Everybody gets to bail-out California!

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Let's reward the States that can't balance their budgets! :clap2:

Agreement announced on emergency economic stimulus

WASHINGTON | Moving with lightning speed, key lawmakers announced agreement Wednesday on a $789 billion economic stimulus measure designed to create millions of jobs in a nation reeling from recession. President Barack Obama could sign the bill within days.

"The middle ground we've reached creates more jobs than the original Senate bill and costs less than the original House bill," said Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, one of the participants in an exhausting and frenzied round of bargaining.

The bill includes help for victims of the recession in the form of unemployment benefits, food stamps, health coverage and more, as well as billions for states that face the prospect of making deep cuts in their own programs.

It also preserves Obama's signature tax cut -- a break for millions of lower and middle income taxpayers, including those who don't earn enough to pay income taxes.

Agreement announced on emergency economic stimulus / nwi.com

Schwarzenegger on Thursday delivered his annual State of the State address, and there was only one topic on his mind: A budget deficit that's ballooned to $40 billion through mid-2010.

http://www.mercurynews.com/localnewsheadlines/ci_11465543

And guess who has the highest population of illegals???

:lol::lol::lol:

jobs jobs jobs..

Didn't Arnold say Grey Davis was incompitent?

He hasn't exactly set the world on fire as a 'fiscal' conservative but socialy liberl GoPer.

jobs jobs jobs..

The Federal Government should not require States to pay the debts of other States. That sounds unconstitutional to me.

To me as well. As it is many other states (mine included) have decided to screw up their budgets to because they think the feds will save them. So instead of strengthening ourselves we are wasting money on stupid projects (monorail fiasco).

jobs jobs jobs..

The Federal Government should not require States to pay the debts of other States. That sounds unconstitutional to me.

To me as well. As it is many other states (mine included) have decided to screw up their budgets to because they think the feds will save them. So instead of strengthening ourselves we are wasting money on stupid projects (monorail fiasco).

And Arkansas is in the Black. I just love the redistribution of wealth. Expect some money coming your way!

And Arkansas is in the Black. I just love the redistribution of wealth. Expect some money coming your way!

I'll never turn down free money, but it won't do any good. Especially putting it into the hands of the people who made us need it as it is. Blech! The whole system is screwed up.

I'll never turn down free money, but it won't do any good. Especially putting it into the hands of the people who made us need it as it is. Blech! The whole system is screwed up.

Yep. Obama is being guided by a bunch of 'Free Lunch' economists. And Barack says that if his bill doesn't pass, we'll never recover. :cuckoo:

Yep. Obama is being guided by a bunch of 'Free Lunch' economists. And Barack says that if his bill doesn't pass, we'll never recover. :cuckoo:

Meh .. My support started for Hilary ... then McCain until he got that nutjob for running mate, then no one. I haven't had much hope for our country the last 15 years ...

He hasn't exactly set the world on fire as a 'fiscal' conservative but socialy liberl GoPer.

Arnold said a lot of things, like he was a conservative. Yet he never said, "For CA to balance the budget we need to cut off illegals from free healthcare, education, welfare and social services. Sorry, but obviously don't have the money to cover you. Please go back to your country and apply legally for citizenship and then once you legally come to America we will open our arms to you!"

I say fuck CA, they made their bed let them lie in it! What is the difference between CA and TX? Fiscal conservatism! CA is shows you how liberal politics fucks up the system! Texas shows you the opposite works!

Arnold said a lot of things, like he was a conservative. Yet he never said, "For CA to balance the budget we need to cut off illegals from free healthcare, education, welfare and social services. Sorry, but obviously don't have the money to cover you. Please go back to your country and apply legally for citizenship and then once you legally come to America we will open our arms to you!"

I say fuck CA, they made their bed let them lie in it! What is the difference between CA and TX? Fiscal conservatism! CA is shows you how liberal politics fucks up the system! Texas shows you the opposite works!

um ... yeah. Texas really works ... sure. No extreme will work, Texas and Cal show that.

And Obama and his comrades in Congress say "FU America!" We'll do as we please! :lol:

I bailed from California last year, mainly because of the politics. Arnie is sleeping with the democrats. He was having meetings with them behind closed doors, and leaving the republicans out of the mix. The democrats really don't want to back off from spending. I do believe that Kaulifornya has the second highest in state taxes, and they want to raise it even more.
A 5% cutback to the democrats is actually a 5% gain. Example: In past years the schools were getting a 10% increase in funds, but this year they only get a 5% increase....Dems see this as a 5% cut.

Last edited:
Let's reward the States that can't balance their budgets! :clap2:

Agreement announced on emergency economic stimulus

WASHINGTON | Moving with lightning speed, key lawmakers announced agreement Wednesday on a $789 billion economic stimulus measure designed to create millions of jobs in a nation reeling from recession. President Barack Obama could sign the bill within days.

"The middle ground we've reached creates more jobs than the original Senate bill and costs less than the original House bill," said Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, one of the participants in an exhausting and frenzied round of bargaining.

The bill includes help for victims of the recession in the form of unemployment benefits, food stamps, health coverage and more, as well as billions for states that face the prospect of making deep cuts in their own programs.

It also preserves Obama's signature tax cut -- a break for millions of lower and middle income taxpayers, including those who don't earn enough to pay income taxes.

Agreement announced on emergency economic stimulus / nwi.com

Schwarzenegger on Thursday delivered his annual State of the State address, and there was only one topic on his mind: A budget deficit that's ballooned to $40 billion through mid-2010.

http://www.mercurynews.com/localnewsheadlines/ci_11465543

No!!! Not Totalifornia!!!

I bailed from California last year, mainly because of the politics. Arnie is sleeping with the democrats. He was having meetings with them behind closed doors, and leaving the republicans out of the mix. The democrats really don't want to back off from spending. I do believe that Kaulifornya has the second highest in state taxes, and they want to raise it even more.
A 5% cutback to the democrats is actually a 5% gain. Example: In past years the schools were getting a 10% increase in funds, but this year they only get a 5% increase....Dems see this as a 5% cut.

yea now you bad mouth us......i would like to hear you say that to Mrs. Pelosi's face.....yea i thought so ....SCARED are we?....:eusa_drool:

um ... yeah. Texas really works ... sure. No extreme will work, Texas and Cal show that.

its ok Kitty....we are going to send all our poor up to Washington.....

its ok Kitty....we are going to send all our poor up to Washington.....

You already did that, now what's your excuse.

Remember, straight from the horses mouth is always the best, as in all the ex-Cali bums now sitting in our shelters bragging how they were given bus tickets to move up to our state from ... mostly Cali.

Forum List

Back