hartmann in 2004 when Republicans loved shipping jobs overseas and not tariffing companies who left for cheaper labor and taxes and then ship their shit back to here? It's about time:

When conservatives rail in the media of the dangers of "returning to Smoot Hawley, which created the Great Depression," all they do is reveal their ignorance of economics and history. The Smoot-Hawley tariff legislation, which increased taxes on some imported goods by a third to two-thirds to protect American industries, was signed into law on June 17, 1930, well into the Great Depression. In the following two years, international trade dropped from 6 percent of GNP to roughly 2 percent of GNP (between 1930 and 1932), but most of that was the result of the depression going worldwide, not Smoot-Hawley. The main result of Smoot-Hawley was that American businesses now had strong financial incentives to do business with other American companies, rather than bring in products made with cheaper foreign labor: Americans started trading with other Americans.

Democracy - Not "The Free Market" - Will Save America's Middle Class

So Republicans claimed the tariffs caused the Great Recession. Now you have a different opinion? Boy you'll go along with whatever Trump says. If he's against it today, so will you be. But if the flip flops so will you.
Many republican swamp creatures were globalists in the 1990s and still are today

I was listening to NPR or CSPAN the other day and they had a bush family economic advisor

He tried to explain why our trade deficit with china is a good thing

and the first reason he gave was that it pulled many CHINESE out of poverty

what?

thats bleeding heart liberal insanity masquerading as a conservative

Which means on most subjects its impossible to throw rocks at one party without hitting the other
George HW Bush was a globalist....so his son was a globalist. Trump is the first president in the last 30 years not to sell us out to foreigners.
Globalism had many supporters during and shortly after the Cold War

smart people in some ways but not smart enough

the gap between America and the rest of the world was so great the globalists thought anything was possible

but they were wrong and America has suffered for their mistakes

America hasn't suffered. Just ask the rich people in America. Now the middle class has suffered yes but the rich who are actually the people who really matter, the job creators, are doing fucking great. What are you talking about?

The rich don't care about America. Corporations only care about profits. So if they can do the work in Mexico for less, they're going to. They don't care about the middle class or this country. Especially the ones who are global. Do you think Pepsi or Ford cares about American workers?
You sound bitter

I want every American citizen to do well

And better trade policies will help to accomplish that
No you don’t. I’m upper class. Most people like me don’t want the middle class to do better because that means profit sharing.

personally I’m a republican. I got a big raise in 2015. Did I ask that my coworkers share my raise? Nope. I earned it.

a true union liberal would want my co workers to share my raise. Fuck everyone else

If by “con” you mean conservative that I am

trump may not solve globalism but his policies can cut a better deal for America

btw, are you happy with communist china as the manufacturing giant of the world?

I’m not

The outbreak of the Coronavirus should make even the most committed globalist rethink our utter dependence on china

I think it is so strange that you Republicans today are basically saying what us liberals were saying in the 2000's

This was written by Thom Hartmann in 2004 when Republicans loved shipping jobs overseas and not tariffing companies who left for cheaper labor and taxes and then ship their shit back to here? It's about time:

When conservatives rail in the media of the dangers of "returning to Smoot Hawley, which created the Great Depression," all they do is reveal their ignorance of economics and history. The Smoot-Hawley tariff legislation, which increased taxes on some imported goods by a third to two-thirds to protect American industries, was signed into law on June 17, 1930, well into the Great Depression. In the following two years, international trade dropped from 6 percent of GNP to roughly 2 percent of GNP (between 1930 and 1932), but most of that was the result of the depression going worldwide, not Smoot-Hawley. The main result of Smoot-Hawley was that American businesses now had strong financial incentives to do business with other American companies, rather than bring in products made with cheaper foreign labor: Americans started trading with other Americans.

Democracy - Not "The Free Market" - Will Save America's Middle Class

So Republicans claimed the tariffs caused the Great Recession. Now you have a different opinion? Boy you'll go along with whatever Trump says. If he's against it today, so will you be. But if the flip flops so will you.
Many republican swamp creatures were globalists in the 1990s and still are today

I was listening to NPR or CSPAN the other day and they had a bush family economic advisor

what?

Which means on most subjects its impossible to throw rocks at one party without hitting the other
George HW Bush was a globalist....so his son was a globalist. Trump is the first president in the last 30 years not to sell us out to foreigners.

Donald Trump says he opposes globalists. Which is odd, because he acts an awful lot like one.

This is the same man who said it was “perfect” to ask the Ukrainian president to investigate an American political rival; who once called on Russia to hack Hillary Clinton’s emails; and who, according to the New York Times, pressured the Australian prime minister to help undermine the Mueller inquiry. Trump certainly doesn’t believe his own interests should be constrained by anything as prosaic as national borders -- or the national interest.

Trump is a product of borderless capitalism. He has raised money from investors in a dozen countries across the world and sold his name to builders in half a dozen more. Interests and resources can’t be constrained by national boundaries; the builder Trump knows that, even if the politician Trump pretends he doesn’t.
Your response is “imaginative” if nothing else

trump is trying to cut better deals for America in world trade

but he has a limited time left to do it

Its a shame that the next democrat president will return to business as usual - aka selling out America
Not true. I heard trump renegotiated with nafta and China. You show me a democrat who tries to weaken the deal for Americans.

bush made nafta. Clinton signed it but put worker and environmental protections. Bush 2 removed those protections.

Clinton may have signed nafta but republicans made nafta then lifted th3 worker protections.

if trump was truly good he would have easily win me over. He only appeals to losers deplorable racists and idiots.

You didn't listen to what was said, did you? Foolish is the perfect term for the crap you are spouting.
I listened very carefully

bloomberg is not a historian

he is talking about jobs today

Listen again. He mentioned farmers, and then mentioned that was replaced by 300 years of the industrial society. The first 10-15 seconds dumb ass.

like many fools - you for instance - bloomberg runs off at the mouth

he did mention 300 years but clearly he is referring to farmers and factory workers today
He said that's how farming was, 300 years ago, before the industrial age.

It's sad to see how much cons struggle with the English language.
No

he’s saying that people who dont sit behind a desk are simple-minded and highly replacable
If that's what you think he said, that's a reflection on you, not him.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Bloomberg is done. He's on page six of Epstein's little black book, listed numerous times in the flight log for trips to orgy island.

Stick a fork in him.

Michael Bloomberg Was In Jeffrey Epstein’s Little Black Book
LOL

So's Impeached Trump.

:dance:
Trump will be done in 2024 when Don Jr is elected.
.... and you'll be banging Melanie. :lmao:
Why ever would you imagine such a bizarre thing?

what?

the gap between America and the rest of the world was so great the globalists thought anything was possible

America hasn't suffered. Just ask the rich people in America. Now the middle class has suffered yes but the rich who are actually the people who really matter, the job creators, are doing fucking great. What are you talking about?

The rich don't care about America. Corporations only care about profits. So if they can do the work in Mexico for less, they're going to. They don't care about the middle class or this country. Especially the ones who are global. Do you think Pepsi or Ford cares about American workers?
You sound bitter

No you don’t. I’m upper class. Most people like me don’t want the middle class to do better because that means profit sharing.

personally I’m a republican. I got a big raise in 2015. Did I ask that my coworkers share my raise? Nope. I earned it.

a true union liberal would want my co workers to share my raise. Fuck everyone else
I cant confirm through an internet forum your claims of being upper class

but if you are what you say then you must be stranded on a desert island that just happens to have internet service

Because the real upper class aka super well off in America harbor no such anti middle class attitudes that you claim

the really well off may look down on their fellow humans with less income, but they certainly dont fear upward mobility such as it is

so I dont believe you are what you say you are

I listened very carefully

bloomberg is not a historian

he is talking about jobs today

Listen again. He mentioned farmers, and then mentioned that was replaced by 300 years of the industrial society. The first 10-15 seconds dumb ass.

like many fools - you for instance - bloomberg runs off at the mouth

he did mention 300 years but clearly he is referring to farmers and factory workers today
He said that's how farming was, 300 years ago, before the industrial age.

It's sad to see how much cons struggle with the English language.
No

he’s saying that people who dont sit behind a desk are simple-minded and highly replacable
If that's what you think he said, that's a reflection on you, not him.

:abgg2q.jpg:
For you the reality of bloomberg must be avoided

Democrats like bringing up stuff that a candidate did before social media clamped down on us like a vise. They have literally driven out good candidates with this malicious tactic. They pulled it in Virginia so they could get their gun-grabbing policies put into law.

Actually, what got their policies put into law is that the 78% of us who don't own guns are sick of the antics of the 3% of you who are gun nuts.

You sound bitter

but if you are what you say then you must be stranded on a desert island that just happens to have internet service

Because the real upper class aka super well off in America harbor no such anti middle class attitudes that you claim

the really well off may look down on their fellow humans with less income, but they certainly dont fear upward mobility such as it is

I am the real upper class.

And how do you know if the upper class harbors anti middle class attitudes. Of course they do. They're against unions, collective bargaining, profit sharing and they (the business owners and upper management) haven't given us raises since the 1970's. But their pay has gone up 50X with stock options and bonus' and golden parachutes.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Household of one: Minimum of $78,281 to be upper-class
Household of two: Minimum of $110,706 to be upper-class
Household of three: Minimum of $135,586 to be upper-class
Household of four: Minimum of $156,561 to be upper-class
Household of five: Minimum of $175,041 to be upper-class

I am a household of 1 and I made over $100,000. I'm upper class. You are not. So don't tell me what we think.

AND, I have no mortgage and I have no kids or student loans.

You sound bitter

And how do you know if the upper class harbors anti middle class attitudes. Of course they do. They're against unions, collective bargaining, profit sharing and they (the business owners and upper management) haven't given us raises since the 1970's. But their pay has gone up 50X with stock options and bonus' and golden parachutes.

I am a household of 1 and I made over $100,000. I'm upper class. You are not. So don't tell me what we think.

You may be upper class in Alabama......but in DC you're lower middle class.

You sound bitter

The internet is overrun with liberals claiming to rich and successful who are more probably failures in life

I dont know if you are a failure but no way do I think you are upper class either

you may wish you were in the upper class league but wishing dont make it so

You sound bitter

You may be upper class in Alabama......but in DC you're lower middle class.
I never believe liberals on the internet when they brag about themselves

most likely they are insecure

michael-bloomberg-and-hillary-clinton.jpg

Bloomberg/Hillary......that would be some ticket.

More like two peas in a pod.

I remember what Bloomberg was like when he was mayor of New York City.

Now that he's running for national office....it appears that the worst they can say about Trump pales in comparison to this guy. That seems like a stretch....but some women who have worked for Trump and Bloomberg will set us straight on who is the real pig among their former bosses.

Bloomberg would be wise not to pick Hillary if he knows what's good for him. Personally, I'm not sure he really wants to be bothered with being president. My guess is so much would come out on him, after Hillary agreed to run with him, that could destroy his candidacy that he would be forced to withdraw, which would leave Hillary as the only person left on the ticket. She wouldn't have to suicide him. She could just undermine him with her friends in the media

Here are some of the little Bloomberg idiosyncrasies that have come out so far:

• He thinks taxes are a great way to control poor people's eating habits, thus forcing them to eat more healthy
  • He says that being a farmer in no more difficult than digging a hole, putting seed in the hole, and covering it up
  • He tells jokes to pregnant employees about killing the kid in their belly
  • He says nobody wants to take away people's guns, but then immediately says he targets specific individuals to take away their guns
  • He once suggested that a group of saleswomen should all line up and give his friend oral sex before his wedding as a wedding gift
  • Much of his wealth was dependent on his agreement not to publish any negative stories about China

Links
BREAKING: Lawsuits Against Bloomberg Unearthed Disturbing Allegations From Women

Anyone but Trump. Why you continue to post threads attacking Democrats is clear you support Trump who is the worst person to ever serve in a position of trust.
  • Trump is a liar, and lies to mislead the public
  • Trump is corrupt
  • Trump has alienated our allies and is mocked by other leaders of Western Democracies
  • Trump has been married three times, and divorced twice - once accused by his first wife that he raped her
  • Trump was seen on national TV claiming with pride that he could molest women
  • Trump violated campaign finance laws by bribing women he had extra marital affairs with & called them all liars
  • Trump cut taxes and has created massive deficits increasing the national debt
  • Trump has with glee destroyed the lives of his enemies and one time appointees who failed the loyalty test
  • Trump has claimed to be the most transparent president, and yet has refuse and sued to prevent his taxes to be released (as all modern day president have done).
  • Trump has obstructed justice by ordering his staff to not honor Congressional subpoenas
  • Trump has refused to release, and directed WH Staff to not honor Subpoenas, for germane documents
  • Trump's rhetoric is toxic, he is vindictive and divisive
  • Trump has violated all of the principle required by those who hold an office of trust.

Now that he's running for national office....it appears that the worst they can say about Trump pales in comparison to this guy. That seems like a stretch....but some women who have worked for Trump and Bloomberg will set us straight on who is the real pig among their former bosses.

Bloomberg would be wise not to pick Hillary if he knows what's good for him. Personally, I'm not sure he really wants to be bothered with being president. My guess is so much would come out on him, after Hillary agreed to run with him, that could destroy his candidacy that he would be forced to withdraw, which would leave Hillary as the only person left on the ticket. She wouldn't have to suicide him. She could just undermine him with her friends in the media

• He thinks taxes are a great way to control poor people's eating habits, thus forcing them to eat more healthy
  • He says that being a farmer in no more difficult than digging a hole, putting seed in the hole, and covering it up
  • He says nobody wants to take away people's guns, but then immediately says he targets specific individuals to take away their guns
  • He once suggested that a group of saleswomen should all line up and give his friend oral sex before his wedding as a wedding gift
  • Much of his wealth was dependent on his agreement not to publish any negative stories about China

Links
BREAKING: Lawsuits Against Bloomberg Unearthed Disturbing Allegations From Women

Anyone but Trump. Why you continue to post threads attacking Democrats is clear you support Trump who is the worst person to ever serve in a position of trust.
  • Trump is corrupt
  • Trump has alienated our allies and is mocked by other leaders of Western Democracies
  • Trump has been married three times, and divorced twice - once accused by his first wife that he raped her
  • Trump violated campaign finance laws by bribing women he had extra marital affairs with & called them all liars
  • Trump has with glee destroyed the lives of his enemies and one time appointees who failed the loyalty test
  • Trump has claimed to be the most transparent president, and yet has refuse and sued to prevent his taxes to be released (as all modern day president have done).
  • Trump has obstructed justice by ordering his staff to not honor Congressional subpoenas
  • Trump has refused to release, and directed WH Staff to not honor Subpoenas, for germane documents
  • Trump has violated all of the principle required by those who hold an office of trust.

:hmpf:

Stop watching CNN. :1peleas:
It'll melt your brain..

.....whoops...too late!!!:imsorry3:

Links

• Trump is corrupt

:hmpf:

Stop watching CNN. :1peleas:
It'll melt your brain..

.....whoops...too late!!!:imsorry3:

Sounds like you need to start watching it. FOX News is frying your brain.

Forum List

Back